- Madrid to Transform the Facilities Leftover from its Failed Olympic Bid in the ‘Ciudad del Deporte’by Carmel Drake on May 28, 2020 at 8:04 am
The former Aquatic Center, now in disuse, has been classified as a unique facility for the implementation of a 'multi-functional' complex. Moreover, a proposal has been made to change the use of Atlético de Madrid's Wanda Metropolitano stadium to a private sports facility.
- A Family Office in Barcelona Buys a Commercial Premise for More than €1 Million in the Midst of the Pandemicby Carmel Drake on May 28, 2020 at 7:44 am
Cat Real Estate has sold a commercial premise on Avenida Diagonal in Barcelona to a Catalan family office for more than one million euros in the midst of the State of Emergency.
- A Key Week for Intu’s Commercial Macro-Project in Málagaby Carmel Drake on May 26, 2020 at 7:38 am
Over the next few days, the property developer will present the urbanisation and detailed study plans for the Intu Costa del Sol shopping and leisure centre in Torremolinos.
- Madrid City Council Postpones the Rent on All of its Commercial Premises for Four Monthsby Carmel Drake on May 20, 2020 at 7:58 am
Tenants of premises owned by the Municipal Housing and Land Company (EMVS) may pay the waived amounts without interest within two years.
- The Major Brands Adapt their Stores to Open During the State of Emergencyby Carmel Drake on May 20, 2020 at 7:39 am
Companies such as Inditex, Mango and El Corte Inglés have reopened most of their stores, but are limiting the commercial space in use to 400 square metres.
- Unable to Sell Xanadú, Intu Asks the Banks for Supportby Carmel Drake on May 20, 2020 at 7:26 am
The British real estate group Intu Properties, which owns 50% of Madrid's Xanadú shopping centre, has indicated that its liquidity problems may result in its bankruptcy in June.
- Tomás Olivo (Galerías Comerciales) Becomes a Shareholder of Unicaja with a 3% Stakeby Carmel Drake on May 20, 2020 at 7:10 am
The owner of the Socimi 'General de Galerías Comerciales' has joined other shareholders such as Unicaja's banking foundations (49.68%), the Domínguez de Mayoral family (5%) Santander (4.95%) and Santalucía Seguros (3.2%).
- Santander Teams Up with Real Estate Companies and the ICO to Launch a ‘Help to Buy’ Program for Young Peopleby Carmel Drake on May 19, 2020 at 8:31 am
The entity is working with the construction sector and the ICO to launch a home purchase program aimed at young people by offering mortgages for up to 95% of a property's value.
- Lar España Earned €12.5 Million in Q1, Down by 29%by Carmel Drake on May 18, 2020 at 11:39 am
The Socimi specialising in shopping centres saw its profit fall due to higher operating and financial expenses, although revenues grew by 24%.
- Intu Obtains the Green Light for the Sale of 50% of Puerto Venecia for €475Mby Carmel Drake on May 14, 2020 at 8:59 am
The operation, which was signed in December last year, was pending approval by the competent European authorities.