- Freo & BC Partners Buy Novartis’s HQ in Barcelona to Convert it into a Prime Assetby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2022 at 12:14 pm
The pharmaceutical company is going to remain a tenant of part of the building and the buyers are planning to renovate the entire asset to increase its appeal in a key area between the CBD and 22@.
- Barcelona Offers the Best Grade A Offices and its Rents are 31% Higher than Elsewhereby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2022 at 11:54 am
21% of the assets in the office segment in Barcelona are of the highest quality compared to 14% in Madrid, according to the latest data from CBRE.
- Patrizia Sells McCann’s HQ in the 22@ District to the French Fund Perial AMby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2022 at 11:48 am
McCann's headquarters were acquired by Patrizia in January 2019. The asset shares a block with the Luxa buildings and is located opposite Parc Glòries, in one of the most sought-after areas of Barcelona's 22@ district.
- Sofidy Buys its First Asset: an Office Buliding in Madbit (Julián Camarillo)by Carmel Drake on November 29, 2022 at 4:29 pm
Sofidy's new asset is located in Madbit, the new technological district of Madrid that is home to companies as iconic as IBM, Indra, Telefónica and Atos.
- Meridia Sells 2 Office Buildings in Las Tablas for €20.7 Millionby Carmel Drake on November 21, 2022 at 10:47 am
The exclusive office buildings called Talos and Arcis have a combined GLA of more than 8,300 m2.
- Colonial Prepares for the Uncertainty of 2023 by Doubling its Profits & with an Occupancy Rate of 96%by Carmel Drake on November 21, 2022 at 10:08 am
The Socimi has improved its rental income by 12% during the 9 months to September 2022 thanks to a strong increase in rental prices in Paris.
- Incus Capital Closes the Purchase of a €40 Million Performing Loan Secured by Officesby Carmel Drake on November 16, 2022 at 12:52 pm
The operation, advised by Colliers, has been carried out on behalf of a Korean bank and involves assets in Madrid and Barcelona.
- Merlin Properties Doubles its Profits & Reduces its Debt by a Quarter Thanks to BBVA’s Portfolioby Carmel Drake on November 15, 2022 at 11:37 am
The Socimi's performance improved across all its business segments to close September with office occupancy rates at pre-pandemic levels, one year ahead of schedule.
- Colonial Expects to Earn €25 Million a Year from Madnum, its Mixed Use Mega Project in Méndez Álvaroby Carmel Drake on November 4, 2022 at 9:59 am
The Socimi has unveiled a campus in which it will invest 323 million euros to create 56,000 square metres of offices, 374 rental homes and 5,000 square metres of retail space.
- Office Wars: Madrid Edges Ahead of Barcelona Again but the Market is Strong in Both Citiesby Carmel Drake on November 4, 2022 at 8:23 am
In the Spanish capital, 22% more office space was leased in the third quarter, whilst good figures were reported in the Catalan capital, which is becoming less dependent on the 22@ district.