- Metrovacesa Acquires Company that Owns Eurovegas’ Landby Richard D K Turner on July 29, 2021 at 9:50 am
The developer bought a company to which it lent 90 million euros in 2011 in an accounting manoeuvre to avoid recognising the non-payment.
- Realia Sells Historic Plot of Land in 22@ for 18.5 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on July 29, 2021 at 9:44 am
The listed real estate company Realia, controlled by the Mexican tycoon (and one of the biggest fortunes in the world) Carlos Slim, has decided to cash in on a type of asset that did not arouse interest until now due to its complexity: land pending development. A few days ago, the listed real estate company
- Procobo Buys €1.7 Billion in Uncollected Developer Loans from Sarebby Richard D K Turner on July 29, 2021 at 9:11 am
Sixteen opportunistic funds had been bidding for the loans at a 90% discount on face value.
- Student Residences to Increase Capacity by 20% by 2023by Richard D K Turner on July 29, 2021 at 9:02 am
- The State of the Retail Sector in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on July 28, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Commercial property has been the worst hit real estate sector by the pandemic, which has only served to aggravate an earlier crisis.
- Incus Capital Lends €112 Million to Aedas to Build 1,300 Build-to-Rent Homesby Richard D K Turner on July 28, 2021 at 2:02 pm
The developer has reached an agreement with Incus to finance ten developments with 1,300 homes at an interest rate very similar to a developer's loan.
- JP Morgan Am and MCH Investment Strategies Close a €370 Million Asset Fund for Portugal and Spainby Richard D K Turner on July 28, 2021 at 1:55 pm
MCH Global Real Asset Strategies invests in infrastructure, transportation and real estate.
- Habitat Finalises €13-Million Deal for Land in Madridby Richard D K Turner on July 28, 2021 at 1:46 pm
The site located on Ronda de Segovia will become home to 36 one- and two-bedroom homes, a rooftop swimming pool, gymnasium and landscaped gardens.
- Madrid and Barcelona See Drop in Real Estate Investment in Second Quarterby Richard D K Turner on July 28, 2021 at 1:28 pm
According to a report by real estate consultancy BNP Paribas Real Estate, Madrid and Barcelona closed the second quarter of 2021 with a decrease in real estate investment compared to the first three months of the year.
- Demand for New Housing Increasing Compared to Existing Homesby Richard D K Turner on July 28, 2021 at 1:17 pm
The demand for housing continues at a good pace, especially new housing. According to a report by CaixaBank, sales of this type of housing were 10.6% higher between January and May than in 2019. The quantity of buyers after a new home compared to an exiting one rose by 1.2 points to 21.1%. Demand for