- The Government Extends the Vetos on Evictionsby Carmel Drake on January 22, 2021 at 2:07 pm
The Executive is modifying two of the six assumptions included in the decree approved in December to suspend evictions until the end of the State of Emergency in favour of squatters.
- BBVA Sells a €700 Million Portfolio of Loans and Assets from Unnim to KKRby Carmel Drake on January 22, 2021 at 1:17 pm
The entity has sold a portfolio of loans and toxic real estate assets from Unnim, with a gross value of 700 million euros, to the fund KKR.
- Tectum Launches a Second Fund for Affordable Rental Properties in Madridby Carmel Drake on January 22, 2021 at 12:12 pm
Together with Locare, the property developer has raised a new fund amounting to 240 million euros to purchase land and construct more than 1,000 rental homes in the region.
- Madrid Will Include Thousands of Empty Flats in the EMVS’s Supply of Properties for Rentby Carmel Drake on January 22, 2021 at 12:03 pm
Madrid City Council is launching a plan for all owners of empty homes to transfer their properties to the EMVS in exchange for rental income.
- The Large Family Offices Redouble Their Commitment to Real Estateby Carmel Drake on January 22, 2021 at 11:55 am
The founders of Prosegur and the owner of Grifols are the latest to back the real estate sector through their family offices, which manage between 150 and 750 million euros in Spain.
- Green Light for the Torre del Puerto Hotel Complex in Málagaby Carmel Drake on January 22, 2021 at 11:14 am
The building work is scheduled to begin at the end of 2021 and the hotel is due to be completed in 2023. The budget amounts to 200 million euros in total.
- ActivumSG (ASG) Buys the Hotel Operator Odyssey and Plans More Hotel Purchasesby Carmel Drake on January 22, 2021 at 10:52 am
This represents the second corporate acquisition by the fund, which is managed by ASG, following its purchase of the Nobu Hotel in Barcelona in December.
- 70 Large Tourism Companies Join Forces to Demand €5.8 Billion of European Fundsby Carmel Drake on January 22, 2021 at 10:45 am
Meliá, Barceló, NH, RIU, Globalia, Azora, Exceltur and Iberdrola, amongst others, have unveiled a comprehensive project to redefine the sector.
- IE Will Inaugurate its Business School in the Caleido Skyscraper in Septemberby Carmel Drake on January 22, 2021 at 7:38 am
The building, which will be 180 metres high and comprise 35 floors, with 50,000 m2 of space and 7,000 m2 of green areas, will have the capacity to house 6,000 students from the Instituto de Empresa.
- RPE Hires Vanessa Gevers as its New Director of Capital Markets in Spainby Carmel Drake on January 22, 2021 at 7:32 am
RPE's new Director of Capital Markets will be in charge of driving growth and strengthening the group's business in Spain.