- Spanish Gov’t Extends Moratoria on Evictions by Three Monthsby Richard D K Turner on May 6, 2021 at 11:54 am
The measure will remain in force for three more months after the state of alarm expires on Sunday, May 9, the initial date planned for the protections to expire.
- Demand for Business Accommodations Growing in Spain’s Main Citiesby Richard D K Turner on May 6, 2021 at 10:19 am
In April, rental demand for business accommodations grew by 26% in Madrid, 46% in Barcelona and 27% in Valencia.
- Madrid City Council Approves Los Berrocales Developmentby Richard D K Turner on May 5, 2021 at 10:17 am
The project includes more than 22,000 dwellings, of which around 4,300 will be social housing (3,800 to be developed by the municipality).
- Habitat Started Work on 850 New Homes in Year to Marchby Richard D K Turner on May 5, 2021 at 9:51 am
During the first quarter of this year, the developer, in which Bain Capital has a stake, has completed 400 pre-sales of homes.
- TM Invests €86 Million in High-Rise Apartment Block in Benidormby Richard D K Turner on May 4, 2021 at 4:44 pm
The developer is continuing its development of a large amount of land it purchased in the Poniente sector, with a project for two towers and 280 homes.
- Persepolis Raises €200 Million to Invest in Hotels and Rental Housingby Richard D K Turner on May 4, 2021 at 4:36 pm
The manager of the socimi of the same name raised 200 million euros through two funds to invest in hotels and rental housing in Madrid and Barcelona, which Rafael Bou, formerly of PwC, will lead.
- Aedas Sells 1,560 Homes in First Quarter of 2021by Richard D K Turner on April 28, 2021 at 8:28 am
The listed company sold 617 homes to private individuals and 943 homes in build-to-rent projects.
- The Largest Players in Housing Sales and Rentals in Madridby Richard D K Turner on April 27, 2021 at 9:16 am
The big data platform Brainsre has conducted a study to determine the leading real estate brokerage firms that dominate the supply of housing for sale and rent in Madrid and its neighbourhoods.
- Colliers: Madrid Running Out of Land for Luxury Housingby Richard D K Turner on April 27, 2021 at 6:00 am
Spain’s capital of Madrid is home to the country’s entire supply of new developments with homes costing more than 5 million euros for sale, 60% of which are purchased by Latin Americans.
- Metrovacesa Looks to Sell €50 Million in Residential and Tertiary Land by Year-Endby Richard D K Turner on April 27, 2021 at 6:00 am
The listed developer plans to deliver more than 1,300 homes this year, sell more than €50 million of land, generate more than 100 million euros of cash and pay a dividend of more than €80 million.