(Visited 88 times, 1 visits today)
(Visited 88 times, 1 visits today)
  • Transaction / Assets
    NPL portfolio
  • Seller
    Banca Intermobiliare
  • Buyer
    Nuova Frontiera
  • € MM
    147.7

Bim selling an NPL portfolio 601.1 million worth for 147.7 million

19 September, Reuters

The Board of Directors of Banca Intermobiliare approved the transfer and the securitisation of a bad loan portfolio for a gross nominal value of 601.1 million.

The operation implies the sale of the bad loans to the special purpose company Nuova Frontiera and the consequent securitisation with the issuance and underwriting of a senior and a junior tranche, as the memo reads.

Attestor Value Master Fund will underwrite both tranches for a total of 95%. The fund is connected to Trinity, Bim majority shareholder. Bim will underwrite the remaining 5%, for a market value of approximately 5.8 million.

The portfolio is composed of non-performing loans for 482.5 million, unlikely-to-pay for 116.5 million and credits returned being performing for 2.1 million.

The transfer price is set at 147.7 million. The operation will reduce the group’s Rwa by approximately 210 million (19%).

Source: Reuters

Translator: Cristina Ambrosi

 

(Visited 88 times, 1 visits today)

Read more:
Carige reviews profits after 5 years and accelerates on NPL transfers

11 May, Il Sole 24 Ore “After five years of quarters in red, we’ve reported a positive result”, announced the...

Close