- Sacyr Begins €227-Million Expansion of Madrid’s 12 de Octubre Hospitalby Richard D K Turner on August 19, 2021 at 9:19 am
The new wing will have 740 rooms and 40 operating theatres.
- BBVA Extends €320 Million Loan to Data Centre Company Nabiaxby Richard D K Turner on August 4, 2021 at 8:48 am
Nabiax has two data centres in Spain, Brazil, Peru and Argentina, and one each in the US, Mexico and Chile.
- CyrusOne Acquires Land in Madrid for its First Data Centre in Spainby Richard D K Turner on August 4, 2021 at 5:00 am
The 20,000 square metre site is located in the Madrid city of Alcobendas. Of the total, 6,000 square metres will be used for the data centre.
- Merlin to Invest €100 Million in Its Barcelona Data Centreby Richard D K Turner on July 22, 2021 at 11:21 am
The socimi Merlin Properties plans to invest €100 million to build its first data centre in Barcelona, according to Expansión. To do so, it has completed an alliance with Edged Energy, a subsidiary of the US-technology company Endeavour. Construction will begin in early 2022, and the first part will be ready in a year.
- The Most Significant Real Estate Transactions of the Weekby Richard D K Turner on June 10, 2021 at 12:27 pm
Brainsre.news recopila todos los detalles de las transacciones más relevantes del sector inmobiliario español en los últimos 7 días.
- The Growth of the “Living” Market in Spainby Richard D K Turner on May 24, 2021 at 11:05 am
The major players in the market note that investment in the sector is booming, despite the challenges, such as the need for a regulatory framework.
- San José to Build a 520-Unit Co-living for Momentum in Valdebebasby Richard D K Turner on May 20, 2021 at 7:35 am
The transaction is part of the management plan that Greystar has developed with several companies. The firm will manage Momentum’s units there and around 2,500 units in San Sebastián de los Reyes and Rivas-Vaciamadrid (Madrid region) on Blackstone land.
- Safestore Ups Investment in Storage Rooms through Acquisition of Four Assets in Madrid and Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on May 11, 2021 at 7:00 am
The company arrived in Spain in 2019, when it acquired Oh My Box for 17.25 million euros.
- Ranking Of Real Estate Brokerages in 2020by Richard D K Turner on April 28, 2021 at 12:04 pm
A dozen Spanish and international real estate brokerages, together with some of the 'Big Four' companies, accounted for the lion’s share of sales finalised in 2020 in Spain.
- Merlin Partners With Endeavour to Build 4 Data Centresby Richard D K Turner on April 7, 2021 at 8:28 am
The companies will work together to develop a network of data centres on land owned by Merlin in Madrid, Bilbao, Barcelona and Lisbon.