- El Corte Inglés Puts €400-Million in Logistics Centres Up for Saleby Richard D K Turner on May 15, 2021 at 12:01 pm
El Corte Inglés has commissioned BNP Paribas to find an investor to buy its portfolio of logistics centres where it has the goods it sells in its shops. The retail group will begin its disinvestment plan to reduce debt through the sale of logistics assets.
- Pryconsa Bets on BTR with a 700-Home Portfolio in Madridby Richard D K Turner on May 15, 2021 at 11:49 am
The Colomer family owned the real estate company has told Brains.news that they are aiming to occupy an important position in the rental business, “just as we lead the market for new home sales.”
- 2021’s Leaders in Real Estate Investment in 2021, According to the Big Consultancy Firmsby Richard D K Turner on May 15, 2021 at 10:41 am
Experts from the consultancy firms EY, Knight Frank, JLL and KPMG have told Brainsre.news that there is plenty of liquidity in the real estate sector, but investors are waiting for further adjustments in many cases to asset prices.
- Grupo Puma Acquires 30,000-m2 Plot of Land in the Dos Hermanas Business Parkby Richard D K Turner on May 15, 2021 at 10:31 am
The factory will eventually cover approximately 13,500 square metres, in a total investment of five million euros.
- Freo Planning a Prime Office Complex in 22@by Richard D K Turner on May 15, 2021 at 10:26 am
The project, dubbed the Mile 22@ Business Campus, will comprise three separate buildings with a total gross leasable area of 38,000 m2.
- IBA Capital Acquires Office Building After Its Socimi Drops Bidby Richard D K Turner on May 15, 2021 at 9:49 am
The investment manager IBA Capital has acquired the former headquarters of Isban, after Zambal, the socimi that it also manages, decided not to buy it yesterday.
- Walden Group Buys Half of Campo de Tiro de La Sagra to Build Its Logistics Platformby Richard D K Turner on May 14, 2021 at 2:11 pm
The French pharmaceutical transport and logistics giant plans to build a 30,000 m2 platform in a deal advised by Grupo Iscar.
- Housing Sales Soar 83.7% in March as Prices Adjust by 4.7%by Richard D K Turner on May 14, 2021 at 8:56 am
According to the General Council of Notaries, mortality increased by 75.5% year-on-year, a one-off because of the comparison with the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020.
- Hotel Crisis Turns Spain into Europe’s Second Largest Investment Marketby Richard D K Turner on May 14, 2021 at 8:47 am
According to data from Savills Aguirre Newman, Spain was the second-largest hotel investment market in the year to March, with investments of 400 million euros, behind only the United Kingdom, with 746.5 million euros.
- Inditex to Close 56 Stores in Spain this Summerby Richard D K Turner on May 14, 2021 at 8:40 am
Most of the stores that will close are located in Andalusia, Madrid and Catalonia, while the most affected brands are Oysho, Stradivarius and Zara Home.