Latest Real Estate News
- The Rosewood Hotel Chain Will Make its Debut in Spain Managing the Hotel Villa Magnaby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 11:25 am
The hotel chain will manage the luxury establishment from the end of 2021 once the renovation work has been completed. Villa Magna will be the firm's first hotel in Spain and its fifth in Europe.
- Real Estate Operations Fell by 43% During H1 2020 but the Sector Still Led the Overall Rankingby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 11:09 am
The real estate sector is the leader of the Spanish transaction market after registering 198 operations during the first half of 2020, with a total volume of €3.0 billion.
- Intu’s Bankruptcy Puts At Risk the Macro Retail Project on the Costa del Solby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 11:02 am
KPMG, Intu's new administrator, is going to meet with Eurofund, the property developer's minority shareholder in Spain, to discuss carrying out the project, in order to assess the different options.
- A Socimi from the MAB Pays the Largest Dividend of 2020: Almost €129 Million for its 26 Shareholdersby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 10:55 am
At its General Shareholders' Meeting, the Socimi General de Galerías Comerciales has approved the distribution of a dividend exceeding 128.9 million euros.
- More than 42,000 Travellers Stayed in Non-Hotel Accommodation in Mayby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 10:41 am
In May, 42,150 travellers stayed in non-hotel tourist establishments registering 295,000 overnight stays in total, down by 96.8% compared to 2019.