- Spain’s Six Largest Developers Face the ‘New Normal’ with Enough Land for 93,000 Homesby Richard D K Turner on August 14, 2020 at 11:13 am
Metrovacesa is the largest holder of developable land in Spain, with a portfolio of 6 million m2, followed by Via Celere, Aedas Homes, Neinor Homes, Quabit and Insur.
- Madrid Begins Expropriation of Land for the Madrid Nuevo Norte Junctionby Richard D K Turner on August 11, 2020 at 9:30 am
The Madrid City Council has initiated the necessary procedures to expropriate the land for works on the Nudo Norte, the prelude to Madrid Nuevo Norte.
- Goodman acquires 108,500 m2 of land in Madrid for €37 million to build logistics complexby Richard D K Turner on August 6, 2020 at 11:30 am
Goodman will begin work on three buildings on the 108,457 -square-metre site of the former Iveco-Pegaso factory during the first quarter of 2021.
- Árima Purchases an Office Project on the Last Available Plot in Manoteras for €40 Millionby Carmel Drake on July 29, 2020 at 8:23 am
The Socimi has closed the purchase of a plot of land in the Manoteras office district in the northeast of Madrid where it will build a turnkey building spanning 12,000 square metres.
- Nozar Puts a Plot Inside Madrid Nuevo Norte Up For Sale for €13 Millionby Carmel Drake on July 28, 2020 at 7:56 am
NatWest, one of the main creditors of the property developer Nozar, which filed for bankruptcy more than a decade ago, has put a plot of land up for sale inside Madrid Nuevo Norte.
- The Government will Begin Granting Public Land for Affordable Housing in Septemberby Carmel Drake on July 15, 2020 at 8:00 am
The Secretary-General for Housing and the Urban Agenda, David Lucas, has announced that the first public land transfers will take place in Valencia and that others are underway in Málaga, Sevilla and Barcelona.
- Taylor Wimpey Completes a €600 Million Capital Increase to Buy Land in Spain and Other Countriesby Carmel Drake on July 15, 2020 at 7:49 am
- Metrovacesa Pushes Ahead to Transform the Large Industrial Land Bank in El Prat de Llobregat into 1,600 Homesby Carmel Drake on July 14, 2020 at 8:50 am
The real estate company is the majority owner of the area in which El Prat de Llobregat City Council has initially approved the modification of its PGM, and where it may build a quarter of the total planned homes.
- Málaga Puts 21 Plots on the Market for the Construction of Hotelsby Carmel Drake on July 13, 2020 at 7:20 am
The City Council has put 21 plots of land on the market for the construction of hotels under the slogan "Málaga: better than ever", with the aim of generating employment and wealth.
- Madrid Puts Almost 2 Million m2 of Land Up for Tender in 2020by Carmel Drake on June 30, 2020 at 8:39 am
The Community of Madrid is going to put 1.8 million m2 of land up for sale through public tender or concession before the end of the year, with the aim of putting cheaper land on the market to be used for rental and social housing.