- Barcelona Reactivates the 22@ District After Doubling the Number of Planned Social Housing Unitsby Carmel Drake on July 10, 2020 at 11:43 am
Barcelona's municipal government has signed a pact with the ERC group to boost the 22@ technology district by modifying the General Metropolitan Plan (PGM).
- Real IS Buys a Building in Las Ramblas, which is Leased to Seat and FC Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on July 10, 2020 at 8:03 am
Royal I.S. AG has acquired a building comprising offices and commercial premises located on Las Ramblas, 124, in the centre of Barcelona from KKH Property.
- Office Rentals Fell by Half in Madrid and Barcelona During H1by Carmel Drake on July 9, 2020 at 8:23 am
The rental of office space fell to 131,000 square metres in Madrid and 86,000 square metres in Barcelona during the first half of the year due to Covid-19.
- Merlin Expands its Coworking Business with Office Rentals by the Hourby Carmel Drake on July 7, 2020 at 11:21 am
The Socimi is making the services of its coworking subsidiary LOOM more flexible and so is offering the rental of its offices and other facilities by the hour.
- The Fund Teleno Buys an Office Building in Madridby Carmel Drake on July 6, 2020 at 9:22 am
The fund managed by Josep Maria Xercavins has acquired a recently-renovated office building in Madrid, which spans an area of 3,000 square metres.
- Madrid Takes Inspiration from Barcelona to Become a New Technological Hub in Europeby Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 8:48 am
Between 15-20% of the office space leased in the Spanish capital houses technology companies and start-ups, compared to more than 30% in Barcelona.
- Real Estate Investment Fell to 2014 Levels During Q2 2020 Due to Covidby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 9:24 am
Real estate investment amounted to 1,060 million euros in the second quarter of the year, down by 65% due to the impact of Covid-19, to reach 2014 levels, according to BNP Paribas RE.
- The Owners of the Former Firm Parquesol Sell a “Turnkey” Office in Madrid to IBA Capitalby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 9:16 am
The fund has purchased the Icon building from Naropa Capital, the investment company in which the Valladolid-based Fermoselle family, owners of the now defunct Parquesol, holds a stake.
- GMP Plans to Buy More Properties After Covidby Carmel Drake on July 1, 2020 at 10:53 am
GMP Property, the company owned by the Montoro family, points to its strong cash position to explain its desire to buy assets over the coming months following the sale of the jewel in its crown, the Castellana Norte business park.
- Colonial Reports that the Impact of Covid on its Rental Income will be Less than 2%by Carmel Drake on July 1, 2020 at 10:43 am
The Socimi has reported that the impact of the coronavirus crisis on its balance sheet will be limited and that the decrease in annual income will be less than 2%.