- The Greek Real Estate Market in Julyby Georgios Tomaras, country manager Greece & Cyprus at Aura REE. on August 7, 2020 at 10:37 am
- Zurich Office Puts Building Leased to Madrid Courts Up for Saleby Richard D K Turner on August 7, 2020 at 10:30 am
The asset is currently valued at €70 million, but it is believed that the price will drop due to the effect of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Q-Living Acquires 110-Flat Build-to-Rent Project in Madridby Richard D K Turner on August 7, 2020 at 10:19 am
The Qualitas Group fund has acquired a rental housing project under development by the Ingescasa in El Cañaveral, in which it plans to invest some 17 million euros.
- Eneas RE Acquires Two Properties in Madrid for Conversion into Tourist Accommodationsby Richard D K Turner on August 7, 2020 at 10:06 am
The Eneas Real Estate fund has acquired two 3,500-m2 buildings in the district of Salamanca, to convert them into short-term tourist lets and co-living apartments.
- The Malaga Tourism Board Approves Construction of the Martiricos Towersby Richard D K Turner on August 7, 2020 at 9:53 am
The project includes two 30-storey towers. A four-star hotel will be located in one, while the other will have 252 flats, which are already on sale.
- Union Investment Acquires Two Assets in Madrid and Brusselsby Richard D K Turner on August 7, 2020 at 9:27 am
The German fund manager Union Investment has acquired the On Plaza business park in Torrejón de Ardoz and a building in Brussels through its UII EuropeanM fund.
- Sales Fall 21% in June, Concentrated on Existing Housingby Richard D K Turner on August 7, 2020 at 9:04 am
There were a total of 36,316 housing transactions in June 2020, a year-on-year drop of 20.9%, according to statistics published by Spain’s General Council of Notaries.
- Non-Performing Loans Could Top €200 Billion by 2020by Richard D K Turner on August 6, 2020 at 5:55 pm
The NPL ratio could potentially rise to approximately 15% by the end of the year, leading to a total stock of NPLs (Non Performing Loans) of around €200 billion, similar to that of 2008.
- Housing Prices Fall by 6% on the Islands in Julyby Richard D K Turner on August 6, 2020 at 5:29 pm
The average price of housing on the Balearic and Canary Islands fell by 5.9% in July, leading to a cumulative drop of 8.2% since March. In parallel, the Mediterranean coast saw a drop of 2.4%.
- Brookfield Eyes the 40% Discount on Merlin’s Share Priceby Richard D K Turner on August 6, 2020 at 5:14 pm
The Canadian group, which is also considering a potential takeover bid for the socimi, is seeking to take advantage of the fact that Spanish real estate companies are currently trading at an average discount of approximately 50%.