Latest Real Estate News
- The Junta de Andalucía to Invest €411 Million to Promote 3 Luxury Hotels in Marbellaby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 10:38 am
The Junta de Andalucía has commissioned the Accelerator Unit for Projects of Strategic Interest in Andalucía to boost the construction of three hotels in Marbella with an investment of 411 million.
- Vivenio and GMP are Awarded the Repsol Plots in Méndez Álvaroby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 10:28 am
GMP has acquired the tertiary land, which has a buildable area of 18,000 m2; whilst Vivenio has purchased the residential land, which has a buildable area of 19,000 m2.
- The Manager Quercus Launches a New Vehicle to Invest in Prime Homesby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 10:09 am
The firm will invest up to 35 million euros in the purchase of apartments and residential buildings in cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Bilbao.
- No Buyers can be Found for Luxury Homes in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 9:59 am
The most sought-after homes during the pandemic have been those costing between 500,000 euros and one million euros with an average price of €6,000/m² for homes in perfect condition.
- Andalucía Will Invest €176 Million in its Logistics Hubs by 2027by Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 9:48 am
The Government of Andalucía is going to carry out major work at various logistics hubs in Sevilla, Córdoba, Algeciras and Jaén.
- Record Investment in Supermarkets in Spain: Exceeds €640 Millionon November 27, 2020
- The Valencian Government Buys 75 Homes From Sareb at a Discounton November 27, 2020