Latest Real Estate News
- Realty Acquires 7 Carrefour Supermarkets for €93 Millionby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 10:06 am
Through a sale-leaseback transaction, Carrefour, a retail food giant, will continue to operate the assets without affecting its operations.
- Sarasin SP Acquires 148 Build-to-Rent Flats in First Residential Investment in Spainby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 9:58 am
Sarasin, represented by Catella Real Estate AG, has acquired a residential building under construction in the Ensanche de Vallecas with 148 protected flats for rent.
- Logicor to Sell 300,000 m2 of Logistics Assets in Spainby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 9:30 am
Logicor is flooding the market with assets. The logistics company has commissioned JLL and Knight Frank to help it sell off assets in Madrid and Guadalajara valued at 300 million euros. These properties in the central peninsular area have a gross leasable area of 300,000 square metres. Logicor seeks to take advantage of investor interest
- Palm Capital Looks to Sell One of Spain’s Largest Logistics Centres for 250 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 9:19 am
Palm Logistics Madrid-Gavilanes, Palm Capital’s logistics centre, has tenants such as Amazon and Mercadona, has a surface area of 115,000 m2.
- Local Family Office Buys Building on Calle Larios in Malaga for 16 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 9:01 am
The €16-million operation includes both the purchase of the property and its refurbishment.
- Cofinimmo Acquires Three Retirement Homes for €34 Millionon September 21, 2021
- Castilla-la Mancha Preparing New Logistics Hubs on the Outskirts of Madridon September 21, 2021
- Arrow Acquires Logistics Warehouse in Southeast Madridon September 21, 2021
- Silicius Real Estate Goes Public, Valued at More Than 556 Million Euroson September 21, 2021