Bankia to Give Liquidity to Its Real Estate Shareholders in February

31/01/2014 – Expansion

According to the information provided today by the CNMV (the National Stock Market Commission), awaiting the final decision aiming at facilitating the leave to the shareholders in the operation, the entity will open a liquidity window for them in February.

During this month, the investors will not have to pay either the commission, or the discount to collect their investment and, if that is not done now, they will be able to recover the money when they ask for it. (…).

Current patrimony of Bankia Inmobiliario FII is worth €291 million, 98.03% of which is held by Bankia, and the remaining 1.97% belongs to 898 other shareholders. Each one invests €6.000 and altogether bring about €5.7 million.

Original article: Expansión (EFE)

Translation: AURA REE

44