Latest Real Estate News
- CBRE IM to Invest €465 Million in Affordable Housingby Richard D K Turner on October 27, 2021 at 2:35 pm
The management company CBRE will participate in public tenders by Spain’s various regions to build a portfolio of rental properties.
- BBVA Sells Final 20% Stake in Divarian for 600 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on October 27, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The financial institution BBVA exercised its put option with Cerberus, which already owns the remaining 80%.
- Royal Metropolitan Acquires Liberty’s Madrid Headquarters for €35 Millionby Richard D K Turner on October 27, 2021 at 11:48 am
Royal Metropolitan executed a sale & leaseback operation, receiving 35 million euros. The insurance company Liberty will continue to lease half of the complex.
- Natixis Lends €100 Million to Neinor for Build-to-Rent Projectsby Richard D K Turner on October 27, 2021 at 11:38 am
Natixis granted a five-year developer loan at an interest rate of 2%-2.5%.
- Generali Sells 4,000-m2 Office Building in Madrid to Famiy Officeby Richard D K Turner on October 27, 2021 at 11:24 am
The office building, which Generali Real Estate sold, has a surface area of 4,086 m2 and is located in the neighbourhood of Justicia.
- Aedas Invests €217 Million in Enough Land to Build 3,000 Homeson October 27, 2021
- Erke Acquires a Second Logistics Asset in Madridon October 20, 2021
- Deutsche Bank Extends €400-Million Loan to Clikaliaon October 19, 2021