- Domo Bids for Adif’s Residential Land in Arganzuelaby Carmel Drake on November 23, 2020 at 9:03 am
The cooperative manager is offering this opportunity to interested parties who will have to contribute 21,000 euros to participate, which will be returned in the event that they do not win the auction.
- Madrid Will Start Work on the Remodelling of the ‘Nudo Norte’ in Decemberby Carmel Drake on November 23, 2020 at 8:44 am
The construction work is expected to last for 22 months and will be carried out by FCC. The budget for the project amounts to 42 million euros.
- The Ministry of Defence Auctions Land and Premises for €4.9 Millionby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 12:35 pm
The assets, which range from plots of land to apartments, span 62,574 square metres in total and are located in Córdoba, A Coruña, Madrid, Lleida, Murcia and Valencia.
- Pryconsa, Ibosa and Gestilar Start Work on 1,400 New Homes in Central Madridby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 10:34 am
Ribera Calderón, also known as the Mahou-Calderón operation, has been given the green light for Gestilar, Azora, Ibosa, Pryconsa and Vivenio to build 1,433 homes for sale and rent, with record prices in the area.
- The Socimi Home Capital Finalises the Purchase of a Plot in Barcelona for €5 Millionby Carmel Drake on November 19, 2020 at 9:44 am
The Socimi owned by the Polanco family is finalising the purchase of a plot of land in the Les Corts area and is analysing other investments in residential buildings in Madrid and Barcelona.
- Approval is Granted for Metrovacesa’s Office, Hotel and Commercial Project in the Former Clesa Factoryby Carmel Drake on November 17, 2020 at 9:15 am
The development of a mixed-use tertiary complex, that will see offices built alongside a hotel and other spaces for commercial and residential use for students, could begin in 2021.
- Reyal Urbis Seeks a Buyer for Rafael Santamaría’s “Hotel Dream”by Carmel Drake on November 12, 2020 at 12:14 pm
The liquidators of one of the largest real estate companies to fold during the previous crisis is auctioning off the 6 hotels that comprise the Rafael Hoteles chain, along with 12 plots in Pozuelo and a stake in Castellana 200.
- Málaga’s Macro-Tower Project Sparks Interest From Large Investorsby Carmel Drake on November 12, 2020 at 10:43 am
Málaga City Council is holding negotiations with various investment funds regarding the sale of Repsol's former land, where four residential skyscrapers and a new financial 'City' are going to be built.
- Madrid Approves the Urbanisation of Valdecarante, Iberdrola’s Tertiary Project in Vicálvaroby Carmel Drake on November 6, 2020 at 9:33 am
The land is divided into six tertiary plots, 3 of which are owned by Iberdrola Inmobiliaria and which may be used for logistics purposes. The largest plot is owned by Madrid City Council.
- Metrovacesa Loses €82 Million Following the Impairment of its Asset Portfolioby Carmel Drake on November 3, 2020 at 11:16 am
The property developer's sales soared during the third quarter to 505 homes, however, the fall in the value of its assets weighed down its result to generate losses of 82 million euros.