- Large Property Owners Increase Their Presence in the Rental Marketby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 12:46 pm
Large property owners currently manage 7% of the total rental market but OESA expects that figure to increase to 20% by the end of 2022.
- The Ministry of Defence Auctions Land and Premises for €4.9 Millionby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 12:35 pm
The assets, which range from plots of land to apartments, span 62,574 square metres in total and are located in Córdoba, A Coruña, Madrid, Lleida, Murcia and Valencia.
- The Giants GIC and Melcombe Partners Join Forces to Buy Logistics Assets in Spainby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 12:29 pm
Through their joint venture, the companies will acquire and develop urban logistics assets in Europe's main cities, including in several Spanish ones.
- Pryconsa, Ibosa and Gestilar Start Work on 1,400 New Homes in Central Madridby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 10:34 am
Ribera Calderón, also known as the Mahou-Calderón operation, has been given the green light for Gestilar, Azora, Ibosa, Pryconsa and Vivenio to build 1,433 homes for sale and rent, with record prices in the area.
- Madrid’s Salamanca Neighbourhood Resists Covid With No Price Decreasesby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 10:23 am
The prices of commercial premises and homes for sale in the prestigious Madrid neighbourhood have remained stable; whilst the price of residential rental properties fell by 5% in the third quarter.
- Castellana Properties Defers its Bank Payments Until 2021 After Losing €18 Millionby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 8:58 am
The company reminded investors that it agreed rental discounts for its tenants worth 15 million euros during the first half of the year.
- House Sales Rise in Cataluña, According to Estate Agentsby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 8:49 am
The Quarterly Report on the Real Estate Market in Cataluña commissioned by estate agents reveals that 15,168 homes were sold in the region between July and September.
- Sagax Acquires 37 Cash & Carry Centres from GM Foods in Spain for €152 Millionby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 8:42 am
The Swedish company has acquired 37 GM Food assets, mainly located in Madrid and Barcelona, under the sale & leaseback formula, for 152 million euros.
- Perfecto Palacio Buys the Ocaña 17 Building to Create a Large Business Centre in Alicanteby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 8:35 am
The property has three floors spanning 6,500 square metres each and a terrace of a similar size. In addition, it has a basement floor measuring 11,000 square metres with the capacity to house 440 parking spaces, plus another 110 parking spaces at ground level.
- Madrid Transfers €20.8 Million to the EMVS to Buy 120 Homes from Sareb and to Acquire Landby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 8:23 am
This amount will be allocated to the purchase of two residential portfolios from Sareb and the Social Security and the acquisition of land in the district of Villa de Vallecas to build a new development.