- The Larios Family Will Refurbish its Shopping Centre in Málagaby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2020 at 9:39 am
Grupo Sociedad Azucarera Larios is going to invest 17 million euros in the shopping centre to mark its twentieth year anniversary.
- Verianos Acquires a Portfolio of Commercial Assets in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on December 1, 2020 at 12:53 pm
The German firm has acquired a portfolio of six fully leased commercial assets with a combined leasable area of 25,000 square metres.
- Deka Sells a Building on Calle Serrano to the Mutualidad de la Abogacíaby Carmel Drake on December 1, 2020 at 11:41 am
The lawyers have acquired the property located at number 5 Calle Serrano, which has a surface area of 2,560 square metres, from the German firm Deka.
- Record Investment in Supermarkets in Spain: Exceeds €640 Millionby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 9:41 am
Investment in supermarkets in Spain will reach 640 million euros in 2020, up by 460 million euros compared to 2019. Mercadona, Carrefour and Sagax have closed the most important operations.
- Investment Will Not Recover to its Pre-Pandemic Levels Until 2023, According to Savills IMby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 8:50 am
The firm's Outlook for 2021 report identifies 'solid' long-term opportunities in Spain in the logistics, food-based retail and office sectors, as well as in the build to rent segment.
- Áreas Acquires All of Autogrill’s Premises in Spainby Carmel Drake on November 26, 2020 at 9:57 am
The Spanish operator has acquired 60 restaurants and shops from the Italian firm in Spain, which has 1,000 employees.
- Merlin Could Receive €1.7 Billion if BBVA Closes the 700 Branches that it Leases from the Socimiby Carmel Drake on November 23, 2020 at 9:23 am
The financial entity is the Socimi's most important tenant, paying around 79 million euros per year for the rental of almost 700 branches, whose lease agreements are not due to expire until 2040.
- Castellana Properties Loses €18 Million Due to the Impairment of its Portfolioby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 8:58 am
The lower valuation of its assets was reflected in a negative accounting impact of 21 million euros, which contrasts with the positive contribution of 7.6 million euros recorded in the 2019 accounts.
- Sagax Acquires 37 Cash & Carry Centres from GM Foods in Spain for €152 Millionby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 8:42 am
The Swedish company has acquired 37 GM Food assets, mainly located in Madrid and Barcelona, under the sale & leaseback formula, for 152 million euros.
- Lar Engages Gentalia to Manage its 22 Eroski Supermarketsby Carmel Drake on November 19, 2020 at 9:13 am
The asset portfolio is owned by the Socimi Lar España Real Estate and is currently being managed by Grupo Lar.