- Dia Sells 235 Stores & 2 Warehouses to Alcampo Following Approval From the CNMCby Carmel Drake on March 9, 2023 at 12:14 pm
The Dia distribution group "will communicate in due course the final price of the transaction, as well as the destination of the funds received."
- The Valuations of Assets in the Logistics, Living, Commercial & Office Sectors Fell in 2022by Carmel Drake on March 6, 2023 at 4:12 pm
"The correction in asset valuations was especially pronounced during the second half of the year," according to Fernando Fuente, from CBRE.
- Neinver Registered Sales of €613 Million in Spain in 2022by Carmel Drake on March 3, 2023 at 9:40 am
The shopping centres operated by the multinational Neinver around the world registered 63 million visits and an occupancy rate of 96.5% in 2022.
- The Socimi Lar España Closed 2022 with a Net Profit of €72.9 Millionby Carmel Drake on March 2, 2023 at 9:01 am
Lar España's total income rose to 83.6 million euros in 2022, up by almost 6% YoY.
- Shopping Centres & Retail Parks Recorded Sales of €47.8 Billion in 2022, Up By 1.8% Compared to 2019by Carmel Drake on March 2, 2023 at 8:16 am
Footfall in shopping centres and retail parks rose by 12.3% compared to 2021, but the figures have not yet returned to their pre-pandemic levels.
- Metrovacesa Invests €22 Million in the Development of 120 Homes & 5 Commercial Premises in Valenciaby Carmel Drake on February 23, 2023 at 8:38 am
The promoter Metrovacesa has begun the commercialisation of the Molí Mistral project, in the Valencian municipality of Quart de Poblet.
- Sonae Sierra Closed 2022 With 49% More Rental Contracts in Spainby Carmel Drake on February 23, 2023 at 8:02 am
The portfolio of assets managed by Sonae Sierra in Spain has an occupancy rate of more than 98%.
- Proudreed Spain & BPN Capital Partners Buy the Quadernillos Shopping Centreby Carmel Drake on February 22, 2023 at 2:14 pm
The Quadernillos shopping centre, in Alcalá de Henares, had been owned by an English family office and a Qatari investor since 2013.
- High Street Premises & Shopping Centres Led Retail Investment in 2022, Which Amounted to Almost €4 Billionby Carmel Drake on February 20, 2023 at 3:03 pm
During the last quarter of the year, prime yields in the retail sector increased by 40 bp for shopping centres and by 25 bp for High Street premises, according to CBRE.
- Klépierre Invests €15 Million in the Remodelling of the Maremagnum Shopping Centre in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on February 17, 2023 at 1:05 pm
Maremagnum has started a new remodelling project that will house a gastronomic and cultural market on the terrace of the property.