- Habitat to Invest €44 Million in Alicanteby Carmel Drake on May 27, 2022 at 7:38 am
Habitat is going to develop more than 120 homes spread across three new promotions in the Benalúa and Vistahermosa Norte areas.
- International Investors Put Residential Portfolios Up For Sale Containing Thousands of Homesby Carmel Drake on May 26, 2022 at 1:36 pm
Renowned international investors are starting to exit the Spanish residential sector in the face of rising inflation and interest rates.
- RTV and Mutual Goals Invest €15 Million in a Project in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on May 24, 2022 at 9:14 am
The residential complex will have a constructed surface area of 7,500 m2, distributed among 37 homes, as well as a commercial premise, common areas and parking.
- Vía Célere Makes its Debut in Ibiza With 112 New Homesby Carmel Drake on May 20, 2022 at 6:25 am
The new residential complex is located on d'En Bossa beach and includes common areas, such as a gym, a swimming pool, a games room for children and a "gourmet" social room.
- Locare & Tectum Are Awarded the Largest Residential Housing Project in Spainby Carmel Drake on May 18, 2022 at 10:54 am
The property developer Locare, in partnership with Tectum, is going to develop almost 400 affordable rental housing units on public land belonging to Alcobendas City Council.
- House Sales Rose by More Than 14% During Q1 2022by Carmel Drake on May 18, 2022 at 10:28 am
During the month of March, house sales rose by 26.3% compared to the same month in 2021, whilst house prices increased by 3.1% YoY.
- Grupo Villar Mir Opts for Alternative Financing for its Property Developer Inmobiliaria Espacioby Carmel Drake on May 17, 2022 at 11:59 am
The new property will comprise 63 two- and three-bedroom homes in Denia, with an average price per unit of 240,000 euros.
- House Sales Grew by 15.5% YoY in Marchby Carmel Drake on May 13, 2022 at 11:33 am
According to data from the General Council of Notaries, house sales grew in almost every autonomous region in March, along with the average sale price.
- Property Developers Forecast a Decrease in New Home Permits in 2022by Carmel Drake on May 12, 2022 at 1:06 pm
The President of the associations of property developers Asprima and APCE says that the increase in construction costs will not impact the price of housing as it is being borne by the sector.
- The Owner of Famadesa Promotes Almost 300 Homes in Málagaby Carmel Drake on May 11, 2022 at 11:51 am
The residential complex, which is going to be built on a plot spanning 37,900 m2, will begin with the construction of the first phase comprising 95 homes.