- Defaults on Rental Payments Have Risen by 70% Since Septemberby Carmel Drake on November 30, 2020 at 11:11 am
Since the third week of September, the percentage of rental defaults has risen from 3.5% to 5.9%, which represents an increase of almost 70%.
- Renfe Puts 200,000 m2 of Land and Potential Logistics Assets on the Marketby Carmel Drake on November 30, 2020 at 11:04 am
The company has identified 200,000 square metres of space and land with railway access and great potential for developing logistics activities.
- TCGI: “The Build to Rent Segment is What Will Lower Rental Prices”by Carmel Drake on November 30, 2020 at 10:43 am
Last year, the build-to-rent segment tripled its 2018 investment volume and this year, it has already grown by 23%, as we await future operations, explain sources from the consulting firm TC Gabinete Inmobiliario.
- B&B Hotels Buy a Hotel in Mataró With an Investment Fundby Carmel Drake on November 30, 2020 at 10:20 am
The operation has been structured with the fund acquiring the property and then signing a long-term lease with B&B Hotels.
- Mitma Announces the Construction of 1,000 Affordable Rental Homes in Andalucíaby Carmel Drake on November 30, 2020 at 10:12 am
The Ministry of Transport has signed 32 agreements for the construction of 1,064 affordable rental homes in 22 municipalities of Andalucía, which will involve an investment of more than 95 million euros.
- The Estate Agents Agora and Notegés Join Forces to Create “The Largest Group of Buyers in the Country”by Carmel Drake on November 30, 2020 at 9:57 am
The two real estate groups will combine their client networks, which comprise 638 sales offices and more than 300,000 buyers.
- The Recovery of the Hotel Sector Postponed Until Mid-2021, According to Savillsby Carmel Drake on November 30, 2020 at 9:15 am
According to the consultancy, the holiday segment will be the first to be activated, pending the approval of vaccines and tax breaks.
- The Junta de Andalucía to Invest €411 Million to Promote 3 Luxury Hotels in Marbellaby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 10:38 am
The Junta de Andalucía has commissioned the Accelerator Unit for Projects of Strategic Interest in Andalucía to boost the construction of three hotels in Marbella with an investment of 411 million.
- Vivenio and GMP are Awarded the Repsol Plots in Méndez Álvaroby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 10:28 am
GMP has acquired the tertiary land, which has a buildable area of 18,000 m2; whilst Vivenio has purchased the residential land, which has a buildable area of 19,000 m2.
- The Manager Quercus Launches a New Vehicle to Invest in Prime Homesby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 10:09 am
The firm will invest up to 35 million euros in the purchase of apartments and residential buildings in cities such as Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Bilbao.