- Residential Mortgages Rose by 9.3% in November 2022by Carmel Drake on January 27, 2023 at 11:04 am
With the final month's figures yet to be published for 2022, the mortgage results have already exceeded the historical peak recorded in 2021 when 418,000 mortgages were signed.
- Clarion Partners Europe Buys a Plot Spanning 18,000 m2 to Develop a Warehouse in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on January 27, 2023 at 10:57 am
Clarion Partners Europe plans to develop a 12,000-square-metre warehouse on the land for a single tenant.
- The Occupancy Rate of Spanish Hotels Fell by 9.4% in 2022 vs 2019by Carmel Drake on January 27, 2023 at 10:46 am
The average price per hotel room increased in 2022 and, with it, the total revenue per available room.
- Neinor Homes Delivered 2,743 Homes in 2022by Carmel Drake on January 26, 2023 at 8:43 am
Between October and December 2022, the property developer Neinor Homes delivered 1,195 homes. In addition, it recorded pre-sales of 582 units.
- Colonial Sells 3 Office Buildings in Madrid to Prallariz for €300 Millionby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2023 at 8:34 am
The buildings sold by Colonial span a combined gross leasable area of 35,000 m2 and are located in the financial centre of Madrid.
- DWS Acquires 1,763 Build-to-Rent Homes from Culmiaby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2023 at 8:21 am
The rental homes purchased by DWS are located in Alcalá de Henares, Alcorcón, Getafe, San Sebastián de los Reyes and Tres Cantos.
- Threestones Capital Acquires a Nursing Home in Arenys de Mar (Barcelona) for €4.2 Millionby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2023 at 8:17 am
The property acquired by Threestones Capital comprises two buildings with leasable areas of 2,422 m2 and 1,667 m2, respectively, and with a total capacity of 78 private beds.
- Residential Mortgage Appraisals Rose by 3.8% to September 2022by Carmel Drake on January 26, 2023 at 7:52 am
Complete appraisals increased by 4.4% in terms of volume and by 18.4% in terms of total appraised amount between January and September 2022, according to AEV.
- Habitat Inmobiliaria Invests €40 Million in a New Development in Tres Cantosby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2023 at 7:45 am
Habitat Inmobiliaria's new development in Tres Cantos is made up of 92 homes with between two and four bedrooms.
- The Top 5 Real Estate News Stories of the Weekby Carmel Drake on January 26, 2023 at 7:40 am
Highlights this week include Grupo Epsa's purchase of 2.5 million m2 of industrial land and AXA IM Alts's project to develop 540 affordable homes.