Latest Real Estate News
- The Community of Madrid Seeks Investors to Develop 170,000 m2 in Madrid Nuevo Norteby Carmel Drake on March 5, 2021 at 10:16 am
The Community of Madrid has opened an office to advertise to investors twelve plots of land spanning 170,000 m2, where they may develop innovation hubs, business schools and sports centres.
- Spain’s Real Estate Directors Earned €13 Million During the Year of Covidby Carmel Drake on March 5, 2021 at 9:30 am
The largest cuts were applied at Merlin, whilst Mr Herrera Oria, from Árima, saw an exponential increase in his salary thanks to the variable element. Félix Abanades, from Quabit, which is in the process of being absorbed by Neinor, earned 15% more in 2020.
- Metrovacesa Will Not Participate in Madrid’s Plan Vive and Aedas, Neinor and Vía Célere Have Their Doubtsby Carmel Drake on March 5, 2021 at 8:24 am
The property developer controlled by Santander and BBVA explains that rental is not part of its core business; whilst the other developers have not yet decided what to do.
- The First Social Housing Socimi in Spain is Createdby Carmel Drake on March 5, 2021 at 8:14 am
The Socimi Primero H will start life with 170 homes for social rental; its founders want to take the company public within the next two years.
- House Sales Fell by 15% in January, According to the Registrarsby Carmel Drake on March 5, 2021 at 8:06 am
In total, 37,416 homes were sold in January 2021 compared to 44,251 in the same month a year earlier.