- Urbania Buys a Plot of Land to Build a Hall of Residence for Students in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on January 30, 2023 at 2:48 pm
Urbania to invest 45 million euros in the construction of a hall of residence for students near the UAB's Bellaterra Campus.
- Lidl Closed 2022 with 41 New Stores & an Investment of €260 Million, Taking its Portfolio to 670 Stores in Spainby Carmel Drake on January 30, 2023 at 2:43 pm
The 41 new Lidl stores are located in 13 different autonomous regions. In parallel, the brand is continuing to invest in adapting both its organisation and logistics provision to its current activity.
- Madrid Breaks its Hotel Investment Record with €803 Million in 2022by Carmel Drake on January 30, 2023 at 2:37 pm
Madrid broke its hotel investment record in 2022 with 803 million euros spent on the acquisition of hotel assets, according to Colliers.
- Kronos Homes Invoiced €465 Million in 2022 and Expects to Exceed €500 Million in 2023by Carmel Drake on January 30, 2023 at 2:32 pm
Kronos delivered 40% more homes in 2022 compared to 2021 and its total portfolio now comprises 16,000 units.
- Residential Mortgages Rose by 9.3% in November 2022by Carmel Drake on January 27, 2023 at 11:04 am
With the final month's figures yet to be published for 2022, the mortgage results have already exceeded the historical peak recorded in 2021 when 418,000 mortgages were signed.
- Clarion Partners Europe Buys a Plot Spanning 18,000 m2 to Develop a Warehouse in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on January 27, 2023 at 10:57 am
Clarion Partners Europe plans to develop a 12,000-square-metre warehouse on the land for a single tenant.
- The Occupancy Rate of Spanish Hotels Fell by 9.4% in 2022 vs 2019by Carmel Drake on January 27, 2023 at 10:46 am
The average price per hotel room increased in 2022 and, with it, the total revenue per available room.
- Neinor Homes Delivered 2,743 Homes in 2022by Carmel Drake on January 26, 2023 at 8:43 am
Between October and December 2022, the property developer Neinor Homes delivered 1,195 homes. In addition, it recorded pre-sales of 582 units.
- Colonial Sells 3 Office Buildings in Madrid to Prallariz for €300 Millionby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2023 at 8:34 am
The buildings sold by Colonial span a combined gross leasable area of 35,000 m2 and are located in the financial centre of Madrid.
- DWS Acquires 1,763 Build-to-Rent Homes from Culmiaby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2023 at 8:21 am
The rental homes purchased by DWS are located in Alcalá de Henares, Alcorcón, Getafe, San Sebastián de los Reyes and Tres Cantos.