- Mapfre Sells Five Nursing Homes to Healthcare for €50 Millionby Carmel Drake on October 29, 2020 at 12:44 pm
The Socimi has bought five nursing homes for the elderly comprising 800 beds and 150 day-centre places from its insurance partner.
- Neinor and Oaktree Bid to Build 4,500 Homes with Barcelona City Councilby Carmel Drake on October 29, 2020 at 12:35 pm
The company HMB has decided that four private companies meet the solvency requirements to proceed to the second phase for selecting a private partner to build 4,500 rental homes.
- Property Developers, Estate Agents and Owners Warn of the Consequences of Regulating the Rental Marketby Carmel Drake on October 29, 2020 at 12:24 pm
Different associations and companies in the sector say that the law to limit or lower rental prices will lead to a significant decrease in supply and investment.
- What Is the Nursing Home Sector Like in Spain?by Carmel Drake on October 29, 2020 at 10:05 am
In Spain, there are 363,581 beds in nursing homes, which are asymmetrically distributed across the country. The province of Barcelona has a shortage of 11,124 units; whilst Madrid needs to add another 5,220 beds to its supply.
- Mortgage Signings Fell by 3.4% in August to Record Six Consecutive Months of Decreasesby Carmel Drake on October 29, 2020 at 9:57 am
In August, 19,825 mortgages were constituted over homes, down by 3.4% in interannual terms, the smallest drop since the pandemic began.
- Oca Global Acquires an Office Building in Sant Cugatby Carmel Drake on October 29, 2020 at 9:27 am
The business group has purchased a 4,814 square metre office building in the A7 Business Park in Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona) from an investment fund and will move its corporate headquarters there.
- Nyesa Multiplies its Losses by 4x During H1 to €1.2 Millionby Carmel Drake on October 29, 2020 at 9:06 am
- Metrovacesa Sells 200 Rental Homes in Mallorca to AEWby Carmel Drake on October 29, 2020 at 8:50 am
All the homes are located in the Balearic capital, which highlights the interest from institutional investors in other locations beyond Madrid and Barcelona.
- Logistics Investment in Spain Falls by 50% Despite Strong Leasing Figuresby Carmel Drake on October 29, 2020 at 8:42 am
Between January and September, 1.2 million m² of logistics space was leased with very positive data in the Central Region, Sevilla and Zaragoza; meanwhile, logistics investment amounted to 651 million euros.
- The Socimis Lose More Than €4.4 Billion on the Stock Markets Post-Covidby Carmel Drake on October 29, 2020 at 7:55 am
The 81 listed Socimis have lost more than 3.6 billion euros in market value since the outbreak of the Covid crisis, a trend that has exacerbated the new tax on these vehicles.