Latest Real Estate News
- Aedas Homes Achieves a Record Turnover and Profitby Carmel Drake on May 27, 2022 at 8:27 am
Aedas Homes is fulfilling expectations. The property developer led by David Martínez has closed the financial year 2021-2022 with the best revenue and profit data in its history. The company, which is majority owned by the fund Castlelake recorded revenues of 766 million euros, up by 14% compared to the previous year, and a net
- Insur Finalises the Purchase of a Plot of Land Next to the Planned Shopping Centre in Valdebebasby Carmel Drake on May 27, 2022 at 7:50 am
The Sevilla-based property developer is going to buy the plot, which has sparked interest from up to four investors.
- GIC Acquires a Logistics Platform in Barcelona From Cobegaby Carmel Drake on May 27, 2022 at 7:45 am
The operation, which has been carried out through Melcombe Partners, has involved a disbursement of 25 million euros and will allow the construction of a platform spanning up to 33,000 m2.
- Habitat to Invest €44 Million in Alicanteby Carmel Drake on May 27, 2022 at 7:38 am
Habitat is going to develop more than 120 homes spread across three new promotions in the Benalúa and Vistahermosa Norte areas.
- Carmila Buys the La Rosaleda Shopping Centre From Grupo Lar, Baupost & Greenoakby Carmel Drake on May 27, 2022 at 4:57 am
The firm led in Spain by Sebastián Palacios has paid 24.6 million euros for the asset, which spans 15,500 square meters.
- Land Prices Will Continue to Rise in 2022on May 26, 2022