- Investors Applaud the Neinor-Quabit Operationby Carmel Drake on January 14, 2021 at 11:26 am
The share prices of both property developers have registered significant increases following the announcement of Neinor's purchase of Quabit, which has seen rises of 12%.
- The Developers of Puerto Mediterráneo Come to the Project’s Rescue to Avoid its Bankruptcyby Carmel Drake on January 14, 2021 at 11:17 am
Intu Eurofund Valencia has had to cover an equity hole amounting to more than 11 million euros, while it continues to seek a partner to take over the British firm's stake.
- House Prices Close the Year at 2019 Levels, According to Tinsaby Carmel Drake on January 14, 2021 at 11:09 am
The metropolitan areas registered a 2.8% decrease in house prices in December, whilst the archipelagos and inland municipalities saw increases.
- The Socimi Almagro Capital Buys 7 Properties in Madridby Carmel Drake on January 14, 2021 at 10:20 am
All the properties have been acquired using the company's cash, with the exception of one located on Avenida de Alberto Alcocer. And the sellers have remained in the homes as tenants in all cases.
- Inversiones Marylanza Develops a New 5-Star Hotel in Tenerifeby Carmel Drake on January 14, 2021 at 10:10 am
Inversiones Marylanza, the property developer owned by Agustín and Jorge Marichal, is going to build a complex called 'Tenerife Blue Village' with an investment of approximately 60 million euros.
- The Socimi Hadley Will Distribute a Dividend of €20 Millionby Carmel Drake on January 14, 2021 at 10:02 am
The company will distribute a gross dividend of 1.79 euros per share, which will result in a total payment of 19 million euros. Likewise, it has approved an issue premium of 2.26 euros per share.
- The Founders of Prosegur Create a Company to Invest in the Real Estate Marketby Carmel Drake on January 14, 2021 at 9:53 am
Freecap Investment, the company owned by the Gut Revoredo family, has KPMG as its auditor, BNP Paribas as its custodian, and Quadriga Asset Managers, as its manager.
- CarVal Buys a €250 Million Portfolio of Refinanced Mortgages from Abancaby Carmel Drake on January 13, 2021 at 2:09 pm
The Galician entity has sold the North American fund a 250 million euro portfolio of mortgages affected by the crisis, in a process known as Project Eume.
- The Key to Neinor’s Purchase of Quabit: a Portfolio of 2,700 Rental Homesby Carmel Drake on January 13, 2021 at 1:58 pm
Besides a construction company, the acquisition of Quabit for 62 million euros will also provide Neinor with 7,000 potential new homes, half a million m2 of land and more than 200,000 m2 of land already under construction.
- Which Are the Areas of Madrid Where Homes Are Sold or Rented the Quickest?by Carmel Drake on January 13, 2021 at 1:44 pm
The health crisis is taking its toll on the time it takes to sell or rent a home in the Spanish capital, although some areas are resisting better than others, according to Brainsre.