- Solvia to Sell 600 Plots of Land for Self-Developmentby Richard D K Turner on September 9, 2021 at 12:01 pm
The plots are mainly located in the Valencian Community, Catalonia, Castilla-La Mancha and Castilla y León.
- Vía Ágora Acquires Land from Reyal Urbis in Madrid Ríoby Richard D K Turner on September 9, 2021 at 11:41 am
Vía Ágora has won the auction for a plot of land owned by Reyal Urbis, located at 191 Calle Antonio López, in the Madrid Río area. It is one of the most sought-after areas of the Spanish capital, according to the developer.
- Lar Acquires 8,500-m2 of Land for Build-to-Rent Project in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on September 9, 2021 at 9:33 am
The residential complex, which will consist of 75 one-, two- and three-bedroom homes, will be located in Sant Adrià de Besòs. The project is expected to be completed in 2024.
- VGP Buys 35,000-m2 of Logistics Land in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on September 9, 2021 at 8:40 am
The logistics and industrial developer and operator VGP has acquired 35,000 m2 of land in Martorell and Granollers.
- Conren Tranway Acquires Land to Build Office Building in 22@by Richard D K Turner on September 7, 2021 at 9:32 am
The developer has finalised its acquisition of land in Barcelona’s 22@, where it will build a 9,000 m2 office building.
- Madrid Greenlights Metrovacesa’s Former Clesa Factory Urbanization Projectby Richard D K Turner on September 6, 2021 at 9:50 am
The project, by Fuencarral Agrupanorte, has a budget of €2.2 million, and an execution period of 12 months.
- Panattoni Acquires 50,000-m2 Plot of Land in Valencia for Logistics Projectby Richard D K Turner on September 6, 2021 at 9:21 am
Panattoni Park Valencia II, south of Valencia, will include a 30,000 sqm gross leasable area warehouse.
- Pryconsa Acquires Two Plots of Land Next to Madrid Nuevo Norteby Richard D K Turner on August 25, 2021 at 8:41 am
The developer has invested 30 million euros in acquiring two plots of land, enough to build 200 homes.
- Servihabitat to Build 60,000 Homes on Land Owned by Sarebby Richard D K Turner on July 30, 2021 at 9:04 am
The subsidiary of Lone Star and La Caixa won over thirteen other bidders, including those of Banco Santander LandCo and Aliseda-Anticipa.
- Aedas Acquires the Developer Áurea Homesby Richard D K Turner on July 30, 2021 at 8:29 am
The buyer is paying 54 million euros for the land bank and the developer’s ongoing projects, including 679 homes.