- The Community of Madrid puts 1 million m2 of Land Up For Saleby Carmel Drake on June 1, 2020 at 10:02 am
The regional Government is going to put up for public tender 193 buildable plots with a combined surface area of almost 1 million square metres and a market value of around €256 million.
- Casaktua Offers Discounts of up to 50% on 1,600 Plots Aimed at Property Developersby Carmel Drake on May 28, 2020 at 8:12 am
Many of the assets are urban plots that are ready to be built on, with an average price of €181,800.
- The Reuben Brothers Buy 250 Hectares Next to the San Juan Reservoir to Build 650 Homesby Carmel Drake on May 28, 2020 at 6:50 am
The former owners of Santander's Ciudad Financiera have acquired 250 hectares in the Madrilenian municipality of San Martín de Iglesias to build homes and a hotel.
- Castlelake’s Project in Majadahonda Experiences a Record-Breaking Delay in the Processing of its Urban Licencesby Carmel Drake on May 25, 2020 at 8:33 am
The project backed by the fund Castelake whose objective was to build 240 homes has been paralysed because the current mayor of the town wants to assess whether the sale of the plot was legal.
- Acciona Buys 85,000 m2 of Land in Cádiz to Build a Hotel and Homesby Carmel Drake on May 13, 2020 at 7:55 am
The company has purchased 85,000 square metres of land from the company Big Blue for around €20 million and plans to invest €60 million in the project in total.
- Madrid Puts 26 Municipal Plots up for Sale for the Construction of 2,000 Affordable Rental Homesby Carmel Drake on May 7, 2020 at 8:20 am
These public plots, which span a buildable surface area of 151,651 square metres, will allow for the construction of more than 2,000 affordable rental homes.
- Aena Asks Willis to Move Onto Land Next to Jerez Airportby Carmel Drake on May 5, 2020 at 11:07 am
Aena has asked Willis Lease Corporation to move its maintenance and scrapping plant in Jerez onto land near the airport, but which does not belong to the semi-public state company. Aena would bear the connection costs between the land and the airport's runway.
- Land Prices Could Fall by 30% Following Coronavirusby Carmel Drake on May 4, 2020 at 8:48 am
On average, prices could fall by between 5% and 6% in 2020 in the worst of the post-crisis scenarios, according to the consultancy CBRE.
- Blackstone Sells a Plot in the Failed City of Plaza to the Aragonese Investor Bancaléby Carmel Drake on March 31, 2020 at 2:12 pm
The investment group has acquired 1,220 hectares between La Peñaza and Centrovía for a sum exceeding €10 million.
- Valencia FC Seeks a New Buyer for the Land of its Former Mestalla Stadiumby Carmel Drake on March 31, 2020 at 6:58 am
Valencia Football Club has broken the agreement with the cooperative that was going to acquire the plots of the former Mestalla stadium. The planned sale, which was expected to raise around €140 million was going to allow the club to restart work on the Cortes Valencianas stadium.