Latest Real Estate News
- Global Conference on Distressed & Alternative Investment Industryby Branded content on March 15, 2023 at 6:45 am
The alternative and distressed investment industry worldwide is set to be the topic of discussion at the upcoming annual conference, the Alternative & Distressed Investing Summit, scheduled for March 29th, hosted at Stamford Bridge Stadium. The event promises to be a day of robust networking and stimulating conversations among prominent allocators, funds, GPs, LPs, and
- Grupo Hospiten to Invest €150 Million in a New Hospital in Madridby Carmel Drake on March 9, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Located in Boadilla del Monte, this hospital will be the first to operate under the Hospiten brand in Madrid and will have 160 rooms.
- The Top 5 Real Estate News Stories of the Weekby Carmel Drake on March 9, 2023 at 12:24 pm
Highlights this week include Zurich's sale of three office buildings in Barcelona and Corum's purchase of a warehouse in Tarragona, amongst other operations.
- Dia Sells 235 Stores & 2 Warehouses to Alcampo Following Approval From the CNMCby Carmel Drake on March 9, 2023 at 12:14 pm
The Dia distribution group "will communicate in due course the final price of the transaction, as well as the destination of the funds received."
- Emesa & Sacresa Reactivate Finestrelles, in Esplugues de Llobregat, with an Investment Amounting to €270 Millionby Carmel Drake on March 9, 2023 at 8:07 am
The property developer Sacresa and the company Emesa are going to build new offices, hotels and other facilities spanning more than 90,000 m2 in the Barcelona municipality.
- The Portuguese Real Estate Market in Februaryon March 7, 2023
- The Most Important Real Estate Transactions in February 2023on March 6, 2023
- The Fund Atalaya Buys the Hotel Niagara in Palmaon March 6, 2023