- NAEV Expands its Real Estate Portfolio in Spain with Two New Supermarketsby Carmel Drake on January 19, 2022 at 9:48 am
The operation has been carried out on behalf of the German pension fund Nordrheinische Ärzteversorgung (NAEV).
- Real Estate Investment in Spain Will Reach €13 Billion in 2022by Carmel Drake on January 19, 2022 at 9:22 am
The consultancy firm CBRE expects the hotel, living and industrial-logistics sectors to once again drive real estate investment in Spain during 2022.
- The 50 Largest Real Estate Operations in Spain in 2021by Carmel Drake on January 11, 2022 at 9:33 am
Offices, supermarkets, commercial buildings and, above all, logistics assets and hotels starred in the 50 largest real estate transactions in Spain in 2021.
- What Does 2022 Hold for the Real Estate Sector According to the Large Consulting Firms?by Carmel Drake on January 7, 2022 at 9:48 am
The heads of the large consulting firms share their opinions about how the Spanish real estate market will behave in 2022 with Brainsre.news.
- In-depth Analysis of the Retail Sector in 2021by Carmel Drake on January 5, 2022 at 9:23 am
The supermarket segment was the main protagonist last year in a sector that saw an overall decrease in investment of close to 50%.
- Uro Property Loses its Socimi Status Following its Purchase by Santanderby Carmel Drake on January 4, 2022 at 8:13 am
Uro Property has lost its Socimi status after failing in 2021 to comply with the requirement that more than 80% of its income proceed from third parties.
- Lasalle Acquires Las Mercedes Business Parkby Richard D K Turner on December 21, 2021 at 10:42 am
A LaSalle Investment Management fund has acquired the Las Mercedes retail park in Madrid, with 22,000 m2 of gross leasable area leased to Aldi and Bauhaus.
- Israel’s IBI Investment Arrives in Spain Through Major Socimiby Richard D K Turner on December 18, 2021 at 2:30 pm
The Israeli giant IBI Investment is finalising its first real estate acquisition in Spain, which will be used to launch a socimi looking for a listing on Madrid’s Continuo.
- Merlin Puts Portfolio of BBVA Branches on Sale for €2 Billionby Richard D K Turner on December 7, 2021 at 2:16 pm
In total, Merlin will sell 693 assets, which generate annual revenues of €85 million for the socimi.
- Saint Croix Acquires Madrid’s Sexta Avenida Shopping Centreby Richard D K Turner on December 1, 2021 at 11:21 am
The Sexta Avenida shopping centre in Madrid has a gross leasable area of nearly 17,000 m2 and has more than 420 parking spaces.