- The Bank of Spain Warns of an “Incomplete” Recovery in the Real Estate Marketby Carmel Drake on September 18, 2020 at 10:49 am
The entity forecasts an increase in investment in housing during the second half of the year associated with the progressive normalisation of the figures for house sales and new build starts.
- Urban Land Prices Fall by 15% to Historical Lowsby Carmel Drake on September 18, 2020 at 10:39 am
In the second quarter of the year, the average land price stood at 139.6 euros per square metre, down by 15.2% compared to 2019. In this way, it has fallen to the lowest level in the historical series.
- Quabit Records Losses of €50 Million to Juneby Carmel Drake on September 18, 2020 at 10:26 am
The property developer recorded losses amounting to 37 million euros on the value of some land, which exacerbated its losses, despite delivering 410 homes during the first six months of 2020.
- Room Mate Opens its First Apartment Building in Málagaby Carmel Drake on September 18, 2020 at 10:13 am
The property comprises nine exclusively-designed standard, superior and duplex apartments in the Be Mate division, including an impressive 114 square metre penthouse.
- Premier Wins the First Post-Covid Land Auction from the Ministry of Defenceby Carmel Drake on September 18, 2020 at 10:05 am
It fought off competition from the property developer Aedas Homes, with an offer of 12 million euros for the plot, which is located between Julián Camarillo and Avenida de Canillejas-Vicálvaro, in the Spanish capital.
- More than 3 Million People in Spain are Regularly Working From Home, 3 x More Than a Year Agoby Carmel Drake on September 18, 2020 at 8:44 am
A total of 3.01 million people in Spain are working from home on a regular basis, which means that the figure registered in 2019 has increased by 3.2x, according to Randstad.
- The Appraisal Value of Homes Falls by 1.7% After Five Years of Growthby Carmel Drake on September 18, 2020 at 8:34 am
The appraisal value of private housing fell by 1.7% to 1,610 euros per square metre in the second quarter, the first drop since the first quarter of 2015, according to Mitma.
- Kennedy Wilson Obtains Approval to Transform Puerta del Sol 9by Carmel Drake on September 18, 2020 at 6:48 am
The company has obtained initial approval for the modification of the Special Plan to transform the building from residential to commercial use.
- Colonial Launches a Share Repurchase Program Worth Up To €25 Millionby Carmel Drake on September 17, 2020 at 9:20 am
The Socimi led by Pere Viñolas plans to acquire a maximum of three million shares, which represent 0.59% of the company's current share capital.
- Catella Buys 2 Office Buildings in Madrid for More Than €35 Millionby Carmel Drake on September 17, 2020 at 9:14 am
The fund manager has acquired two office buildings located in the Julián Camarillo area of Madrid, with a combined surface area of more than 13,000 square metres, for 35.5 million euros.