- Metrovacesa Launches a 96-Home Development in Viladecansby Carmel Drake on November 26, 2020 at 10:56 am
The firm will invest 22 million euros in the new project, which will comprise 96 homes with one, two, three and four bedrooms distributed over two stand alone buildings.
- Aedas Reduces its Half-Year Losses to €8.3 Millionby Carmel Drake on November 26, 2020 at 10:44 am
The property developer owned by Castlelake generated revenues of €61.8 million from the delivery of homes, which raised its gross margin but not by enough to offset its losses.
- Badi Negotiates With 4 Hotel Companies to Incorporate 400 Rooms into its Rental Supplyby Carmel Drake on November 26, 2020 at 10:36 am
The proptech is finalising agreements with four hotel chains to add up to 400 hotel rooms to its medium and long-term rental offer.
- Rental Prices Fall by More Than 12% in Madrid and Barcelona, According to Brainsreby Carmel Drake on November 26, 2020 at 10:30 am
The coronavirus crisis is extending the time it takes for landlords to rent their homes in large Spanish capitals, with larger homes suffering a greater impact.
- Álvaro Aresti (DCN): Madrid Nuevo Norte will be Key to the Recovery in Madrid and Spainby Carmel Drake on November 26, 2020 at 10:23 am
The project will have an economic impact of close to 15.2 billion euros during the 24 years over which it is planned to be executed, of which 90% will come from private investment.
- Inmobiliaria Espacio is Committed to Participating in Operación Chamartínby Carmel Drake on November 26, 2020 at 10:11 am
The property developer owned by the Villar Mir group owns land for residential and office use in Madrid Nuevo Norte, where it hopes to participate with its own projects as well as those of third parties.
- Áreas Acquires All of Autogrill’s Premises in Spainby Carmel Drake on November 26, 2020 at 9:57 am
The Spanish operator has acquired 60 restaurants and shops from the Italian firm in Spain, which has 1,000 employees.
- Habitat Owns More Than 1 Million m2 of Land in Madridby Carmel Drake on November 26, 2020 at 9:46 am
The property developer has a presence in the centre of the Spanish capital, as well as in the east of the city, where it owns more than 800,000 m2 of land in the new sectors of Los Ahijones and Los Berrocales.
- Investment in the Residential Rental Segment has Risen by 60% Since 2016, According to Savills ANby Carmel Drake on November 26, 2020 at 9:37 am
Investment in residential assets accounts for 27% of the total capital allocated to the real estate sector worldwide and is forecast to reach 26.3 billion dollars in 2020, up by 60% compared to 2016.
- Leasing of Flexible Spaces Plummets in Madrid and Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on November 26, 2020 at 9:28 am
During the 9 months to September, only 6,000 m² of new space was leased by flexible operators in Madrid, whilst in Barcelona, no new transactions were registered.