- Castellana Properties Acquires Office Building to Expand the Los Arcos Shopping Centreby Richard D K Turner on April 15, 2021 at 11:57 am
The socimi will invest €15.6 million in redeveloping the property, which is joined with the Los Arcos shopping centre in Seville.
- Cosi Negotiating Additional Assets in Spain After Raising 20 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on April 15, 2021 at 11:46 am
Cosi Iberia currently owns an asset on the Plaza de las Cortes in Madrid and another in Barcelona’s Eixample district; it is negotiating to acquire more properties.
- RTVE Looks to Sell Several Assets for Over 12 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on April 14, 2021 at 3:25 pm
The state-owned company RTVE has put almost twenty assets on the market, expecting to earn about 12 million euros.
- Corpfin Capital sells Commercial Property on Gran Vía for €18 Millionby Richard D K Turner on April 12, 2021 at 11:12 am
The company finalised the sale of a commercial property located at Gran Vía 55 for a total of €18.4 million.
- Baraka Acquires 11 Conforama Premises in Spain and Portugal for €140 Millionby Carmel Drake on March 24, 2021 at 9:39 am
The group led by Trinitario Casanova has added 140,000 m2 of retail and logistics space to its portfolio of real estate assets.
- Castellana Properties Considers Investing Another €500 Million in Shopping Centresby Carmel Drake on March 24, 2021 at 8:34 am
The Socimi also wants to make the leap onto the main stock market "when it makes sense to do so."
- The Rents of Commercial Premises in Prime Areas of Barcelona Fell by 7% in H2 2020, According to Forcadellby Carmel Drake on March 17, 2021 at 12:15 pm
The rents of commercial premises in Barcelona closed 2020 with a half-year decrease of 7.4% in prime areas, while those on commercial thoroughfares fell by an average of 4.5%.
- Genesis Buys the Sevilla Factory Shopping Centre From Bentall Green Oakby Carmel Drake on March 16, 2021 at 2:20 pm
The company has paid 15 million euros for the shopping centre, which spans 16,200 m2, to Harwood, a subsidiary of the Socimi Gore Spain, which is controlled by the fund Bentall Green Oak.
- Brickbro Puts 25 Premises Up For Sale in Madrid and Barcelona Worth €14 Millionby Carmel Drake on March 12, 2021 at 11:04 am
The properties for sale span a combined surface area of 11,327 square metres.
- Mazabi Finalises Investments Worth €460 Million in the Spanish and European Property Marketsby Carmel Drake on March 10, 2021 at 12:23 pm
The Spanish family office is studying purchases in the hotel sector, where it plans to invest more than 200 million euros, as well as in the multifamily and retail park segments; in addition, it is finalising operations in London and Warsaw.