- The Government Considers Extending the Veto Over Evictions Beyond January 2021by Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 10:34 am
Evictions are currently prohibited until 31 January and the Executive is considering changing the rules to prolong the extraordinary measures.
- Who Are the Logistics Kings in Spain?by Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 10:25 am
Large international funds and property developers are taking advantage of the e-commerce boom to close 'safe-haven' operations in the Spanish property market.
- Hotels Start Competing in the Rental Market with Attractive Monthly Offersby Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 10:12 am
Hotels have been forced to adapt to new ways of using their facilities to withstand the crisis; examples include renting rooms for longer stays and offering coworking spaces.
- The Property Developer Sierra Blanca to Invest €500 Million in Luxury Housing By 2025by Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 10:05 am
In an interview with Brainsre.news, the CEO of Sierra Blanca Estates, Carlos Rodríguez, explains that his company is building the EPIC Marbella development and one of the Málaga Towers, on which it will spend 250 million euros.
- The Socimi Next Point Acquires a Nursing Home in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 9:57 am
The Socimi has acquired a nursing home for the elderly in the province of Barcelona for which it is going to pay 3.78 million euros.
- Amazon Considers Building a Logistics Centre in Badajozby Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 9:49 am
The American e-commerce giant is considering opening a new logistics centre on a 200,000-square-metre plot next to the Portuguese border.
- Montepino Launches its Fourth Logistics Project in Guadalajaraby Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 9:43 am
This platform will be the company's fourth on the 'Puerta Centro Ciudad del Transporte' industrial estate in Guadalajara and will require investment of 27 million euros.
- The Former Bosses of Telefónica and Morabanc Launch a New Vehicle to Invest in Hotels and Build-to-Rentby Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 9:32 am
The new investment vehicle, called Mibani, is being promoted by the firm NK5, which is owned by the former CEO of Telefónica and the former president of Arcano, Juan José Nieto.
- Santiago Aguirre: “There is Still Extraordinary Interest from the UK in Investing in Spain”by Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 9:20 am
Investment by British companies in Spain during the first half of 2020 exceeded 1 billion euros, with real estate being one of the favourite sectors.
- The Banks Put Abengoa’s Headquarters in Sevilla Up For Saleby Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 9:12 am
The plan is to sell the business complex and subsequently lease it to the Junta de Andalucía, which will open the new 'City of Justice' on the site.