- Dia Sells 235 Stores & 2 Warehouses to Alcampo Following Approval From the CNMCby Carmel Drake on March 9, 2023 at 12:14 pm
The Dia distribution group "will communicate in due course the final price of the transaction, as well as the destination of the funds received."
- Log In Buys an Industrial & Logistics Asset Spanning 16,800 m2 in Pamplonaby Carmel Drake on March 6, 2023 at 4:31 pm
The asset acquired by Log In, comprising two warehouses and an office building, is located on the Arazuri Industrial Estate in Navarra.
- The Valuations of Assets in the Logistics, Living, Commercial & Office Sectors Fell in 2022by Carmel Drake on March 6, 2023 at 4:12 pm
"The correction in asset valuations was especially pronounced during the second half of the year," according to Fernando Fuente, from CBRE.
- Prologis Closed 2022 With an Occupancy Rate of 99.2% in Spainby Carmel Drake on March 2, 2023 at 8:07 am
The real estate logistics company Prologis manages 1.5 million square metres and 83 buildings in Spain.
- Corum Acquires a Warehouse Leased to Amazon in Tarragona From Goodman for €22 Millionby Carmel Drake on March 1, 2023 at 2:26 pm
Following the purchase of this warehouse, which was owned by Goodman until now and which is leased to Amazon, Corum now has more than 6.5 billion euros in capital under management.
- The Barcelona Free Trade Zone Consortium Awards the Nissan Land to Goodmanby Carmel Drake on February 23, 2023 at 8:31 am
The start-up of activity again on the land will allow the Nissan workforce to be relocated.
- Madrid Records its Lowest Ever Available Logistics Spaceby Carmel Drake on February 23, 2023 at 8:14 am
The high absorption rate and lack of new supply have reduced the vacancy rate in Madrid to 6.3%, according to the consultancy firm Savills.
- Hotels & Logistics: The Assets That Offer the Highest Returns in Spainby Carmel Drake on February 22, 2023 at 12:05 pm
In 2022, the hotel segment in Spain offered returns of more than 4.75% and the logistics segment returns of more than 4.25%.
- Zaragoza Registers Record Logistics Leasing Figures: 165,000 m2 in 2022by Carmel Drake on February 20, 2023 at 3:15 pm
Another 38,000 m2 is expected to be leased in Zaragoza during H1 2023, with spaces ranging from 5,000 m2 to 18,000 m2.
- Heylen Warehouses Buys Land in Illescas to Build a Warehouse Spanning 15,000 m2by Carmel Drake on February 20, 2023 at 3:08 pm
Heylen Warehouses has acquired its first plot of land in Spain to develop a fully sustainable platform spanning 15,000 m2.