- Axa to Sell Five Office Buildings in Barcelona for 250 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on June 17, 2021 at 1:13 pm
The insurer expects to finalise the sale this summer and has already received several offers for the five buildings, which are leased on a long-term basis to the Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Office Investment Reaches High of €545 Million in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on June 16, 2021 at 10:24 am
Office investment will exceed 545 million euros in the first half of the year in Barcelona, 73% more than in the same period last year, according to CBRE.
- Latin American Group Onix Inaugurates 14,400-m2 Office Building in Madridby Richard D K Turner on June 16, 2021 at 10:03 am
The Latin American group Onix Capital Partners has inaugurated Polaris at 12 Avenida Manoteras in Madrid after two years of construction.
- The Most Significant Real Estate Transactions of the Weekby Richard D K Turner on June 10, 2021 at 12:27 pm
Brainsre.news recopila todos los detalles de las transacciones más relevantes del sector inmobiliario español en los últimos 7 días.
- Colonial Launches Takeover Bid for SFL to Increase Portfolio by €1 Billionby Richard D K Turner on June 7, 2021 at 5:04 pm
The Spanish socimi has agreed to acquire Crédit Agricole's stake in its French subsidiary and is launching a takeover bid for the remaining minority shareholders.
- Demand for Office Space in Spain Could Fall by up to 27%by Richard D K Turner on June 7, 2021 at 11:34 am
According to a report by Barclays, Spain, along with the UK, is expected to have the hughest amount of surplus office space, up to 27%.
- Insur to Invest €29 Million in Office Building in Malagaby Richard D K Turner on June 3, 2021 at 11:04 am
The real estate company plans to start work on the Ágora office project in 2022, which will be able to accommodate 750 workers and will be located on a plot next to the Tabacalera building.
- Promolmsa Sells an Office Building in 22@ to a Catalan Family Officeby Richard D K Turner on June 1, 2021 at 6:28 pm
The company has sold a more than 4,300 square metre office building, which is leased by the flexible spaces company Spaces, to a Catalan family office.
- The Spanish Real Estate Market in Mayby Richard D K Turner on June 1, 2021 at 3:25 pm
The acquisition of the Montepino portfolio, one of the most important deals of the year, was completed in May, as well as other important transactions in the hotel and build-to-rent sectors.
- Franklin Templeton Acquires Headquarters of Catalonia’s Employment Officesby Richard D K Turner on May 25, 2021 at 8:38 am
The property is a 9,900-m2 office complex located in Barcelona's 22@ district, which is currently leased to the Generalitat de Catalunya.