- Madrid Resumes its Plans for the ‘Ciudad de la Justicia’ with the Tender for an Economic Feasibility Studyby Carmel Drake on December 18, 2020 at 11:31 am
The Government of the Community of Madrid wants to concentrate 356 jurisdictional bodies, currently spread over 28 different buildings, into a single judicial space.
- La Generalitat Imposes Conditions on the Purchase of the BCN World Plotsby Carmel Drake on December 17, 2020 at 9:21 am
The Catalan Executive has reported that it has agreed to buy the land on which the Hard Rock Entertainment World macro-complex is going to be located, for 120 million euros, if the Hard Rock company agrees to take out some special insurance.
- Investment Will Not Recover to its Pre-Pandemic Levels Until 2023, According to Savills IMby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 8:50 am
The firm's Outlook for 2021 report identifies 'solid' long-term opportunities in Spain in the logistics, food-based retail and office sectors, as well as in the build to rent segment.
- Tito’s Nightclub in Palma de Mallorca Goes Up For Sale for €16.5 Millionby Carmel Drake on October 16, 2020 at 7:30 am
In addition to the well-known nightclub, the Cursach group has put the 800 Grados Steak House and Asadito restaurants up for sale for 6.5 million euros, along with The Club International nightclub, all in Playa de Palma.
- The Port of Barcelona to Recover 100,000 m2 from the ZALby Carmel Drake on October 14, 2020 at 7:47 am
The surface area of the ZAL could be increased again after a preliminary agreement was reached with Total Petrochemicals Ibérica which would see the Port of Barcelona acquire land in ZAL-Prat spanning a surface area of 99,183 square metres.
- The Spanish Firm Healthcare Debuts on the Euronext Paris With a Portfolio Worth €310 Millionby Carmel Drake on October 1, 2020 at 9:14 am
The Socimi specialising in hospitals, clinics and homes for the elderly, will debut today on the European index.
- Madrid to Build 600 Homes and a Hospital on the Site of the Former Prison in Carabanchelby Carmel Drake on September 29, 2020 at 7:07 am
The project, which is being resumed after more than a decade on the backburner, will give a new lease of life to an area spanning 172,000 m2.
- BCN World Project on Tenterhooks Post Coronavirusby Carmel Drake on September 9, 2020 at 11:46 am
Incasòl will advance 96 of the 120 million euros (80%) to buy the land where the BCN World macro-complex, now converted into Hard Rock Entertainment World, is due to be located.
- Spain’s Treasury to Sell Properties in Barcelona Worth €70 Millionby Richard D K Turner on September 1, 2020 at 6:00 am
The Barcelona Economic and Financial Office announced that it would hold an acution to sell an array of real estate assets, including several retail premises, a petrol station and up to 500 parking spaces, aiming to raise at least million euros.
- Blackstone Launches the First Online Parking Space Management Company in Spainby Carmel Drake on July 28, 2020 at 7:37 am
The servicer Aliseda, controlled by Blackstone, and Hola Pisos have launched TuGaraje.com, a portal to help drivers search for parking spaces. The platform contains more than 7,000 parking spaces distributed across the country.