28 October 2019 – Vogue 84, the family office of a Catalan family linked to the textile sector, has acquired the Virgen de los Reyes Hotel in Seville. The hotel was 80% owned by Rosturisport, with the other 20% held by the executive César Arévalo.
The hotel, which was built 42 years ago, is on a 579-square-meter plot of land on Calle Luis Montoto. The 3-star Virgen de los Reyes Hotel has 80 rooms with a total constructed surface area of 4,500 m2. Hoteles Playa currently operates the unit.
Original Story: ABC de Sevilla – María Jesús Pereira
Adaptation/Translation: Richard D. K. Turner