- H10 Sells the Hotel Itaca for €20 Million But Will Continue as its Operatorby Carmel Drake on March 1, 2021 at 2:08 pm
The chain owned by the Espelt family is selling the establishment in Barcelona to a local 'family office'.
- The 18 Retail Complexes That Are Going to Open in Spain Despite the Crisisby Carmel Drake on March 1, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Seven shopping centres and eleven retail parks are due to open their doors by 2023. Together, they will add more than 584,000 m2 of GLA. This year, Open Sky, Caleido and WAY Ourense are scheduled to open, amongst others.
- Colonial Earned Just €2 Million in 2020 and Estimates that the Impact of its Rent Renegotiations Will Amount to 4.5%by Carmel Drake on March 1, 2021 at 1:52 pm
The Socimi closed 2020 with a profit of 2 million euros compared to 827 million euros the previous year, when it recorded capital gains worth 820 million euros versus a provision for Covid this year.
- Árima’s Profits Fell by 15% in 2020 But its Revenues Roseby Carmel Drake on March 1, 2021 at 1:01 pm
The Socimi specialising in tertiary assets did not register any defaulted payments, it increased its income from rentals and it saw its assets appreciate in value; moreover, it does not rule out making new purchases.
- Quabit’s Losses Soared to €147 Million in 2020by Carmel Drake on March 1, 2021 at 12:52 pm
The property developer, which in the process of being absorbed by Neinor, increased its turnover by 300% to 180.2 million euros in 2020, due to a rise in new-home completions.
- Investors Expect Discounts of 40% on Upcoming Hotel Operationsby Carmel Drake on March 1, 2021 at 12:40 pm
The consulting firm Christie & Co expects such discounts to be negotiated for assets located in secondary cities, as well as for those located away from the beachfront.
- Merlin’s Profits Fell by 90% in 2020 and its Rent Waivers Will Continue in 2021by Carmel Drake on March 1, 2021 at 12:31 pm
The Socimi led by Ismael Clemente generated net income of 441 million euros in 2020, down by 14% YoY, after it waived the rent for its tenants affected by the Covid crisis.
- The Number of Residential Mortgages Fell by 7.6% in 2020, Bringing to an End Their 6-Year Riseby Carmel Drake on March 1, 2021 at 12:20 pm
In addition, 26,128 mortgages were constituted in December, down by 14.8% in year-on-year terms and by 9% compared to those signed in November.
- BMO Buys the Building on Avenida Portal del Ángel, 9-11 for €80 Millionby Carmel Drake on March 1, 2021 at 12:13 pm
The property is rented to the fashion firm H&M and to Disney.
- Quabit & Neinor Convene Their Shareholders to Approve Their Merger on 31 Marchby Carmel Drake on March 1, 2021 at 11:59 am
Neinor's shareholders will have to approve a capital increase amounting to up to 56 million euros: the new company will have assets worth 2,000 million euros.