- The Impact of Covid on the Real Estate Assets in Each Regionby Carmel Drake on January 25, 2021 at 2:37 pm
The Covid-19 pandemic has led the authorities to impose restrictive measures on the population that have had an impact on the real estate sector.
- The Modoo Shopping Centre: The First to File for Creditor Bankruptcy Due to Covidby Carmel Drake on January 21, 2021 at 2:39 pm
RPPSE Espacio Oviedo, owner of the centre, has filed for voluntary bankruptcy for its Asturian centre due to the impact of the crisis, which has caused difficulties in terms of access financing and investors.
- Investors Prepare to Purchase Commercial Assets Worth €2.5 Billionby Carmel Drake on January 18, 2021 at 11:17 am
Intu's shopping centres, Lar's supermarkets and Inditex's stores earmarked for closure are just some of the operations that are already on the market and that will drive up investment in 2021.
- The Developers of Puerto Mediterráneo Come to the Project’s Rescue to Avoid its Bankruptcyby Carmel Drake on January 14, 2021 at 11:17 am
Intu Eurofund Valencia has had to cover an equity hole amounting to more than 11 million euros, while it continues to seek a partner to take over the British firm's stake.
- Omo Retail Finalises the Purchase of Two Commercial Plots in Madridby Carmel Drake on January 12, 2021 at 11:31 am
The manager, created by the former heads of Corpfin Capital and Ten Brinke in Spain, is negotiating two new operations to add to the five projects it launched in 2020.
- Inditex Vacates Dozens of Stores on Spain’s Main High Streets, Which Are Now Looking for New Tenantsby Carmel Drake on January 12, 2021 at 11:12 am
The textile giant is going to close 79 stores across the country between now and April, including a few on the most sought-after retail streets in Spain, namely: Gran Vía and Paseo de Gracia.
- Batex&Duplex to Invest €168 Million to Create Retail Parks All Over Spainby Carmel Drake on January 12, 2021 at 11:00 am
The company has projects in the urban processing phase in Córdoba and the northwest of the Community of Madrid, in addition to 6 others that it is developing across Spain.
- Blackbrook Selects a Portfolio of Supermarkets for its First Operation in Spainby Carmel Drake on January 8, 2021 at 10:07 am
The British firm is negotiating with the Socimi regarding the purchase of 22 supermarkets occupied by Eroski, which together span a gross leasable area of 28,000 m2.
- The Retail Crisis of 2008 Lasted 5 Years As Store Prices Fell by 33%: How Much Could They Fall During this New Crisis?by Richard D K Turner on December 29, 2020 at 11:10 am
The Covid-19 crisis has come at a time when the prices of commercial premises have not yet recovered from the previous recession, the consequences of which lasted for five years.
- The Grifols Family Office Buys a Commercial Premise on La Diagonal and Leases it to Ikeaby Carmel Drake on December 24, 2020 at 10:06 am
The new Ikea store, which will be located on Avenida Diagonal, 445 in Barcelona, is scheduled to open at the end of 2021.