- Emesa & Sacresa Reactivate Finestrelles, in Esplugues de Llobregat, with an Investment Amounting to €270 Millionby Carmel Drake on March 9, 2023 at 8:07 am
The property developer Sacresa and the company Emesa are going to build new offices, hotels and other facilities spanning more than 90,000 m2 in the Barcelona municipality.
- The Valuations of Assets in the Logistics, Living, Commercial & Office Sectors Fell in 2022by Carmel Drake on March 6, 2023 at 4:12 pm
"The correction in asset valuations was especially pronounced during the second half of the year," according to Fernando Fuente, from CBRE.
- Diglo Sells 120 Properties in Pamplona & Segovia for €29.7 Millionby Carmel Drake on March 2, 2023 at 8:27 am
The servicer Diglo owns a portfolio of assets under management worth more than 5 billion euros divided between problem assets and real estate.
- Zurich Sells 3 Office Buildings in the Centre of Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on March 2, 2023 at 8:21 am
The Swiss company Zurich has completed the sale of three office buildings in Barcelona spanning a total surface area of 12,000 square metres.
- CaixaBank Grants €268.5 Million in Financing to Torre Rioja to Strengthen its Liquidityby Carmel Drake on February 22, 2023 at 12:11 pm
The financing has a 10-year term and so provides Torre Rioja with a stable and sustainable debt structure.
- The Leasing of Flexible Office Spaces Grew by 21% in Spain in 2022by Carmel Drake on February 17, 2023 at 12:46 pm
During 2022, 29,710 m2 of flexible office space was leased in Madrid and 21,010 m2 in Barcelona.
- EVI Sells the Property on Francisco Silvela 106 (Madrid) to the Mutualidad de la Abogacíaby Carmel Drake on February 9, 2023 at 12:59 pm
Mutualidad de la Abogacía has increased its total portfolio to 42 properties after acquiring this eight-story office building in central Madrid.
- Spain is the 4th Most Attractive European Country for Investment in 2023by Carmel Drake on February 7, 2023 at 3:51 pm
Madrid and Barcelona occupy fifth and sixth places in the ranking of the 10 most attractive European cities to invest in, according to data from CBRE.
- Mutualidad de Arquitectos (HNA) Buys Torre Mízar, Ilunion’s HQ, for €36 Millionby Carmel Drake on February 3, 2023 at 11:00 am
Ilunion's current headquarters, which is now owned by HNA, has become the entity's third building in the area, where it already owns Cemex's headquarters and the Murano building.
- Prime Office Yields Amount to 4% in Madrid & 4.15% in Barcelona, According to Savillsby Carmel Drake on February 3, 2023 at 10:11 am
According to Savills, investment in offices in Spain amounted to €2.56 billion in 2022. 51% of that figure was transacted in Madrid, 37% in Barcelona and 12% in other cities across Spain.