hospitality Market News: Spanish Real Estate Intelligence
- Emesa & Sacresa Reactivate Finestrelles, in Esplugues de Llobregat, with an Investment Amounting to €270 Millionby Carmel Drake on March 9, 2023 at 8:07 am
The property developer Sacresa and the company Emesa are going to build new offices, hotels and other facilities spanning more than 90,000 m2 in the Barcelona municipality.
- The Fund Atalaya Buys the Hotel Niagara in Palmaby Carmel Drake on March 6, 2023 at 4:21 pm
The 4-star Hotel Niágara has 142 rooms and is located 200 metres from Playa de Palma, on the island of Mallorca.
- Hotels & Logistics: The Assets That Offer the Highest Returns in Spainby Carmel Drake on February 22, 2023 at 12:05 pm
In 2022, the hotel segment in Spain offered returns of more than 4.75% and the logistics segment returns of more than 4.25%.
- Apollo Global Management Buys the Hotel Las Águilas Tenerifeby Carmel Drake on February 3, 2023 at 11:08 am
The Hotel Las Águilas Tenerife Affiliated by Meliá has 216 rooms and gardens spanning 10,000 square metres featuring a swimming pool.
- Madrid Breaks its Hotel Investment Record with €803 Million in 2022by Carmel Drake on January 30, 2023 at 2:37 pm
Madrid broke its hotel investment record in 2022 with 803 million euros spent on the acquisition of hotel assets, according to Colliers.
- The Occupancy Rate of Spanish Hotels Fell by 9.4% in 2022 vs 2019by Carmel Drake on January 27, 2023 at 10:46 am
The average price per hotel room increased in 2022 and, with it, the total revenue per available room.
- Saaj Hotels Invest Acquires the Hotel Martánez (Tenerife) to Add it to its Alliance with Silkenby Carmel Drake on January 23, 2023 at 10:49 am
The Indian family office will remodel the Martiánez hotel to convert it into a benchmark in terms of sustainability. This is the third asset to be managed by the SaaJ-Silken alliance.
- Meliá Signs an Agreement with the Abu Dhabi Fund to Continue Managing the 17 Hotels Put Up For Sale by Equity Inmueblesby Carmel Drake on January 23, 2023 at 10:32 am
After the closing of the operation, Meliá will continue to manage the hotels that it inherited from Tryp and that Equity Inmuebles has put up for sale. To this end, it has signed an agreement with the potential buyer, Adia, the sovereign fund of Abu Dhabi.
- Stoneweg & Bain Capital Acquire 2 Be Live Hotels From Globalia for €83 Millionby Carmel Drake on January 18, 2023 at 12:12 pm
The Stoneweg-Bain Capital alliance has acquired the Be Live Palace in Muro (Mallorca) and the Be Live Experience La Niña (Tenerife).
- Hotel Investment Reached €3.3 Billion in 2022, Up By 3.1%by Carmel Drake on January 13, 2023 at 11:58 am
Hotel investment in Spain recorded its third best year in 2022, exceeding pre-pandemic levels for the second year in a row.