- Realty Acquires 7 Carrefour Supermarkets for €93 Millionby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 10:06 am
Through a sale-leaseback transaction, Carrefour, a retail food giant, will continue to operate the assets without affecting its operations.
- Sarasin SP Acquires 148 Build-to-Rent Flats in First Residential Investment in Spainby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 9:58 am
Sarasin, represented by Catella Real Estate AG, has acquired a residential building under construction in the Ensanche de Vallecas with 148 protected flats for rent.
- Logicor to Sell 300,000 m2 of Logistics Assets in Spainby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 9:30 am
Logicor is flooding the market with assets. The logistics company has commissioned JLL and Knight Frank to help it sell off assets in Madrid and Guadalajara valued at 300 million euros. These properties in the central peninsular area have a gross leasable area of 300,000 square metres. Logicor seeks to take advantage of investor interest
- Palm Capital Looks to Sell One of Spain’s Largest Logistics Centres for 250 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 9:19 am
Palm Logistics Madrid-Gavilanes, Palm Capital’s logistics centre, has tenants such as Amazon and Mercadona, has a surface area of 115,000 m2.
- Local Family Office Buys Building on Calle Larios in Malaga for 16 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 9:01 am
The €16-million operation includes both the purchase of the property and its refurbishment.
- Cofinimmo Acquires Three Retirement Homes for €34 Millionby Richard D K Turner on September 21, 2021 at 9:59 am
The real estate company has added 437 beds and almost 20,000 square metres of residential homes in Madrid and Navarra to its portfolio.
- Castilla-la Mancha Preparing New Logistics Hubs on the Outskirts of Madridby Richard D K Turner on September 21, 2021 at 9:46 am
The government of Castilla-La Mancha is offering investors the chance to build new logistics hubs on up to two million m2 of land located next to Madrid’s least busy motorways.
- Arrow Acquires Logistics Warehouse in Southeast Madridby Richard D K Turner on September 21, 2021 at 9:36 am
The asset has 22,700 m2 of leasable surface area in a region known for elevated demand for logistics assets.
- Silicius Real Estate Goes Public, Valued at More Than 556 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on September 21, 2021 at 9:21 am
Silicius Real Estate has received authorisation to list on the BME Growth, an index designed for growth companies and a favourite niche for listed real estate investment trusts (socimis). The company will finally debut on the BME Growth index, as Brainsre.news exclusively reported, after ruling out its plans to list on the Continuous Market due
- Xior Investing €26 Million in New Student Residence in Zaragozaby Richard D K Turner on September 21, 2021 at 9:08 am
Xior's new 388-bed student residence will be ready for the beginning of the 2023-2024 academic year.