- Ares Acquires Logistics Warehouse in the Henares Corridorby Richard D K Turner on July 30, 2021 at 8:15 am
Savills Aguirre Newman has advised Ares on its acquisition of the logistics asset in Cabanillas del Campo.
- Madrid and Barcelona See Drop in Real Estate Investment in Second Quarterby Richard D K Turner on July 28, 2021 at 1:28 pm
According to a report by real estate consultancy BNP Paribas Real Estate, Madrid and Barcelona closed the second quarter of 2021 with a decrease in real estate investment compared to the first three months of the year.
- Panattoni Buys 42,500 m2 of Land for Logistics in Zaragozaby Richard D K Turner on July 27, 2021 at 11:38 am
Panattoni's third project in Plaza will be its largest, comprising two buildings with a gross leasable area of 25,950 m2.
- Amazon Opens Three New Logistics Faciltiies in Madridby Richard D K Turner on July 26, 2021 at 9:22 am
The giant Amazon announced the opening of three new logistics facilities in the Community of Madrid, which will create more than 220 permanent jobs.
- Meridia Sells €85 Million in Logistics Assets and Officesby Richard D K Turner on July 23, 2021 at 1:09 pm
Meridia Capital’s Juan Barba assured that the divestment would generate “significant returns for our investors.”
- Renta Corporación Invests €14 Million in New Logistics Project in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on July 23, 2021 at 11:08 am
The real estate company Renta Corporación has acquired a 16,500 m2 plot of land on which it will build a data centre and three industrial warehouses.
- KKR and Round Hill Sell Pulsar Logistics Portfolio to P3 for More Than €100 Millionby Richard D K Turner on July 20, 2021 at 9:21 am
The Singaporean sovereign wealth fund firm has acquired four logistics platforms in Barcelona and Madrid for 105 million euros.
- Amazon Inaugurates its First Logistics Facility in Valladolidby Richard D K Turner on July 18, 2021 at 10:13 am
The new facility is the company's first in Castilla y León, and will begin operations in November.
- P3, Blackstone and Merlin Among Favourites to Acquire Aena’s Logistics Operation at Barajasby Richard D K Turner on July 16, 2021 at 3:32 pm
"The operation will increase the logistics volume in the Corredor del Henares area by 30%" and create the largest logistics hub in Spain.
- Aberdeen Acquires Warehouse in Barcelona for €19 Millionby Richard D K Turner on July 14, 2021 at 10:34 am
The asset, located 20 minutes from the city centre, has 13,900 square metres and is leased to a single tenant.