- The Singapore Sovereign Fund Puts a Logistics Portfolio Worth €500 Million On The Marketby Carmel Drake on October 21, 2020 at 8:37 am
- Mileway (Blackstone) Buys 13,000 m2 of Logistics Assets in Spain from Gallasteguiby Carmel Drake on October 20, 2020 at 11:55 am
The firm, owned by the investment fund Blackstone, has acquired a portfolio of logistics assets located in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Guipúzcoa from the Basque company.
- Aquila Capital Grows in Spain with Assets Worth More Than €1.7 Billionby Carmel Drake on October 14, 2020 at 11:14 am
The fund Aquila Capital manages assets and investments in Spain worth 1.8 billion euros through AQ Acentor, its brand for 6,000 homes, and Green Logistics, with its 2 macro-projects. In Madrid, it also owns two hotels.
- International Funds Arrive in Spain with €40 Billion to Invest in Real Estateby Carmel Drake on October 14, 2020 at 9:41 am
Funds such as Ardian, GLP, EQT, Nuveen, Primonial, M Capital and various opportunist entities have decided to bet on the fashionable sectors, such as logistics and build to rent, as well as on possible discounted operations in the hotel, retail and office segments.
- Spearvest Buys a Second Asset for its Logistics Fund in Spainby Carmel Drake on October 14, 2020 at 7:21 am
After purchasing a cross-docking platform in March, the Spearvest Spanish Logistics Fund (SSL) has invested in a new turnkey project on the Centrovía industrial estate in Zaragoza.
- Who Are The New Owners of Logistics Assets in Spain?by Carmel Drake on October 13, 2020 at 10:36 am
Investors, including funds and management companies, have carried out a dozen operations such as the purchase of assets and land and the extension of existing assets.
- Realterm Acquires a Last-Mile Platform in its Second Operation in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on October 13, 2020 at 7:32 am
The company has closed its second operation in the Spanish logistics market, and specifically in Barcelona.
- Brilten Buys a Logistics Warehouse in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on October 13, 2020 at 6:50 am
The consulting firm BNP Paribas Real Estate has advised the Spanish real estate operation.
- Patrizia Buys a Logistics Project in Madrid for €50 Millionby Carmel Drake on October 9, 2020 at 7:51 am
The German giant has signed a purchase agreement for a turnkey project currently under construction in Valdemoro, which spans more than 65,000 square metres.
- Alquila Capital Buys 150,000 m2 of Logistics Land in Sevilla for Turnkey Warehousesby Carmel Drake on October 9, 2020 at 7:07 am
The estimated investment required for the development of the firm's second project in Spain is around 65 million euros.