- El Corte Inglés Puts Portfolio on the Market for 80 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on June 15, 2021 at 2:17 pm
The company has commissioned BNP Paribas to sell twelve assets totalling around 500,000 square metres. Estimates are that the operation could reach 80 million euros.
- VGP Acquires 20,000-m2 Logistics Site in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on June 14, 2021 at 10:05 am
The Belgian group will invest nine million euros in developing a new logistics facility on the land. The asset will have more than 10,000 square metres.
- GLP to Acquire 300,000 m2 of Logistics Land in Spainby Richard D K Turner on June 9, 2021 at 9:19 am
GLP has 150,000 m2 in operation for the time being and will focus its expansion through the acquisition of land, though it has not ruled out the possibility of acquiring existing facilities.
- Developers Jump Into Large-Scale Land Developments in Madridby Richard D K Turner on June 7, 2021 at 4:57 pm
Executives at Spanish developers have explained to brainsre.news their view of the new developments being built in Madrid.
- Madrid to Sell Land for Housing for 30 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on June 3, 2021 at 12:17 pm
The Madrid City Council has put nine plots of land out to tender for more than 30 million euros. The land is sufficient to build 234 homes, which will be sold at market prices.
- Insur Acquires 15,000 m2 of Land in Valdemoro to Build Housingby Richard D K Turner on May 26, 2021 at 1:07 pm
The real estate company will develop 72 single-family homes with communal areas on the land, investing more than 20 million euros.
- New PAUs in Madrid and Logistics in Barcelona, the Leading Post-Pandemic Sectorsby Richard D K Turner on May 24, 2021 at 11:58 am
The market is evolving with no impact on prices, although land development remains optimistic.
- VGP Acquires 30,000-m2 Logistics Plot in Plaza Zaragozaby Richard D K Turner on May 24, 2021 at 10:53 am
With this acquisition, the fund now controls 150,000 square metres in the Zaragoza logistics complex.
- Madrid Releases Land for 100,000 New Homesby Richard D K Turner on May 24, 2021 at 10:40 am
The Madrid City Council is set to approve the management agreement for Valdecarros this month. Almost 52,000 homes will be built on the site while it continues to develop Los Berrocales and El Cañaveral.
- Grupo Puma Acquires 30,000-m2 Plot of Land in the Dos Hermanas Business Parkby Richard D K Turner on May 15, 2021 at 10:31 am
The factory will eventually cover approximately 13,500 square metres, in a total investment of five million euros.