- Sareb Puts 1,600 Buildable Plots Up For Sale With 4 Servicers Whilst Continuing its Search for a Managerby Carmel Drake on March 4, 2021 at 9:00 am
The company that manages assets proceeding from the bank restructuring is accelerating its plan to divest land from its balance sheet in an operation that it expects will generate 174 million euros.
- What Drove Metrovacesa’s Sales in 2020?by Carmel Drake on February 26, 2021 at 8:12 am
The property developer recorded revenues of 16 million euros from the sale of land, which occurred mainly during the last quarter of the year.
- Grupo Ática and the Calabuig Family Buy Land From Coral Homes to Build 675 Homes in Benicasimby Carmel Drake on February 25, 2021 at 9:23 am
The plan is to build 25 single-family homes, 650 high-rise apartments and a hotel on the acquired land, which spans 240,000 square metres in total.
- Madrid to Definitively Approve the New Neighbourhood Next to La Moraleja on 23 Februaryby Carmel Drake on February 23, 2021 at 12:56 pm
The developers of La Solana de Valdebebas, which are planning to build 1,393 homes alongside one of the most exclusive areas in the city, say that there will be houses in the area by 2024.
- Engel & Völkers Buys 100,000 m2 for Last-Mile Logistics Projects in Madridby Carmel Drake on February 23, 2021 at 11:35 am
The company is launching 3 parks with a rental area of around 50,000 m2 in Villaverde, whilst also strengthening its team.
- easyHotel Buys a Plot in Barcelona on Which to Build a 75-Room Hotelby Carmel Drake on February 18, 2021 at 9:51 am
Construction of the new hotel will begin in the second quarter of this year and the property will open its doors at the end of 2022.
- Sareb Seeks a Manager to Put More Than 300 Plots of Land on the Marketby Carmel Drake on February 18, 2021 at 9:22 am
The company that manages assets proceeding from the rescued banks is looking for a manager to help it develop at least 308 plots of land located in several Spanish provinces.
- Kronos Buys Half a Million Square Metres of Land in Los Ahijones (Madrid)by Carmel Drake on February 16, 2021 at 1:13 pm
The property developer has acquired more than 526,000 square metres of land in this new PAU in Madrid; it plans to develop some of the plots and sell the rest to third parties.
- Amazon Buys 45,000 m2 of Industrial Land in Valladolidby Carmel Drake on February 16, 2021 at 10:57 am
Hispavima, Amazon's storage and distribution project company, is planning to build a logistics centre on the 23 plots, which have been acquired for 3 million euros.
- Acciona Acquires a Large Batch of Land from Reyal Urbis in Pozueloby Carmel Drake on February 15, 2021 at 10:48 am
The company won the bidding, with its offer of 10.7 million euros, in the auction for the liquidation of the assets of the now-defunct listed company.