- Investment in Shopping Centres Grew by 41% to €1.35 Billion in 2020, Despite Covidby Carmel Drake on February 26, 2021 at 10:33 am
Investors spent 1.35 billion euros buying shopping centres and retail parks in 2020, 41.1% more than in 2019. In addition, six new shopping centres were opened and none were closed.
- Lar España Sells 22 Supermarkets to Blackbrook for €59 Millionby Carmel Drake on February 24, 2021 at 9:34 am
The Socimi has sold a portfolio of 22 supermarkets operated by Eroski, which have a combined leasable area of 28,000 m2, to the British fund.
- IBA Capital is Preparing to Invest €200 Million in Offices, Retail and Logistics Assetsby Carmel Drake on February 24, 2021 at 9:27 am
The fund, which invests the French Castel family's capital in Spain and manages the Socimi Zambal, is negotiating the purchase of the Glóries office complex in Barcelona along with other operations.
- AQ Acentor Receives the Green Light to Build a Mega-Project in Valenciaby Carmel Drake on February 24, 2021 at 9:10 am
The company will invest around 350 million euros to build an urban project spanning more than 168,000 m2, which will house retail, leisure, hotel, residential and office areas, amongst other services.
- Madrid to Ask for €442 Million in European Funding to Resume Work on the ‘Ciudad de la Justicia’by Carmel Drake on February 17, 2021 at 12:30 pm
The Community of Madrid is planning to request funding for projects worth 22.5 billion euros from Moncloa, of which 442 million euros would be used to resume work on the paralysed 'Ciudad de la Justicia' project.
- The German Fund KGAL Arrives in Spain with an Operation Worth More Than €100 Millionby Carmel Drake on February 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The German investment manager has closed an agreement with Barings to buy its commercial portfolio in Spain, which includes a dozen Carrefour super and hypermarkets, for 120 million euros.
- Snozone Acquires the Indoor Ski Resort in the Intu Xanadú Shopping Centreby Carmel Drake on February 16, 2021 at 12:19 pm
The operation will see the firm take operational control of two pistes covered with natural snow and one artificial snow slope through a minimum 15-year lease.
- Spagnolo and Mayoral, The Latest Openings at La Torre Outlet Zaragozaby Carmel Drake on February 15, 2021 at 12:40 pm
The Spanish brand Spagnolo and the children's fashion brand Mayoral will open at La Torre Outlet Zaragoza on February 12 and February 15, respectively.
- The Prices of Commercial Premises Fall by 19% Due to Coronavirusby Carmel Drake on February 5, 2021 at 10:42 am
Prices have only risen in municipalities whose population is greater than one million inhabitants, such as Madrid (3,334,730) and Barcelona (1,664,182).
- Inditex Expands its Headquarters in Arteixo Again with the Purchase of a Plot from Facet Ibéricaby Carmel Drake on February 5, 2021 at 10:28 am
With this acquisition, the Galician company will add 22,000 square metres of land to its headquarters; until recently, the acquired plot was occupied by the American company Facet Filtration.