- The Government Considers Extending the Veto Over Evictions Beyond January 2021by Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 10:34 am
Evictions are currently prohibited until 31 January and the Executive is considering changing the rules to prolong the extraordinary measures.
- The Property Developer Sierra Blanca to Invest €500 Million in Luxury Housing By 2025by Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 10:05 am
In an interview with Brainsre.news, the CEO of Sierra Blanca Estates, Carlos Rodríguez, explains that his company is building the EPIC Marbella development and one of the Málaga Towers, on which it will spend 250 million euros.
- 42% of Spaniards Are Thinking About Moving Home, According to Vía Célereby Carmel Drake on November 23, 2020 at 9:40 am
However, only 11% of Spaniards would complete an entire home purchase online, according to a study prepared by the property developer owned by Värde Partners.
- Large Property Owners Increase Their Presence in the Rental Marketby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 12:46 pm
Large property owners currently manage 7% of the total rental market but OESA expects that figure to increase to 20% by the end of 2022.
- Pryconsa, Ibosa and Gestilar Start Work on 1,400 New Homes in Central Madridby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 10:34 am
Ribera Calderón, also known as the Mahou-Calderón operation, has been given the green light for Gestilar, Azora, Ibosa, Pryconsa and Vivenio to build 1,433 homes for sale and rent, with record prices in the area.
- House Sales Rise in Cataluña, According to Estate Agentsby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 8:49 am
The Quarterly Report on the Real Estate Market in Cataluña commissioned by estate agents reveals that 15,168 homes were sold in the region between July and September.
- Madrid Transfers €20.8 Million to the EMVS to Buy 120 Homes from Sareb and to Acquire Landby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 8:23 am
This amount will be allocated to the purchase of two residential portfolios from Sareb and the Social Security and the acquisition of land in the district of Villa de Vallecas to build a new development.
- Demand Increases for Luxury Homes in Andorra and the Arán Valleyby Carmel Drake on November 19, 2020 at 9:38 am
Requests for information about luxury homes in both areas of the Pyrenees increased by up to 40% during lockdown, according to Engel & Völkers.
- House Purchases by Foreigners Fell by 37.4% to June, According to the Notariesby Carmel Drake on November 19, 2020 at 9:28 am
Foreigners bought 32,395 homes in Spain during the first half of this year, which represented 17.3% of all sales and a 37.4% decline in interannual terms.
- Neinor’s Creators Prepare to Launch a New Real Estate Firm With €200 Millionby Carmel Drake on November 18, 2020 at 11:29 am
The executives plan to turn Domo into a real estate firm dedicated to rental assets with a market capitalisation of 200 million euros, compared to its current value of 24.5 million euros.