- Realty Acquires 7 Carrefour Supermarkets for €93 Millionby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 10:06 am
Through a sale-leaseback transaction, Carrefour, a retail food giant, will continue to operate the assets without affecting its operations.
- Tander Finalises Acquisition of Store at Goya 15 for €38.5 Millionby Richard D K Turner on September 9, 2021 at 10:11 am
The deal was announced in June but had to be ratified by the shareholders’ meeting, at which point the transaction was successfully completed.
- Gant Takes Over Rabat’s Serrano Premisesby Richard D K Turner on September 7, 2021 at 9:38 am
The American fashion brand has acquired a store in the heart of the capital’s Golden Mile to open a flagship shop.
- Batex & Duplex Proceeds with Inauguration of Retail Parks in Malaga and Cadizby Richard D K Turner on September 6, 2021 at 9:07 am
Batex & Duplex will develop new projects in Madrid, Palma de Mallorca, Lanzarote, Girona and Sotogrande.
- The Spanish Real Estate Market in August 2021by Richard D K Turner on September 4, 2021 at 11:39 am
The eighth month 2021, saw fewer new developments than in July, although there were significant transactions, especially in the Barcelona office market.
- Línea Directa Invests 11.2 Million Euros in Real Estateby Richard D K Turner on September 1, 2021 at 9:34 am
It is participating along with other institutional shareholders in the Montepino logistics platform and a Sonae Sierra company by way of its former parent company Bankinter Investment.
- Retail Prime Rents Fallby Richard D K Turner on August 23, 2021 at 8:55 am
Rental volumes remained well below pre-coronavirus levels, according to JLL.
- Deloitte Raises Fears Over the Intu Costa del Sol Project’s Viabilityby Richard D K Turner on August 20, 2021 at 4:11 pm
The project’s assets’ fair value has fallen from €210 million at the end of 2019 to just €37.2 million a year later.
- Banco Santander Grants €40 Million Loan to IBA Capital and CBRE GIby Richard D K Turner on August 4, 2021 at 10:17 am
The loan is to acquire the Gran Vía 18 building, which will become the new flagship store of the marketplace owned by Dimas Gimeno, former president of El Corte Inglés.
- Servihabitat to Manage €1.2 Billion of Kutxabank’s Real Estate Assetsby Richard D K Turner on August 3, 2021 at 10:56 am
The 10,000 assets that comprise it are half land and half residential and commercial, primarily in Andalusia and the Basque Country.