- Grupo Hospiten to Invest €150 Million in a New Hospital in Madridby Carmel Drake on March 9, 2023 at 1:23 pm
Located in Boadilla del Monte, this hospital will be the first to operate under the Hospiten brand in Madrid and will have 160 rooms.
- Nuveen Raises €175 Million to Explore Opportunities in the Logistics, Housing and Alternative Assets Segmentsby Carmel Drake on February 13, 2023 at 2:41 pm
Nuveen has launched a Value-Add strategy for Europe that will focus on repositioning opportunities and those generated by pricing inefficiencies.
- Data Centre Projects in Spain & Portugal Rose by 15% Between July and December 2022by Carmel Drake on February 3, 2023 at 10:38 am
Ongoing data centre projects have expanded beyond Madrid and Barcelona to locations such as the Basque Country and Castilla-La Mancha.
- Azora Buys the Bus Station Concession License in Bilbao From Amenabarby Carmel Drake on January 12, 2023 at 8:06 am
The operation forms part of Azora's strategy to invest in real assets with high development potential that contribute to sustainability.
- Ilanga Investments Buys the Iconic Incosol Resort in Marbella to Convert it into the new Wellness & Clinic Resortby Carmel Drake on January 3, 2023 at 11:18 am
With an investment of more than 150 million euros, the new Wellness & Clinic Resort will have capacity for 180 guests, in various types of suites, rooms and apartments.
- Grupo Lar & Axa IM Alts Join Forces to Build Healthcare Assets & Launch with a Nursing Home in Zaragozaby Carmel Drake on December 23, 2022 at 10:59 am
The Mimara Group will manage a centre with 270 beds for the elderly in the neighbourhood next to the AVE station in the Aragonese capital.
- The City Council of Santa Cruz de Tenerife Sells the Auditorio Building for €22 Millionby Carmel Drake on December 20, 2022 at 3:32 pm
The City Council has completed the file that will allow the sale and purchase operation to be formalised, before the end of the year, everything being equal.
- Líbere Hospitality Acquires 2 New Buildings on the Estuary in Bilbaoby Carmel Drake on November 11, 2022 at 12:49 pm
With the purchase of these assets, Líbere has reaffirmed its commitment to Bilbao, where it already owns three other properties.
- Stoneshield Sells its Data Centre Subsidiary to the US Firm Iron Mountain, Which is Debuting in Spainby Carmel Drake on November 8, 2022 at 1:01 pm
The company owned by Felipe Morenés and Juan Pepa has divested Xdata Properties, a firm that owns a large asset in San Fernando de Henares for hosting technological facilities.
- Bluespace Buys 2 Warehouses in Sevilla to Offer More Than 15,000 m2 of Storage Roomsby Carmel Drake on November 3, 2022 at 3:30 pm
The company specialises in the rental of spaces for individuals as well as for SMEs and companies in need of storage.