- El Corte Inglés & Palladium Sell the Ayre Chain to Eurazeoby Carmel Drake on January 19, 2022 at 2:30 pm
The transaction has been closed for 130 million euros and includes five assets with a total of 800 rooms.
- The Council of Ministers Will Buy Sareb From its Financial Institution Owners For €1by Carmel Drake on January 19, 2022 at 2:09 pm
First of all the Executive must overturn the rule that prevents it from owning more than half of Sareb's shares.
- NAEV Expands its Real Estate Portfolio in Spain with Two New Supermarketsby Carmel Drake on January 19, 2022 at 9:48 am
The operation has been carried out on behalf of the German pension fund Nordrheinische Ärzteversorgung (NAEV).
- Premier Renews its Promissory Note Program in the MARF for 50 million eurosby Carmel Drake on January 19, 2022 at 9:42 am
At the end of 2020, Premier España registered its first promissory note program in the MARF, which it is now renewing in order to diversify its sources of financing.
- Líbere Hospitality Expects to Exceed 1,000 Units in 2022by Carmel Drake on January 19, 2022 at 9:32 am
The company is working on a very ambitious strategic plan to increase its current accommodation portfolio from 400 units to 1,000 by the end of the year.
- Real Estate Investment in Spain Will Reach €13 Billion in 2022by Carmel Drake on January 19, 2022 at 9:22 am
The consultancy firm CBRE expects the hotel, living and industrial-logistics sectors to once again drive real estate investment in Spain during 2022.
- HNA Becomes Advero’s Largest Shareholder Following the Socimi’s Capital Increaseby Carmel Drake on January 18, 2022 at 1:45 pm
The insurance company's stake will amount to 18.9% and so it will join the Socimi's Board of Directors.
- Renta Corporación Invests €20 Million in a Building in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on January 18, 2022 at 10:08 am
The transaction includes 18 flats, 120 parking spaces and one commercial premise in Barcelona.
- Ten Brinke Sells its Build-to-Rent Project in Valdemoro to Nuva Livingby Carmel Drake on January 18, 2022 at 10:03 am
The build-to-rent project sold by Ten Brinke is located opposite Valdemoro train station and will comprise more than 150 homes.
- Patrizia Stars in a Record-Breaking Build-to-Rent Purchase of 1,500 Homes for €600 Millionby Carmel Drake on January 18, 2022 at 9:56 am
A new record-breaking operation has been completed in the build-to-rent sector in Spain. Patrizia has purchased 1,500 homes from Corp for 600 million euros.