- The PAL-M40 Logistics Park Completes its First Phase, Spanning 51,000 Square Metresby Carmel Drake on July 10, 2020 at 7:28 am
The new PAL-M40 logistics park, which is going to house almost 100,000 square metres of last-mile logistics capability in Madrid, has completed the first of its two construction phases.
- VGP to Develop a New Logistics Platform in Fuenlabrada this Autumnby Carmel Drake on July 9, 2020 at 8:30 am
The project will span a surface area of more than 44,000 square metres and will bring 15 million euros of investment to the city. It will also create around 180 jobs.
- Office Rentals Fell by Half in Madrid and Barcelona During H1by Carmel Drake on July 9, 2020 at 8:23 am
The rental of office space fell to 131,000 square metres in Madrid and 86,000 square metres in Barcelona during the first half of the year due to Covid-19.
- Prologis Starts to Market 3 Logistics Parks in Madrid and Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on July 7, 2020 at 8:47 am
Prologis has engaged CBRE to market two logistics parks in San Fernando de Henares (Madrid) and one in La Granada del Penedès (Barcelona).
- Meridia Signs the Largest Logistics Rental Contract in the Corredor del Henares in 2020by Carmel Drake on July 6, 2020 at 8:44 am
The asset is a logistics warehouse with a constructed surface area of 27,560.10 m2, located in Alovera (Guadalajara).
- Silicius Sells an Industrial Warehouse Spanning 8,200 m2 in Valenciaby Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 9:09 am
The operator Bluespace has purchased an 8,259 square metre industrial warehouse from the Socimi Silicius to cover its expansion needs in the Valencian capital.
- Mountpark Invests €70 Million in its New Centre on the ‘Plataforma Central Iberum’ in Illescasby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 9:40 am
On Wednesday, Mountpark announced the launch of the Paso de Ecuador de Mountpark Illescas I, whereby making official 50% of the development of its new 85,608-square-metre centre on the 'Plataforma Central Iberum' in Illescas (Toledo), a key strategic location just 35 kilometres from Madrid.
- Panattoni Buys 57,000 m2 of Land from Gilsa to Promote a Logistics Park in Vitoriaby Carmel Drake on June 29, 2020 at 10:38 am
The logistics developer Panattoni has signed an agreement with Gasteizko Industria Lurra (Gilsa) for the purchase of two plots of land spanning 57,000 m2.
- Amazon Announces the Opening of Two New Logistics Stations in Rubí and Leganésby Carmel Drake on June 29, 2020 at 8:22 am
The company is increasing the size of its logistics network in Spain, where it has already invested €2.9 billion.
- Patrizia Acquires Seat’s Supplier Park in Barcelona for €26 Millionby Carmel Drake on June 26, 2020 at 11:58 am
Patrizia has purchased the SEAT Suppliers Industrial Park (PIPS) in Abrera, which spans 47,000 square metres. The deal is the largest operation in the industrial and logistics segment in the Barcelona area so far this year.