- CBRE IM to Invest €465 Million in Affordable Housingby Richard D K Turner on October 27, 2021 at 2:35 pm
The management company CBRE will participate in public tenders by Spain’s various regions to build a portfolio of rental properties.
- BBVA Sells Final 20% Stake in Divarian for 600 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on October 27, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The financial institution BBVA exercised its put option with Cerberus, which already owns the remaining 80%.
- Royal Metropolitan Acquires Liberty’s Madrid Headquarters for €35 Millionby Richard D K Turner on October 27, 2021 at 11:48 am
Royal Metropolitan executed a sale & leaseback operation, receiving 35 million euros. The insurance company Liberty will continue to lease half of the complex.
- Natixis Lends €100 Million to Neinor for Build-to-Rent Projectsby Richard D K Turner on October 27, 2021 at 11:38 am
Natixis granted a five-year developer loan at an interest rate of 2%-2.5%.
- Generali Sells 4,000-m2 Office Building in Madrid to Famiy Officeby Richard D K Turner on October 27, 2021 at 11:24 am
The office building, which Generali Real Estate sold, has a surface area of 4,086 m2 and is located in the neighbourhood of Justicia.
- Goldman Sachs Launches Logistics Platforms in Spain and Portugal in €1-Billion Investmentby Richard D K Turner on October 27, 2021 at 11:13 am
Newdock has already studied projects that will allow it to reach 750,000 square metres of gross leasable area.
- Aedas Invests €217 Million in Enough Land to Build 3,000 Homesby Richard D K Turner on October 27, 2021 at 10:40 am
The land Aedas acquired is qualified as finalist land, ready to develop, and is primarily located in Valencia, Palma de Mallorca, Granada and Madrid.
- Erke Acquires a Second Logistics Asset in Madridby Richard D K Turner on October 20, 2021 at 12:06 pm
Erke has added another 500 square metres to its portfolio of industrial assets in the Madrid region
- Deutsche Bank Extends €400-Million Loan to Clikaliaby Richard D K Turner on October 19, 2021 at 11:15 am
A few weeks ago, Banco Santander also strengthened its position in Clikalia, while Fifth Wall took a stake.
- Realty Acquires New Portfolio of Carrefour Supermarkets for €64 Millionby Richard D K Turner on October 19, 2021 at 10:58 am
It is Realty’s second acquisition in two months, reaching a total investment of 157 million euros. The firm now has a portfolio of ten assets in Spain.