(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)
(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)

The Market, 40% goes to Aedes



The Market, the mega mall under construction in San Marino, is strengthening with Aedes Siiq entering in the capital, with an initial investment of about 5.6 million euro. The operation grants a share of 40 percent to the company specialised in outlet development such as Serravalle Designer Outlet and more recently Serravalle Retail Park. The remaining 60% of the capital remains under the control of the leading sponsor Bg Asset Management, of Dea Holding and Vlg Capital. The agreements state that the new partner should cover development and asset management activities, allowing in this way the original promoters to take care of the launch of the outlet, whose total investment is estimated at 150 million euro. At the end of the second phase of the operations, 130 fashion brands will be accommodated in The Market, joined by food courts, for a total 25 thousand square metres.


Source: Milano Finanza

Translator: Cristina Ambrosi

(Visited 26 times, 1 visits today)

Read more:
“It’s still not possible to talk about recovery of the sector, but only about market of the opportunities”

  After having guided FIAIP (Italian Federation of Professional Real Estate Agents)for eight years, Paolo Righi will leave his role...