- Sarasin SP Acquires 148 Build-to-Rent Flats in First Residential Investment in Spainby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 9:58 am
Sarasin, represented by Catella Real Estate AG, has acquired a residential building under construction in the Ensanche de Vallecas with 148 protected flats for rent.
- Greystar Acquires Build-to-Rent Project in Madrid for €120 Millionby Richard D K Turner on September 15, 2021 at 11:36 am
The €120-million transaction will add 455 one- and two-bedroom homes to Greystar’s portfolio.
- Aedas and Culmia Awarded First Plots of Land Under Plan Viveby Richard D K Turner on September 15, 2021 at 11:03 am
Of the four auctioned by the Díaz-Ayuso government, Aedas Homes, with Ares Asset Management, received Lot 1 and Lot 2, while Culmia and its partner, the Oaktree fund, received Lot 3.
- Aberdeen Standard Acquires Two Build-to-Rent Projects in Madrid from Dazeoby Richard D K Turner on September 15, 2021 at 10:44 am
The new assets, located in the Embajadores area and next to the Delicias metro station, have close to 10,000 sq m and 150 flats.
- AX Partners Invests €2 Million in Residential Building in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on September 14, 2021 at 9:07 am
The 400-m2 property will be converted into four luxury flats with views of the city.
- Pictet and Lasabia Create Joint Venture for Build-to-Rent Projects in Madridby Richard D K Turner on September 14, 2021 at 9:00 am
Pictet Alternative Advisors, the alternative investment division of the Swiss group Pictet, and Spanish real estate investment platform Lasabia have created a joint venture to develop build-to-rent projects in Madrid, according to Savills Aguirre Newman, which advised both companies on the deal.
- Home Sales to Rise by 5% to Half a Million Transactions in 2021by Richard D K Turner on September 14, 2021 at 8:38 am
Servihabitat’s forecasts indicate that there will be more than 500,000 home sales in Spain this year.
- Housing Sales Up 53.5% In Julyby Richard D K Turner on September 9, 2021 at 11:56 am
Compared to July 2019, when the coronavirus was not yet a factor, housing sales grew by 3.3%.
- Unsold Housing Stock Still in Limbo Due to Pandemicby Richard D K Turner on September 9, 2021 at 11:48 am
On average, the amount of housing available for sale has fallen by 3.8% per year over the last ten years.
- Vía Ágora Acquires Land from Reyal Urbis in Madrid Ríoby Richard D K Turner on September 9, 2021 at 11:41 am
Vía Ágora has won the auction for a plot of land owned by Reyal Urbis, located at 191 Calle Antonio López, in the Madrid Río area. It is one of the most sought-after areas of the Spanish capital, according to the developer.