- The Logistics Boom Persists: Leasing Soar by 73% in the Central Zoneby Carmel Drake on January 21, 2021 at 11:20 am
In Madrid, Guadalajara and Toledo, logistics leasing amounted to 923,000 square metres in 2020, which represents an increase of 73% compared to 2019 and is the second-highest figure since 2011.
- Investment in Logistics Projects Amounted to €970 Million in 2020, Down by 45%by Carmel Drake on January 20, 2021 at 12:14 pm
The Spanish market closed last year with logistics projects completed and pending delivery worth more than one billion euros, according to Gloval.
- Stoneweg to Invest €100 Million in Darkstores for Glovoby Carmel Drake on January 20, 2021 at 11:09 am
The technology platform Glovo is going to receive additional investment for the international development of its Quick Commerce warehouses, the third generation of commerce based on the ultra-fast delivery of all types of products.
- Real Estate Investment Will Grow by 26% to €12 Billion in 2021by Carmel Drake on January 15, 2021 at 9:35 am
After transactions amounting to 9.5 billion euros were recorded in 2020, a year dominated by Covid, this year, the logistics and rental housing markets alone are expected to close operations worth 3.5 billion euros, according to forecasts from CBRE.
- Amazon Starts Work on a New Logistics Centre in El Puerto de Santa Maríaby Carmel Drake on January 13, 2021 at 12:34 pm
The American multinational has started work on the construction of a 12,000-square-metre logistics plant in the town (in Cadiz province), which will be ready in ten months.
- The Boom in E-Commerce Leaves Barcelona Without Any Logistics Stockby Carmel Drake on January 13, 2021 at 7:56 am
Last year, 68 warehouse transactions were closed in the Catalan market compared to 61 a year earlier, according to data from the consulting firm Savills Aguirre Newman.
- Ares Buys 5 Logistics Warehouses and Announces a €250 Million Investment in Spainby Carmel Drake on January 11, 2021 at 11:53 am
The US fund has made its debut in the Spanish logistics sector with the purchase of five platforms for 50 million euros, but its objective is to invest 250 million euros in total over two years.
- Sareb Sells Two Industrial Warehouses in Hospitalet de Llobregat for €5 Millionby Carmel Drake on January 8, 2021 at 9:23 am
The City Council of the Barcelonian municipality has disbursed almost five million euros for two industrial buildings that are located on two plots spanning 925 and 6,500 square metres.
- Parla Approves a New Technological and Business Park Spanning 6 Million m2by Carmel Drake on January 5, 2021 at 9:08 am
Parla City Council has given the go-ahead to the new PAU 5, which will span almost six million square metres of industrial, tertiary and commercial land.
- Real Estate Investment in Spain Fell by 30% in 2020 Due to Coronavirusby Carmel Drake on January 5, 2021 at 8:47 am
Investment in the real estate sector amounted to €9 billion in 2020, down by 29.3% in interannual terms due to the impact of the coronavirus.