- The Prices of New-Build Homes in Madrid Rise by Almost 3%by Carmel Drake on January 26, 2021 at 1:06 pm
The average price of new homes in the Retiro district registered an increase of 2.8% in 2020; whilst Salamanca was the most expensive area at the end of year (€6,105/m2).
- Where and When Will the Most New-Build Homes Be Handed Over in 2021?by Carmel Drake on January 26, 2021 at 12:50 pm
In total, property developers and cooperatives are planning to complete 71,825 new-build homes during 2021, spread over 3,342 developments, according to Brainsre, of which almost 15,000 will be located in Madrid.
- Apple Leisure Negotiates the Purchase of a Hotel in Mallorcaby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2021 at 12:41 pm
Apple Leisure Group (ALG) is continuing to grow in the Spanish market whilst also looking for opportunities along the coast and in Greece.
- The Canary Islands Invest €31 Million in the Purchase of 323 Rental Homes for Social Housingby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2021 at 12:28 pm
The Canarian Housing Institute is going to invest 31 million euros in the acquisition of homes throughout the archipelago whilst it puts in place a rehabilitation plan.
- The Rental Market Gains Ground Over the Market to Buy, According to Estate Agentsby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2021 at 12:12 pm
The change in trend, according to the General Council of the Official Associations of Real Estate Agents, is due to a change in social mentality initiated by young people.
- Overnight Hotel Stays Plummeted by 73% in 2020, According to INEby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2021 at 12:04 pm
Overall, the year ended with a total of 91.6 million hotel stays, which represented a 73.3% drop compared to 2019; meanwhile prices contracted by 6%.
- The Government Extends the Moratorium on Rentals Until May and Recovers the Moratorium on Mortgagesby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
The moratoriums on mortgages and consumer loans are expected to be extended next week.
- Cursach Puts its Hotels in Mallorca Up For Sale for €120 Millionby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2021 at 11:32 am
The company is planning to sell four hotels located in the municipality of Calviá containing 1,056 rooms in total. All of the properties are currently closed due to the impact of the pandemic.
- ASG Homes Invests €90 Million in a Project in Torremolinosby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2021 at 11:24 am
The German fund manager has launched the first phase of the residential development, whose plans include 400 social housing properties.
- The Impact of Covid on the Real Estate Assets in Each Regionby Carmel Drake on January 25, 2021 at 2:37 pm
The Covid-19 pandemic has led the authorities to impose restrictive measures on the population that have had an impact on the real estate sector.