- The Dutch Group Vía Outlets Invests €18 million in the Expansion of its Shopping Centre in Sevillaby Carmel Drake on May 18, 2022 at 11:09 am
Following the expansion, the asset will have a GLA of more than 18,300 m2 and will house 80 stores in total.
- LaFinca Promotes One of the Largest Golf Courses in Spain in Madridby Carmel Drake on May 18, 2022 at 11:03 am
The 18-hole Championship course in Pozuelo de Alarcón, on a plot spanning 75 hectares, will be surrounded by an exclusive residential area.
- Locare & Tectum Are Awarded the Largest Residential Housing Project in Spainby Carmel Drake on May 18, 2022 at 10:54 am
The property developer Locare, in partnership with Tectum, is going to develop almost 400 affordable rental housing units on public land belonging to Alcobendas City Council.
- Kronos Acquires Land in Madrid, Barcelona & La Costa del Sol Where it will Invest More Than €300 Millionby Carmel Drake on May 18, 2022 at 10:40 am
The property developer has expanded its land portfolio with the purchase of seven new plots of land that will allow it to build 1,000 homes.
- Servihabitat Starts to Manage 9,000 Assets from Kutxabankby Carmel Drake on May 18, 2022 at 10:34 am
The assets have a value of more than 1.1 billion euros and will be managed by Servihabitat for the next 5 years.
- House Sales Rose by More Than 14% During Q1 2022by Carmel Drake on May 18, 2022 at 10:28 am
During the month of March, house sales rose by 26.3% compared to the same month in 2021, whilst house prices increased by 3.1% YoY.
- Investment in the Spanish Hotel Sector Amounted to €1 Billion in Q1 2022by Carmel Drake on May 18, 2022 at 10:22 am
Investment in the hotel sector amounted to 995 million euros during the first quarter of 2022, the highest figure recorded in this period for 10 years.
- Equilis Begins Construction of its Shopping Centre in Fuenlabradaby Carmel Drake on May 17, 2022 at 12:05 pm
The Belgian property developer has earmarked 110 million euros for the development of a retail macro-complex that includes the construction of a hotel and a student residence.
- Grupo Villar Mir Opts for Alternative Financing for its Property Developer Inmobiliaria Espacioby Carmel Drake on May 17, 2022 at 11:59 am
The new property will comprise 63 two- and three-bedroom homes in Denia, with an average price per unit of 240,000 euros.
- All Iron Launches a Capital Increase Amounting to €18 Millionby Carmel Drake on May 17, 2022 at 11:53 am
The tourist accommodation Socimi has returned to the market to continue expanding its portfolio, after investing the 67 million euros it raised through a previous capital increase.