- Madrid Will Not Divest any of its Public Homes and Will Purchase Tourist-Use Homes for Rentby Carmel Drake on July 6, 2020 at 9:42 am
Madrid City Council will not be able to sell any land or housing destined for public protection and will purchase tourist homes to incorporate them into its rental programs.
- House Prices in Madrid Rise by More Than 45% in Five Yearsby Carmel Drake on July 6, 2020 at 9:03 am
The average home cost 295,927 euros in the Spanish capital at the end of March, compared to 165,280 euros on average in Spain.
- Bankia and Haya Put More than 4,000 Discounted Homes on the Marketby Carmel Drake on July 6, 2020 at 8:38 am
The bank and Haya Real Estate have put 4,400 properties up for sale with discounts of up to 40% in a campaign that will run until July 31.
- How Much Does it Cost to Rent a Home in Your Area According to the Government’s Statistics?by Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 10:18 am
The map prepared by Brains RE using data from the Ministry of Development's index reveals the rental prices in each municipality in Spain; and they vary quite a lot compared to other indicators.
- Grupo Lar and Primonial to Invest €350 Million in Rental Homesby Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 8:54 am
Grupo Lar and the French fund manager are teaming up to invest 350 million euros in homes for rent.
- Moratalaz, Les Corts and Benimaclet, the Districts Where Prices Rise by the Most in Madrid, Barcelona and Valenciaby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 10:12 am
The average price of second-hand housing in Spain in June 2020 was 1,691 euros per m2, down by 1.17% since December 2019, according to the portal pisos.com.
- Real Estate Investment Fell to 2014 Levels During Q2 2020 Due to Covidby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 9:24 am
Real estate investment amounted to 1,060 million euros in the second quarter of the year, down by 65% due to the impact of Covid-19, to reach 2014 levels, according to BNP Paribas RE.
- Where are the Most Expensive Homes in Spain?by Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 7:33 am
25 Spanish towns registered house sales costing more than 3,300 euros per square metre during the first quarter, including eight municipalities in the Balearic Islands.
- European Banks will have to Tighten their Financing of Second Homes From 2021by Carmel Drake on July 1, 2020 at 12:01 pm
The European Banking Authority has approved a credit guide that will make the banks more strict when it comes to financing second homes and preventing money laundering.
- Vía Célere Increases its New Home Contracts by 36% in Juneby Carmel Drake on July 1, 2020 at 10:36 am
The property developer has announced a 189% increase in reservations between May 15 and June 15 compared to those obtained in the previous month.