Latest Real Estate News
- Ádsolum Closed 2022 With a Portfolio Worth €488 Million & Starts 2023 with New Investment Vehicles for BTR & BTSby Carmel Drake on January 31, 2023 at 4:00 pm
Over the coming weeks, Ádsolum is going to unveil its new Strategic Plan for 2023-2026, which will include the creation of new vehicles specialising in Build to Rent (BTR) and Build to Sell (BTS).
- Árqura Homes (Sareb) Increased its Investment Volume by 75% in 2022 & Started Work on 27 New Developmentsby Carmel Drake on January 31, 2023 at 3:53 pm
Árqura, Sareb's property development vehicle, invested a total of 258 million euros in promotions in 2022 and its goal is to increase that figure by up to 36% in 2023.
- KKH Property Investors Sells a Penthouse in the Mandarin Oriental Residences Complex in Barcelona for €40 Millionby Carmel Drake on January 31, 2023 at 3:43 pm
The penthouse in the Mandarin Oriental Residences has been sold for 61,500 euros per square metre, which is a new record.
- Urbania Buys a Plot of Land to Build a Hall of Residence for Students in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on January 30, 2023 at 2:48 pm
Urbania to invest 45 million euros in the construction of a hall of residence for students near the UAB's Bellaterra Campus.
- Lidl Closed 2022 with 41 New Stores & an Investment of €260 Million, Taking its Portfolio to 670 Stores in Spainby Carmel Drake on January 30, 2023 at 2:43 pm
The 41 new Lidl stores are located in 13 different autonomous regions. In parallel, the brand is continuing to invest in adapting both its organisation and logistics provision to its current activity.
- Madrid Breaks its Hotel Investment Record with €803 Million in 2022on January 30, 2023
- Residential Mortgages Rose by 9.3% in November 2022on January 27, 2023