Latest Real Estate News
- Investment and Leasing in the Logistics Sector are Growing at Double Digit Rates in Spainby Carmel Drake on June 2, 2020 at 7:54 am
Investment in logistics assets amounted to more than €210 million during the first quarter of 2020, whereby exceeding the average recorded during the same period over the last ten years, according to Knight Frank.
- La Finca Will Propose a Dividend of €9 Million to its Shareholdersby Carmel Drake on June 2, 2020 at 7:39 am
The Socimi is going to propose the distribution of a dividend amounting to €9 million to be charged against the results for 2019, compared with €7.4 million last year.
- Blackstone, Cerberus and Lone Star Led the Purchase of NPL Portfoliosby Carmel Drake on June 2, 2020 at 7:14 am
The three account for more than half of the €142.4 billion in asset purchases that have taken place since 2015, according to Axis Corporate.
- The Appraisal Companies Rule Out Large Decreases in House Pricesby Carmel Drake on June 2, 2020 at 7:02 am
House prices will experience moderate decreases and may even remain stable in 2020, but the recovery will be delayed and price decreases will continue into 2021, according to experts in the property appraisal sector.
- A Plenary Session of the City Council Gives the Definitive Green Light to Madrid Nuevo Norteby Carmel Drake on June 2, 2020 at 5:55 am
- Non-Hotel Overnight Stays Plummeted to Zero in Aprilon June 2, 2020
- Brainsre.news: What Happened in May 2020?on June 1, 2020