- Stoneweg Acquires a Hotel in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on January 21, 2022 at 6:49 am
The transaction involving the 92-room Hotel Mimic has been closed for 20 million euros.
- Messi’s Hotel Chain Buys its Sixth Hotel in Cádizby Carmel Drake on January 20, 2022 at 9:11 am
The hotel acquired by MIM Hotels, a company owned by Messi, has 45 rooms, two restaurants and a spa. It is located in Sotogrande.
- El Corte Inglés & Palladium Sell the Ayre Chain to Eurazeoby Carmel Drake on January 19, 2022 at 2:30 pm
The transaction has been closed for 130 million euros and includes five assets with a total of 800 rooms.
- Líbere Hospitality Expects to Exceed 1,000 Units in 2022by Carmel Drake on January 19, 2022 at 9:32 am
The company is working on a very ambitious strategic plan to increase its current accommodation portfolio from 400 units to 1,000 by the end of the year.
- Real Estate Investment in Spain Will Reach €13 Billion in 2022by Carmel Drake on January 19, 2022 at 9:22 am
The consultancy firm CBRE expects the hotel, living and industrial-logistics sectors to once again drive real estate investment in Spain during 2022.
- Batipart Sells its Mar-Bell Hotel to MAC Hotelsby Carmel Drake on January 17, 2022 at 11:59 am
Elaia, the Socimi controlled by the Batipart group, has sold the Mar-Bell hotel, located in Palma de Mallorca, as well as the Alfaz del Pi complex in Alicante.
- Intur Makes its Debut in Valencia by Opening a Premium Tourist Apartment Buildingby Carmel Drake on January 17, 2022 at 10:43 am
Core Suites Valencia by Intur comprises 40 apartments and is located on Avenida de Francia, near both the sea and the city centre.
- Macquarie Enters the Spanish Real Estate Market with the Purchase of an Office Building in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on January 12, 2022 at 10:33 am
The Australian fund Macquarie has closed its first real estate investment in Spain with the purchase of an office building from Starwood in the 22@ district of Barcelona.
- The 50 Largest Real Estate Operations in Spain in 2021by Carmel Drake on January 11, 2022 at 9:33 am
Offices, supermarkets, commercial buildings and, above all, logistics assets and hotels starred in the 50 largest real estate transactions in Spain in 2021.
- Hospes Acquires 100% of its Hotel in Mallorcaby Carmel Drake on January 11, 2022 at 9:08 am
Hospes Maricel & Spa is located in Cas Català, near Palma de Mallorca. The five-star hotel has more than 50 rooms.