- P3 Logistic Parks Acquires Land in Illescasby Richard D K Turner on April 16, 2021 at 9:06 am
The socimi, controlled by the Singaporean sovereign wealth fund, has acquired an 80,000-m2 plot of developable land in Illescas to build a 55,000 m2 turnkey project.
- Madrid to Auction 45,000 m2 of Land in the Capital’s Prime Logistics Projectby Richard D K Turner on April 13, 2021 at 11:52 am
Madrid City Council has decided to auction several publicly-owned plots of land in one of the city's key logistics areas.
- Meridia Capital Acquires Logistics Platform in Barberá del Vallésby Richard D K Turner on April 13, 2021 at 11:16 am
Meridia Capital, Xavier Faus’ fund manager, has acquired a 20,000 m2-logistics warehouse in Barberá del Valles, the former headquarters of Transportes Souto.
- Takeup in Catalonia’s Logistics Sector Soars 135% in 2021Q1by Richard D K Turner on April 13, 2021 at 9:41 am
Of the 17 finalised operations, eight were new or turnkey warehouses, representing 214,816 m2 and 83% of the total take-up of logistics facilities.
- Real Estate Investment in Spain Falls by 33% in the Year to March, and by 45% Year-on-Yearby Richard D K Turner on March 30, 2021 at 9:26 am
According to data published by BNP Paribas Real Estate, residential investment has been the focus of 38% of the capital invested up to April 1, totalling 705 million euros.
- Indosuez & Azora Create the First Last-Mile Logistics Socimiby Carmel Drake on March 25, 2021 at 12:54 pm
The Socimi owned by the Spanish management company and the French entity will be called Milepro and plans to raise 60 million euros of capital in April.
- Parc Sagunt Buys 300,000 m2 of Land to Develop the Second Phase of its Logistics Complexby Carmel Drake on March 25, 2021 at 8:14 am
The park has paid around five million euros for the plots, taking into account the maximum amounts set by its Board of Directors.
- Baraka Acquires 11 Conforama Premises in Spain and Portugal for €140 Millionby Carmel Drake on March 24, 2021 at 9:39 am
The group led by Trinitario Casanova has added 140,000 m2 of retail and logistics space to its portfolio of real estate assets.
- Amazon Adds a New Logistics Centre in Murcia Spanning 160,000 m2by Carmel Drake on March 23, 2021 at 1:47 pm
The centre, which will come into operation later this year, will be the company's fourth robotised building in Spain.
- Becton Dickinson Will Invest €165 Million in a New Production Plant in Zaragozaby Carmel Drake on March 22, 2021 at 9:11 am
Zaragoza City Council is going to put out to tender a 102,000 m2 plot of land on the Empresarium industrial estate, which will be required for the project.