Hispanotels Debuts with a Stable Share Price on the MAB

14 December 2018 – Eje Prime

Hispanotels has made its debut on the stock market with a stable share price. The Socimi, which owns four hotels managed by NH, made its debut today on the Alternative Investment Market (MAB), with a share price of €5.90, which did not vary at all during its first day of trading.

During the first hours of trading, there were 855 purchase orders at €5.85 and 845 sales orders at €5.95 for Hispanotels’ shares. That reference value for its stock market debut valued the company at €65.93 million.

The company, which is the 21st Socimi to make its debut on the stock market in 2018, is dedicated to the acquisition and development of real estate properties of an urban nature for their rental. Founded in 1947, around 53% of Hispanotels’ shares are owned by eight members of the Fontcuberta family and the remaining 47% is controlled by around thirty minority shareholders.

Original story: Eje Prime

Translation: Carmel Drake

49