OHL Plans to Sells its Stake in the Old War Office and Divest Canalejas in Stages

25 February 2020 – El Economista

The construction company OHL is considering the option of selling the 49% stake that it owns in the Old War Office in London to the Indian group Hinduja, which already owns the other 51%. Moreover, it is analysing the possibility of selling some of the assets into which Canalejas is divided. The complex includes a luxury hotel managed by Four Seasons, a shopping arcade, homes and a parking lot.

Sources close to the operation have assured that “there is not going to be a joint sale of Canalejas and the Old War Offices”, according to reports from elEconomista. The firm analysed this operation last year and communicated it to the National Securities Market Commission (CNMV). The two assets are together worth €300 million.

Original Story: El Economista

Translation/Summary: Carmel Drake

42