- The Greek Real Estate Market in Aprilby Georgios Tomaras, country manager Greece & Cyprus at Aura REE. on May 21, 2020 at 12:24 pm
Georgios Tomaras, Country Manager Greece & Cyprus At Aura REE.
- The Italian Real Estate Market in Aprilby Mario Nicolini, head of Valuation en Aura REE Italia on May 21, 2020 at 12:05 pm
Mario Nicolini, Head Of Valuation in Aura REE Italia
- What was Happening in the Housing Market in Spain Before Covid-19?by Carmel Drake on May 21, 2020 at 11:34 am
House prices in Spain grew slightly during the first quarter of 2020, whereby maintaining the upward trend registered over the last five years, although they were showing signs of peaking.
- The Fund M Capital Debuts in Spain to Invest in Luxury Real Estateby Carmel Drake on May 21, 2020 at 9:45 am
The investment vehicle, which has €113 million to spend, will finance the development of luxury real estate projects.
- GMP Converts €525 Million of its Syndicated Financing into a Green Loanby Carmel Drake on May 21, 2020 at 9:37 am
The Socimi has formalised the conversion of €525 million linked to a syndicated loan signed in 2016 into a green loan.
- P3 Logistic Parks Awards the Management of 3 New Logistics Assets in Barcelona and Toledo to CBREby Carmel Drake on May 21, 2020 at 9:29 am
P3 Logistic Parks, long-term owner and developer of warehouses in Europe, has awarded the management of three new warehouses in the Spanish market located in Barcelona and Toledo (Illescas) to CBRE.
- US Group Starcity to Build Rental Homes in Spainby Carmel Drake on May 21, 2020 at 9:23 am
The company plans to operate 150 beds in coliving buildings and expects to put thousands of beds on the market over the next few years.
- The Socimi Saint Croix Maintains its Credit Rating from Axesorby Carmel Drake on May 20, 2020 at 9:54 am
The ratings agency Axesor has maintained the company's credit rating at BBB over the long term with a stable outlook.
- Liberbank and Haya Real Estate are Selling 2,200 Properties with Discounts of Up To 70%by Carmel Drake on May 20, 2020 at 9:43 am
Liberbank and Haya Real Estate have launched a campaign called "Your home is much more than a house" with a selection of more than 2,200 properties for sale with discounts of up to 70 percent.
- The Crisis is Not Diminishing Spaniards’ Interest in Buying a Homeby Carmel Drake on May 20, 2020 at 9:36 am
According to Solvia, the next few months will be characterised by a reduction in house prices and the emergence of opportunities, which will facilitate acquisitions for those with sufficient liquidity.