- Patrizia Purchases a Residential Rental Property in 22@ for €34 Millionby Carmel Drake on January 19, 2021 at 2:06 pm
The building, promoted by Mimeisa Asset Management and located in the 22@ district, spans a total buildable area of 7,054 square metres, with seven storeys and 59 homes.
- Aberdeen Buys a Portfolio of Rental Homes in Madrid from Gestilarby Carmel Drake on January 19, 2021 at 11:24 am
The building is going to be located in the urban centre of Pozuelo and the construction permit is expected to be obtained early this year.
- Where Are the Plots That Madrid is Putting Out to Tender for the Construction of 6,600 Homes?by Carmel Drake on January 19, 2021 at 11:13 am
These plots for rental housing are located in 14 different municipalities including Torrelodones, Getafe, Pinto, Móstoles, Colmenar Viejo and Alcorcón.
- Madrid & Barcelona Will Increase Their Current Stock of Offices by 367,000 m2by Carmel Drake on January 19, 2021 at 10:55 am
Over the next 12 months, the Spanish capital will add 157,000 square metres of office space to its current stock; whilst the Catalan capital will increase its supply by 210,000 square metres.
- Round Hill Makes its Debut in the Student Hall Segment with an Operation in Madridby Carmel Drake on January 19, 2021 at 10:40 am
The real estate investment firm has acquired a 12,800-square-metre plot for the construction of a 500-bed student residence in Aravaca, which will be managed by Nido Student.
- The Government Will Extend the Mortgage Moratoriums Until Marchby Carmel Drake on January 19, 2021 at 10:26 am
The Minister for Economic Affairs, Nadia Calviño, has said that the Government will soon approve the extension of the moratoriums on mortgage and non-mortgage loans until 31 March.
- Christian Hannover Sells his Real Estate Investments in Madridby Carmel Drake on January 18, 2021 at 11:33 am
Between December and January, Hannover and his Colombian partners sold two residential buildings that they owned in the Spanish capital, one on c/Hermosilla and the other on c/Núñez de Balboa.
- The Supermarket Chain Aldi Creates its Own Real Estate Firm in Spainby Carmel Drake on January 18, 2021 at 11:25 am
The German supermarket chain has constituted the firm Aldi Real Estate S.L., a property company focused on the sale and acquisition of real estate assets.
- Investors Prepare to Purchase Commercial Assets Worth €2.5 Billionby Carmel Drake on January 18, 2021 at 11:17 am
Intu's shopping centres, Lar's supermarkets and Inditex's stores earmarked for closure are just some of the operations that are already on the market and that will drive up investment in 2021.
- Cinven Accelerates the Sale of Tinsa, Which it Expects to Complete Within Six Monthsby Carmel Drake on January 18, 2021 at 11:05 am
The venture capital firm will hold a roadshow for investors at the end of February so that they can submit non-binding offers between March and April.