- ACS Sells 80% of its Stake in the Toledo Hospital to Brookfieldby Carmel Drake on January 21, 2022 at 6:41 am
ACS, Acciona and OHLA were awarded the construction and concession contract in 2015 for 30 years.
- HM Hospitales Acquires Land to Build New Hospital in Tres Cantosby Richard D K Turner on December 28, 2021 at 2:56 pm
The HM Hospitales group has purchased a 20,000 m2 plot of land in Tres Cantos to build a complex with a hospital and a senior citizens’ residence.
- Forecasts for Investments in Data Centres Soar: More Than 5 Billion Over the Next 3 Yearsby Richard D K Turner on November 3, 2021 at 9:35 am
Data centres in Spain, particularly Madrid, are experiencing a perfect storm, turning the market into a global investment hub.
- Equinix to Open Two Data Centres in Madridby Richard D K Turner on October 18, 2021 at 5:30 am
The construction of the new Equinix data centres is valued at 238 million euros and will increase the number of facilities of this type in Spain to six.
- Reyal Urbis Assets on Sale for 220 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on September 29, 2021 at 9:36 am
The Reyal Urbis portfolio includes offices, hotels and land, among other assets, in Madrid, Catalonia, Murcia, Valencia, Andalusia, the Balearic Islands and Galicia.
- Sacyr Begins €227-Million Expansion of Madrid’s 12 de Octubre Hospitalby Richard D K Turner on August 19, 2021 at 9:19 am
The new wing will have 740 rooms and 40 operating theatres.
- BBVA Extends €320 Million Loan to Data Centre Company Nabiaxby Richard D K Turner on August 4, 2021 at 8:48 am
Nabiax has two data centres in Spain, Brazil, Peru and Argentina, and one each in the US, Mexico and Chile.
- CyrusOne Acquires Land in Madrid for its First Data Centre in Spainby Richard D K Turner on August 4, 2021 at 5:00 am
The 20,000 square metre site is located in the Madrid city of Alcobendas. Of the total, 6,000 square metres will be used for the data centre.
- Merlin to Invest €100 Million in Its Barcelona Data Centreby Richard D K Turner on July 22, 2021 at 11:21 am
The socimi Merlin Properties plans to invest €100 million to build its first data centre in Barcelona, according to Expansión. To do so, it has completed an alliance with Edged Energy, a subsidiary of the US-technology company Endeavour. Construction will begin in early 2022, and the first part will be ready in a year.
- The Most Significant Real Estate Transactions of the Weekby Richard D K Turner on June 10, 2021 at 12:27 pm
Brainsre.news recopila todos los detalles de las transacciones más relevantes del sector inmobiliario español en los últimos 7 días.