Latest Real Estate News
- El Corte Inglés Puts €400-Million in Logistics Centres Up for Saleby Richard D K Turner on May 15, 2021 at 12:01 pm
El Corte Inglés has commissioned BNP Paribas to find an investor to buy its portfolio of logistics centres where it has the goods it sells in its shops. The retail group will begin its disinvestment plan to reduce debt through the sale of logistics assets.
- Pryconsa Bets on BTR with a 700-Home Portfolio in Madridby Richard D K Turner on May 15, 2021 at 11:49 am
The Colomer family owned the real estate company has told Brains.news that they are aiming to occupy an important position in the rental business, “just as we lead the market for new home sales.”
- 2021’s Leaders in Real Estate Investment in 2021, According to the Big Consultancy Firmsby Richard D K Turner on May 15, 2021 at 10:41 am
Experts from the consultancy firms EY, Knight Frank, JLL and KPMG have told Brainsre.news that there is plenty of liquidity in the real estate sector, but investors are waiting for further adjustments in many cases to asset prices.
- Grupo Puma Acquires 30,000-m2 Plot of Land in the Dos Hermanas Business Parkby Richard D K Turner on May 15, 2021 at 10:31 am
The factory will eventually cover approximately 13,500 square metres, in a total investment of five million euros.
- Freo Planning a Prime Office Complex in 22@by Richard D K Turner on May 15, 2021 at 10:26 am
The project, dubbed the Mile 22@ Business Campus, will comprise three separate buildings with a total gross leasable area of 38,000 m2.
- Housing Sales Soar 83.7% in March as Prices Adjust by 4.7%on May 14, 2021