land Market News: Spanish Real Estate Intelligence
- Grupo Fogesa & Único Homes Invest €12.5 Million in Land in Móstolesby Carmel Drake on March 1, 2023 at 9:54 am
The plan is to build a development comprising 31 single-family homes on the acquired plot, which spans 4,700 square metres.
- Heylen Warehouses Buys Land in Illescas to Build a Warehouse Spanning 15,000 m2by Carmel Drake on February 20, 2023 at 3:08 pm
Heylen Warehouses has acquired its first plot of land in Spain to develop a fully sustainable platform spanning 15,000 m2.
- Metrovacesa Invests €15 Million in the Purchase of Land in Granadaby Carmel Drake on February 16, 2023 at 12:26 pm
The land, which spans an area of 6,330 m2, has been purchased from the Junta de Andalucía to build 200 homes.
- Ádsolum Invests €37 Milloin in a New Land Operation in Málagaby Carmel Drake on February 10, 2023 at 11:52 am
On this land, Ádsolum is going to develop a multi-use project comprising two buildings. The first will be for residential use and the second for hotel or office use.
- Urbania Buys a Plot of Land to Build a Hall of Residence for Students in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on January 30, 2023 at 2:48 pm
Urbania to invest 45 million euros in the construction of a hall of residence for students near the UAB's Bellaterra Campus.
- Clarion Partners Europe Buys a Plot Spanning 18,000 m2 to Develop a Warehouse in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on January 27, 2023 at 10:57 am
Clarion Partners Europe plans to develop a 12,000-square-metre warehouse on the land for a single tenant.
- AQ Acentor Acquires 3 Plots in Málaga to Develop 120 Homesby Carmel Drake on January 23, 2023 at 10:54 am
With this operation, the developer AQ Acentor will increase its turnover in the province of Málaga to more than 430 million euros.
- Grupo Epsa Buys 2.5 Million m2 of Industrial Land in Seseñaby Carmel Drake on January 18, 2023 at 11:54 am
The land will be used for the creation of one of the largest industrial estates in the country, with up to one million m2 of space for logistics warehouses.
- Arcano Acquires a Plot of Land in Cádiz to Build 100 Homesby Carmel Drake on January 18, 2023 at 11:15 am
Arcano has acquired the plot from the real estate company Coral Homes, owned by Lone Star and CaixaBank. It is located on Playa de la Victoria in the centre of Cádiz.
- Volkswagen Buys Land for its Battery Giga-Factory in Parc Sagunt II for €63 Millionby Carmel Drake on January 13, 2023 at 11:46 am
The land acquired by Volkswagen spans around 1.3 million square metres and the price of the operation amounts to 63.66 million euros.