- Urban Campus Debuts in Tetuán & Now Owns Five Co-Living Properties in Madridby Carmel Drake on June 21, 2022 at 7:12 am
Urban Campus Maravillas will span around 1,200 m2 and will have a gym, a coworking space, a communal kitchen and an area for meetings and events.
- Juan Pepa & Felipe Morenés Invest €750 Million in the Largest Data Centre in Spainby Carmel Drake on June 14, 2022 at 10:09 am
Stoneshield, a manager founded by Juan Pepa, Felipe Morenés and Ana Botín, is planning to mobilise an investment of 750 million euros to build the largest data centre in Spain, according to the newspaper Voz Pópuli. 150 million euros have already been invested in the project, which is located in San Fernando de Henares and
- Lift AM Launches a Fund for Dark Kitchensby Carmel Drake on June 13, 2022 at 9:41 am
This new investment vehicle will buy between 30 and 40 kitchens specialising in food for home delivery.
- Asemar Auctions the Assets of the Canary Island Food Group JSPby Carmel Drake on June 7, 2022 at 8:38 am
The group's assets are valued at a total of 68 million euros.
- Madrid Evaluates the Casino Project Proposed by Cordishby Carmel Drake on June 6, 2022 at 8:39 am
The new complex, which would house casinos, restaurants, hotels and other entertainment venues, is being studied by the Community of Madrid's Ministry of the Economy.
- Thor Invests €60 Million in a Hospital and Nursing Home in Tarragonaby Carmel Drake on May 30, 2022 at 5:27 am
The social healthcare hub will span more than 30,000 square meters and will be operational from 2025.
- BWB Invests €230 Million in the Development of a Data Centre in Zaragozaby Carmel Drake on May 26, 2022 at 1:20 pm
It is the first Data Center powered 100% with photovoltaic renewable energy in the Community of Aragon, which will generate 200 direct jobs once it is built
- Habyt to Open the Largest Coliving Centre in Spain in Madrid’s Salamanca Neighbourhoodby Carmel Drake on May 19, 2022 at 9:09 am
The coliving centre located on Calle Alcalá will occupy 2,900 m2 and will comprise 128 rooms. It is due to open at the end of 2023.
- LaFinca Promotes One of the Largest Golf Courses in Spain in Madridby Carmel Drake on May 18, 2022 at 11:03 am
The 18-hole Championship course in Pozuelo de Alarcón, on a plot spanning 75 hectares, will be surrounded by an exclusive residential area.
- Principal Buys a Sanitas Medical Centre in Valenciaby Carmel Drake on May 17, 2022 at 11:35 am
The recently-built property has a gross leasable area of 3,171 square meters.