- The Spanish Real Estate Market in July 2021by Richard D K Turner on August 2, 2021 at 6:00 am
July was an important month for the real estate sector in Spain, where we saw an array of transactions in the logistics, office and hotel sectors. One of the most recent saw Aedas acquire the developer Áurea Homes, while the major listed companies unveiled their returns for the first half of the year.
- The State of the Retail Sector in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on July 28, 2021 at 2:12 pm
Commercial property has been the worst hit real estate sector by the pandemic, which has only served to aggravate an earlier crisis.
- MDSR Buys 27 Supermarkets from Mercadona for €100 Millionby Richard D K Turner on July 27, 2021 at 11:33 am
Since the start of the pandemic, the supermarket chain has been selling off real estate to finance an expansion.
- SCCE and Smart Habent to Build Shopping Centre in Lérida in €210-Million Investmentby Richard D K Turner on July 14, 2021 at 10:42 am
The companies will build a 55,000-m2 (GLA) shopping, leisure and restaurant development within the Catalan city’s train station.
- Citygrove and Burlington to Invest €100 Million in Marbella Plaza Shopping Complexby Richard D K Turner on July 14, 2021 at 10:21 am
The British developers will initially invest 100 million euros in the new shopping centre, which will include top brands.
- Private Investor Acquires El Parque Ciudad Real Shopping Centre for 17 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on June 30, 2021 at 4:23 pm
The El Parque shopping centre has 20,000 square metres of gross leasable area.
- Leroy Merlin Invests €187 Million in New Retail Park in Adejeby Richard D K Turner on June 28, 2021 at 11:11 am
The new retail park will have 63,000 m2 of floor space and will involve an investment of 122 million euros in two phases of construction.
- Shopping Centre Footfall up 6.2% In Mayby Richard D K Turner on June 10, 2021 at 12:05 pm
According to the ShopperTrak index, cumulative annual footfall also continued to rise, reaching 24.2%.
- Inditex Leases 9,000 m2 in the Edificio Españaby Richard D K Turner on June 2, 2021 at 2:00 pm
The retail giant reached an agreement with the socimi Inbest Prime to open an 8,000 m2 Zara megastore and another 1,200 m2 store for its Stradivarius brand.
- Mercadona Finalises Sale of 27 Supermarkets to MDSR for 100 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on June 1, 2021 at 3:29 pm
he supermarket chain has closed the sale of a portfolio of 27 supermarkets to the Israeli fund MDSR for more than 100 million euros.