- Conren Tranway Acquires Land to Build Office Building in 22@by Richard D K Turner on September 7, 2021 at 9:32 am
The developer has finalised its acquisition of land in Barcelona’s 22@, where it will build a 9,000 m2 office building.
- The Spanish Real Estate Market in August 2021by Richard D K Turner on September 4, 2021 at 11:39 am
The eighth month 2021, saw fewer new developments than in July, although there were significant transactions, especially in the Barcelona office market.
- First Workplaces to Open New Coworking Centre in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on August 27, 2021 at 3:22 pm
The coworking company will open a new 1,400-m² space in Barcelona's Torre Realia next October.
- Madrid Nuevo Norte Powers Transformation of Chamartínby Richard D K Turner on August 20, 2021 at 4:30 pm
The district has one of the highest average house prices in the municipality of Madrid, above €4,700/m2 by the end of 2020, according to CBRE.
- Acciona and Tristán to Sell Office Development in 22@by Richard D K Turner on August 19, 2021 at 10:10 am
The planned development will have 31,000 square metres of office space and requires an investment of 100 million euros.
- 13% of Housing Vacant in Central Madridby Richard D K Turner on August 3, 2021 at 10:41 am
Tourist rentals in the capital are still in the doldrums, with a 10% reduction in prices compared to January 2019, according to the consultancy firm CBRE.
- Colonial Resumes Office Contracting, Up 42% to Juneby Richard D K Turner on August 2, 2021 at 10:30 am
The socimi closed the first half of 2021 with a 13% drop in revenues due to divestments, while profits soared to 162 million euros due to asset appreciation.
- The Spanish Real Estate Market in July 2021by Richard D K Turner on August 2, 2021 at 6:00 am
July was an important month for the real estate sector in Spain, where we saw an array of transactions in the logistics, office and hotel sectors. One of the most recent saw Aedas acquire the developer Áurea Homes, while the major listed companies unveiled their returns for the first half of the year.
- DWS Sells Prime Office Building in Madrid for €54.6 Million to the March Familyby Richard D K Turner on July 30, 2021 at 9:11 am
The 4,500-m2, 11-floor asset is the current headquarters of the developer Aedas Homes.
- Blue Coast Capital Looks to Sell Two Office Buildings in Spain for 100 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on July 27, 2021 at 11:51 am
Blue Coast Capital has mandated JLL to sell two buildings in Madrid’s Méndez Álvaro and the 22@ district, occupied by tenants such as Amazon and Hewlett Packard.