- The Government’s Announcement that Quarantine will end in July Boosts the Share Prices of Tourism Companiesby Carmel Drake on May 26, 2020 at 11:04 am
The Prime Minister's support for hiring by domestic tourism companies and the opening of the country to foreigners from July are boosting the sector's entrepreneurial spirit and its share prices.
- Madrid and Asval Back Administrative Concessions to Develop Rental Housingby Carmel Drake on May 26, 2020 at 10:54 am
The Community of Madrid and the Association of Rental Home Owners (ASVAL) have agreed to collaborate in the search for initiatives to improve access to the rental market in the region.
- Barcelona Extends the Moratorium on Rental Payments due to Coronavirusby Carmel Drake on May 26, 2020 at 10:27 am
The Barcelona Metropolitan Area (AMB), through Impsol and Regesa, has agreed to extend the term for the collection of rents for flats, commercial premises and parking spaces until the end of July.
- Madrid, the Second Most Attractive City in the World for Investing in Luxury Housingby Carmel Drake on May 26, 2020 at 9:23 am
Investors looking for opportunities after Covid have also started to take an interest in high-end housing in Spain, according to the global consultancy Barnes.
- Real Estate Companies are Optimistic about the Sector in the “New Normal”by Carmel Drake on May 26, 2020 at 8:58 am
55% of real estate professionals forecast a stabilisation in home sales over the next few months and even moderate growth, according to a study prepared by UCI and SIRA.
- The Socimi Gavari will Debut on the MAB with a Market Value of €8.77 Millionby Carmel Drake on May 26, 2020 at 8:49 am
The Socimi, which specialises in the rental of homes to university students, will debut on the MAB with a valuation of €8.77 million and a portfolio of 153 homes.
- Urbas’s Profits Soar to €1.1 million Thanks to the Acquisition of Muriasby Carmel Drake on May 26, 2020 at 8:34 am
The real estate company multiplied its net result by three to €1.1 million during the first quarter, after purchasing the construction company in March.
- Spain Needs 2 Million Rental Homesby Carmel Drake on May 26, 2020 at 8:25 am
The rental home market is booming, forced by the ever-tougher climate in the purchase market and, now, the crisis generated by Covid-19, which is also pushing property developers to offer properties via the build to rent route.
- The Creditors of Santander’s Headquarters Caught Up in Another Legal Battleby Carmel Drake on May 26, 2020 at 8:04 am
The conflict affects the distribution of €284 million that was left over after the sale of the Ciudad Financiera to the Reuben brothers once the money had been returned to the creditors of the property, including CaixaBank and ING.
- Ares to List its 2,500 Rental Homes on the Stock Market on Fridayby Carmel Drake on May 26, 2020 at 7:50 am
The investment fund is finalising the IPO in France of its Socimi with 2,500 homes, all located in Madrid.