- The Most Significant Real Estate Transactions of the Weekby Richard D K Turner on June 10, 2021 at 12:27 pm
Brainsre.news recopila todos los detalles de las transacciones más relevantes del sector inmobiliario español en los últimos 7 días.
- The Growth of the “Living” Market in Spainby Richard D K Turner on May 24, 2021 at 11:05 am
The major players in the market note that investment in the sector is booming, despite the challenges, such as the need for a regulatory framework.
- San José to Build a 520-Unit Co-living for Momentum in Valdebebasby Richard D K Turner on May 20, 2021 at 7:35 am
The transaction is part of the management plan that Greystar has developed with several companies. The firm will manage Momentum’s units there and around 2,500 units in San Sebastián de los Reyes and Rivas-Vaciamadrid (Madrid region) on Blackstone land.
- Safestore Ups Investment in Storage Rooms through Acquisition of Four Assets in Madrid and Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on May 11, 2021 at 7:00 am
The company arrived in Spain in 2019, when it acquired Oh My Box for 17.25 million euros.
- Ranking Of Real Estate Brokerages in 2020by Richard D K Turner on April 28, 2021 at 12:04 pm
A dozen Spanish and international real estate brokerages, together with some of the 'Big Four' companies, accounted for the lion’s share of sales finalised in 2020 in Spain.
- Merlin Partners With Endeavour to Build 4 Data Centresby Richard D K Turner on April 7, 2021 at 8:28 am
The companies will work together to develop a network of data centres on land owned by Merlin in Madrid, Bilbao, Barcelona and Lisbon.
- The Price of Parking Spaces in Spain Falls by 29% in Five Years, According to Fotocasaby Carmel Drake on March 3, 2021 at 9:59 am
In 2020, buyers paid 8.4% less for a parking space in Spain than they did in 2019, according to the real estate portal.
- Data Centres: The New Asset That’s Captivating Large Real Estate Investorsby Carmel Drake on February 9, 2021 at 2:08 pm
With returns of up to 18% and the technological boom, many real estate investors are turning their eyes to data centres, an emerging market in Spain.
- Madrid Resumes its Plans for the ‘Ciudad de la Justicia’ with the Tender for an Economic Feasibility Studyby Carmel Drake on December 18, 2020 at 11:31 am
The Government of the Community of Madrid wants to concentrate 356 jurisdictional bodies, currently spread over 28 different buildings, into a single judicial space.
- La Generalitat Imposes Conditions on the Purchase of the BCN World Plotsby Carmel Drake on December 17, 2020 at 9:21 am
The Catalan Executive has reported that it has agreed to buy the land on which the Hard Rock Entertainment World macro-complex is going to be located, for 120 million euros, if the Hard Rock company agrees to take out some special insurance.