20 July 2019 – Richard D. K. Turner
The French geriatric residence and services provider DomusVi acquired 90% of the Basque company Residencias Nostem from Talde and the Basque construction company Cycasa Construcciones. Domusvi already owned the other 10%, stemming from its acquisition of Casta Salud in 2017.
The acquisition will give Domusvi control over a total of 1,200 beds in the Basque Country. The two geriatrics centres are located in Vizcaínas de Arrigorriaga (Arandia, with 132 beds and 30 day-time stays) and Balmaseda (Las Laceras, with 88 residential stays and 35 day-time stays).
Original Story: Alimarket