- Mercadona Puts Two New Portfolios of Supermarkets on the Market Following the Success of the First Oneby Carmel Drake on July 10, 2020 at 11:17 am
Juan Roig's supermarket chain is looking for a buyer for 38 establishments for which it could receive up to 200 million euros.
- Real IS Buys a Building in Las Ramblas, which is Leased to Seat and FC Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on July 10, 2020 at 8:03 am
Royal I.S. AG has acquired a building comprising offices and commercial premises located on Las Ramblas, 124, in the centre of Barcelona from KKH Property.
- Alcampo Negotiates the Purchase of 42 Supersol Supermarketsby Carmel Drake on July 9, 2020 at 9:16 am
Auchan Retail Spain, owner of the Alcampo supermarket chain, is negotiating the purchase of 42 Supersol stores in Madrid and other nearby provinces.
- Aliseda Puts 1,700 Premises and Offices Up For Sale and Offers Free Renovationsby Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 8:22 am
The real estate servicer owned by Blackstone and Santander has released onto the market a portfolio comprising 1,235 commercial premises and 465 offices worth 135 million euros.
- Intu’s Bankruptcy Puts At Risk the Macro Retail Project on the Costa del Solby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 11:02 am
KPMG, Intu's new administrator, is going to meet with Eurofund, the property developer's minority shareholder in Spain, to discuss carrying out the project, in order to assess the different options.
- Real Estate Investment Fell to 2014 Levels During Q2 2020 Due to Covidby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 9:24 am
Real estate investment amounted to 1,060 million euros in the second quarter of the year, down by 65% due to the impact of Covid-19, to reach 2014 levels, according to BNP Paribas RE.
- Mahou Reaches an Agreement with Ibosa to Buy the Project’s Commercial Area and Lease it to Carrefourby Carmel Drake on June 30, 2020 at 8:48 am
Through its real estate branch, the company has reached an agreement with the residential cooperative Residencial Zaurak, managed by the Ibosa Group, to buy the project's commercial area, which it will rent to Carrefour.
- CPI Rises Six-Tenths in June to -0.3% Driven by the Price of Petrol and Electricityby Carmel Drake on June 30, 2020 at 8:19 am
The Consumer Price Index (CPI) rose by 0.5% in June in relation to the previous month and by six tenths in year-on-year terms to reach -0.3%, compared to -0.9% in May.
- Corpfin Sells Two Commercial Premises in Madrid for More than €14 Millionby Carmel Drake on June 29, 2020 at 8:29 am
Corpfin Capital Real Estate's Socimi has closed the sale of two commercial premises in Madrid for 14.6 million euros. One of the assets is located on Calle Alcalá and the other is on Calle Bravo Murillo.
- Xanadú’s Owner, Intu, Files for Bankruptcy with Debt Amounting to €5 Billionby Carmel Drake on June 29, 2020 at 6:34 am
The British shopping centre operator has filed for bankruptcy after it failed to reach a new agreement with its creditors. In Spain, it owns the Xanadú shopping centre in Madrid and a macroproject on the Costa del Sol.