- Covid-19’s Impact the Rental Market in Madridby Richard D K Turner on June 17, 2021 at 12:30 pm
The pandemic caused the average time to rent a home to soar last year, but there are major differences by region. It takes half as long to rent a flat in Vicálvaro and Moratalaz as it does in the Centre.
- Mango Begins Expansion of Logistics Centre in Lliçà D’Amunt, Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on June 17, 2021 at 12:24 pm
Mango has begun expanding its logistics centre in Lliçà d'Amunt (Barcelona) in a €35-million investment.
- Allianz Acquires Elix from KKR and Altamar for €140 Millionby Richard D K Turner on June 17, 2021 at 11:10 am
Allianz has bought a socimi specialising in rental housing in Madrid and Barcelona from KKR and Altamar Capital Partners for €140 million.
- Palm Capital Leases 35,000 m2 of Logistics Space in Madrid to Two Tech Firmsby Richard D K Turner on June 17, 2021 at 9:36 am
Electric vehicle manufacturer Arrival and wholesaler MCR have leased 27,200 sqm and 7,700 sqm in the Los Gavilanes business park in Getafe.
- Bidding Starts for Residential Plots on Sale by Madrid City Councilby Richard D K Turner on June 17, 2021 at 8:39 am
The ten plots of land put out to tender by the Madrid City Council for more than 30 million euros have attracted the interest of large investors, especially the land located in Valdebebas.
- Office Investment Reaches High of €545 Million in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on June 16, 2021 at 10:24 am
Office investment will exceed 545 million euros in the first half of the year in Barcelona, 73% more than in the same period last year, according to CBRE.
- Latin American Group Onix Inaugurates 14,400-m2 Office Building in Madridby Richard D K Turner on June 16, 2021 at 10:03 am
The Latin American group Onix Capital Partners has inaugurated Polaris at 12 Avenida Manoteras in Madrid after two years of construction.
- 25% Of the World’s Wealthy to Invest in Real Estate by 2021by Richard D K Turner on June 16, 2021 at 9:16 am
According to Knight Frank’s The Wealth Report, the rental market and the logistics sector are the sectors that are attracting the most interest. In 2021, the real estate sector will attract investors with assets of more than 50 million euros. Specifically, 25% of them have expressed their intention to invest in the sector this year.
- Mercadona Invests €28 Million in New Logistics Centre in Madridby Richard D K Turner on June 16, 2021 at 9:04 am
This new distribution centre, located in Getafe, has a surface area of 96,000 m2 and required an investment of 28 million euros.
- El Corte Inglés Puts Portfolio on the Market for 80 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on June 15, 2021 at 2:17 pm
The company has commissioned BNP Paribas to sell twelve assets totalling around 500,000 square metres. Estimates are that the operation could reach 80 million euros.