- Barcelona Reactivates the 22@ District After Doubling the Number of Planned Social Housing Unitsby Carmel Drake on July 10, 2020 at 11:43 am
Barcelona's municipal government has signed a pact with the ERC group to boost the 22@ technology district by modifying the General Metropolitan Plan (PGM).
- Demand for Country Homes in Málaga Soars by 460%by Carmel Drake on July 10, 2020 at 8:17 am
Rural accommodation in the province of Málaga looks set to reach an occupancy rate of 80% this month, whilst the hotel sector will barely exceed 40%.
- Second-Hand House Prices Fall by 9% in Málagaby Carmel Drake on July 10, 2020 at 7:54 am
Acquiring a second-hand home in the city of Málaga is now 9% cheaper than it was in February 2020. The price reductions range from -10.3% in the Bailén-Miraflores District to -2% in the Eastern District.
- Tectum Starts Work on 226 Affordable Rental Home Units in Madridby Carmel Drake on July 10, 2020 at 7:44 am
The fund has started work on two rental home developments in the Madrilenian municipalities of Alcalá de Henares and Valdemoro, both promoted by Locare.
- Vía Célere Launches a 141-Home Development in Madrid Post-Covidby Carmel Drake on July 10, 2020 at 7:36 am
Célere Parque Norte is the firm's first development post-Covid 19. Located in the Madrilenian town of Tres Cantos, it will comprise 141 homes.
- Madrid City Council Transfers €24 Million to the EMVSby Carmel Drake on July 10, 2020 at 7:19 am
On Thursday, the Governing Board approved a new transfer to the EMVS so that it can continue executing many of the projects it has underway, such as the completion of 900 homes before the end of 2020.
- Covid Triggers a Decrease in Mortgage Defaults for the First Time in 6 Yearsby Carmel Drake on July 9, 2020 at 9:26 am
- Luxury Estates and Homes in Spain Enjoy a New Boom with Dozens of Post-Covid Operationsby Carmel Drake on July 9, 2020 at 8:59 am
The most exclusive homes are continuing to be sold, even during lockdown. They are less sensitive to price decreases and a new star product has emerged: rural estates.
- The Government Eliminates the Fee for Property Developers when Granting Public Land for Social Rental Homesby Carmel Drake on July 9, 2020 at 7:45 am
The Council of Ministers has also approved the extension until the end of September of the application period for moratoriums on mortgages and on rental payments to large property owners or public companies.
- Residential Rental Costs Fell by 1.17% Between April and June, but Rose by Almost 5% in Interannual Termsby Carmel Drake on July 8, 2020 at 11:42 am
The two largest cities in Spain saw average rental prices of more than 1,700 euros/month: Madrid (1,892 euros) and Barcelona (1,775 euros). Tarragona (8.13%) recorded the largest rise in interannual terms.