- BNP Paribas Launches a Fund Specialising in Healthcare Assets with an Investment of €1 Billionby Carmel Drake on July 8, 2020 at 8:24 am
The bank is launching a Property Fund for Healthcare in Europe (HPF Europe), with an initial capital commitment of around 200 million euros.
- Madrid Awards the Construction of the Pandemic Hospital to 14 Companiesby Carmel Drake on July 7, 2020 at 10:53 am
The construction companies Ferrovial, San José, Sacyr, Dragados, the UTE Joca-Urvios and Viales y Obras Públicas will be in charge of building the Valdebebas hospital together with four architecture studios and four other companies.
- LaLiga to Build a Sports Complex Spanning 41,000 m2 in Madridby Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 8:15 am
LaLiga and T3N Sport & Investment will start work on the construction of the sports macro complex in Villaviciosa de Odón this month. It is scheduled to be completed and operational by the summer of 2021.
- Adif to Invest €4.4 Million in the Restoration of Atocha Station’s Historic Buildingby Carmel Drake on June 25, 2020 at 8:55 am
Adif is going to invest 4.44 million euros in the restoration of the historic building that houses Madrid's Atocha station, in the centre of the capital. The project has just been put out to tender and the building work is expected to last a year and four months.
- Mercadona’s President Receives the Green Light to Construct the Valencia Arena Complexby Carmel Drake on June 23, 2020 at 7:37 am
Licampa 1617, the company owned by Juan Roig, has obtained the rights to a municipal plot for 50 years where it is going to invest €220 million in the construction of a sports complex.
- Urbanitae Finances a Storeroom Development in Madrid Through Crowdfundingby Carmel Drake on June 18, 2020 at 7:46 am
The operation is based on a fixed-rate loan with a term of 12 months, a return for investors of 15% and the payment of interest upon maturity.
- An Investor Group Reactivates the Las Minas Golf Projectby Carmel Drake on June 9, 2020 at 9:21 am
The new plans involve the expansion of the golf course with another nine holes, the construction of two hotels and the development of 500 homes, mainly targeted at foreign buyers.
- Spain’s Parking Sector Grows by 3.5% as it Awaits the Impact of the Crisisby Carmel Drake on June 3, 2020 at 11:32 am
Revenues in the parking sector in Spain and Portugal amounted to €1.2 billion in 2019, up by 3.9% YoY, of which €1.1 billion corresponded to the Spanish market, according to DBK.
- Madrid to Transform the Facilities Leftover from its Failed Olympic Bid in the ‘Ciudad del Deporte’by Carmel Drake on May 28, 2020 at 8:04 am
The former Aquatic Center, now in disuse, has been classified as a unique facility for the implementation of a 'multi-functional' complex. Moreover, a proposal has been made to change the use of Atlético de Madrid's Wanda Metropolitano stadium to a private sports facility.
- Aena Asks Willis to Move Onto Land Next to Jerez Airportby Carmel Drake on May 5, 2020 at 11:07 am
Aena has asked Willis Lease Corporation to move its maintenance and scrapping plant in Jerez onto land near the airport, but which does not belong to the semi-public state company. Aena would bear the connection costs between the land and the airport's runway.