- Logicor to Sell 300,000 m2 of Logistics Assets in Spainby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 9:30 am
Logicor is flooding the market with assets. The logistics company has commissioned JLL and Knight Frank to help it sell off assets in Madrid and Guadalajara valued at 300 million euros. These properties in the central peninsular area have a gross leasable area of 300,000 square metres. Logicor seeks to take advantage of investor interest
- Palm Capital Looks to Sell One of Spain’s Largest Logistics Centres for 250 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on September 23, 2021 at 9:19 am
Palm Logistics Madrid-Gavilanes, Palm Capital’s logistics centre, has tenants such as Amazon and Mercadona, has a surface area of 115,000 m2.
- Castilla-la Mancha Preparing New Logistics Hubs on the Outskirts of Madridby Richard D K Turner on September 21, 2021 at 9:46 am
The government of Castilla-La Mancha is offering investors the chance to build new logistics hubs on up to two million m2 of land located next to Madrid’s least busy motorways.
- Arrow Acquires Logistics Warehouse in Southeast Madridby Richard D K Turner on September 21, 2021 at 9:36 am
The asset has 22,700 m2 of leasable surface area in a region known for elevated demand for logistics assets.
- Azora Increases Last-Mile Logistics Investment Capacity to €250 Millionby Richard D K Turner on September 9, 2021 at 10:00 am
The independent asset manager Azora has expanded its last-mile investment capacity to €250m with Indosuez.
- Amazon to Open Two New Logistics Centres in Girona and Castellón This Yearby Richard D K Turner on September 9, 2021 at 8:55 am
The El Far d’Empordà centre will be the company’s first in Girona, while the Onda centre will be its first in the Valencia region.
- VGP Buys 35,000-m2 of Logistics Land in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on September 9, 2021 at 8:40 am
The logistics and industrial developer and operator VGP has acquired 35,000 m2 of land in Martorell and Granollers.
- Panattoni Launches Its Largest Logistics Project in Spain in Sevilleby Richard D K Turner on September 7, 2021 at 8:33 am
The new project will include four logistics and industrial buildings in the company's largest development in Spain to date.
- Panattoni Acquires 50,000-m2 Plot of Land in Valencia for Logistics Projectby Richard D K Turner on September 6, 2021 at 9:21 am
Panattoni Park Valencia II, south of Valencia, will include a 30,000 sqm gross leasable area warehouse.
- The Spanish Real Estate Market in August 2021by Richard D K Turner on September 4, 2021 at 11:39 am
The eighth month 2021, saw fewer new developments than in July, although there were significant transactions, especially in the Barcelona office market.