- House Prices Will Fall by 7% in 2021, According to Pisos.comby Carmel Drake on December 3, 2020 at 8:11 am
The real estate portal pisos.com forecasts that house prices will remain stable this year, but that they will decrease in 2021 and 2022.
- The Gallardo Family Closes Two Real Estate Operations in Barajas and El Prat Airportsby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2020 at 11:19 am
The Gallardo family has carried out two hotel operations in the vicinity of the Barajas-Adolfo Suárez and El Prat-Josep Tarradellas airports to reinforce the position of its Sercotel chain.
- These Are the (Almost) 100 Logistics Projects that will Boost e-Commerce in Spainby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2020 at 11:10 am
The pandemic is fuelling logistics projects, which are set to displace offices and shopping centres as the focus of real estate activity between 2021 and 2025, according to EY's The Logistic Property Telescope report.
- The State, La Generalitat and the City Council Put a Plot of Land in Barcelona Up For Auctionby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2020 at 10:44 am
The plot is located at number 32 Calle Gran de la Sagrera in the Catalan capital and will allow for the construction of residential and commercial space, spanning 16,600 m2 and 3,200 m2, respectively.
- Madrid Consolidates its Position as the Best Destination in the World for Meetings & Conference Tourismby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2020 at 10:34 am
For the second year in a row, the Spanish capital has won the award for the World's Leading Meetings & Conference Destination in the global edition of the World Travel Awards.
- Juan Velayos and the Creators of Privalia Launch a New Sustainable Construction Companyby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2020 at 10:24 am
Lucas Carné and José Manuel Villanueva are launching a company called 011h Sustainable Construction, with Juan Velayos as a member of the board.
- Non-Hotel Overnight Stays Deteriorate to Fall by 66.7% in October, According to INEby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2020 at 10:04 am
During the first ten months of the year, the number of overnight stays spent in apartments, campsites, rural houses and hostels fell by 57.3%, according to the agency.
- The Value of Land and Shopping Centres Will Fall by More Than 10%, According to CBREby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2020 at 9:45 am
In 2020, logistics assets will see their value increase by up to 6%; meanwhile, the price of land will fall by 10% in Madrid and Barcelona, which could lead to reductions in house prices.
- The Larios Family Will Refurbish its Shopping Centre in Málagaby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2020 at 9:39 am
Grupo Sociedad Azucarera Larios is going to invest 17 million euros in the shopping centre to mark its twentieth year anniversary.
- Leroy Merlin Leases 27,000 m2 in Panattoni’s Logistics Park in Guadalajaraby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2020 at 9:30 am
The French multinational DIY retailer will occupy a turnkey platform owned by the property developer Panattoni in Torija, Guadalajara.