- The Spanish Real Estate Market in July 2021by Richard D K Turner on August 2, 2021 at 6:00 am
July was an important month for the real estate sector in Spain, where we saw an array of transactions in the logistics, office and hotel sectors. One of the most recent saw Aedas acquire the developer Áurea Homes, while the major listed companies unveiled their returns for the first half of the year.
- Servihabitat to Build 60,000 Homes on Land Owned by Sarebby Richard D K Turner on July 30, 2021 at 9:04 am
The subsidiary of Lone Star and La Caixa won over thirteen other bidders, including those of Banco Santander LandCo and Aliseda-Anticipa.
- Incus Capital Lends €112 Million to Aedas to Build 1,300 Build-to-Rent Homesby Richard D K Turner on July 28, 2021 at 2:02 pm
The developer has reached an agreement with Incus to finance ten developments with 1,300 homes at an interest rate very similar to a developer's loan.
- Cerberus Sells the Last Big Plot of Land in La Moraleja to Amenabarby Richard D K Turner on July 27, 2021 at 12:09 pm
The fund opted to make a substantial capital gain on the land, valued at 100 million euros, rather than have its subsidiary Inmoglaciar build housing.
- Germany’s GRC Expands Portfolio in Spain With Acquisition in Bilbaoby Richard D K Turner on July 26, 2021 at 10:21 am
The investment fund bought a building in the city centre for 35 million euros.
- Mortgage Lending Continues Climb: 35,225 New Contracts in Mayby Richard D K Turner on July 26, 2021 at 9:48 am
The average mortgage reached 133,611 euros, up 5.4%. A total of 35,225 mortgages were signed in May, 37.4% more than in 2020 and 10% more than in April this year.
- Construction Industry Returns to Pre-Coronavirus Levels of Activityby Richard D K Turner on July 23, 2021 at 2:41 pm
The number of homes approved for refurbishment increased by 28.5% compared to the second quarter of 2019.
- Metrovacesa Sells 216 Build-to-Rent Homes to AEW for €50 Millionby Richard D K Turner on July 22, 2021 at 11:07 am
The real estate fund manager belonging to the Natixis group will pay close to 50 million euros for the properties.
- Majadahonda, Boadilla and Rivas Report Soaring Housing Prices Due to Pandemicby Richard D K Turner on July 22, 2021 at 8:38 am
The Covid-19 crisis has led to falling housing prices in Madrid and Barcelona, according to Gloval. At the same time, costs in peripheral municipalities have risen by up to 13%.
- Malaga Is the New Star of the Spanish Property Marketby Richard D K Turner on July 14, 2021 at 11:08 am
Significant economic growth in the Malagan city, coupled with the attractiveness of its luxury coastal markets, has led this Andalusian province to emerge as the new property hotspot in Spain.