- The Balearic Government Begins the Expropriation of Homes From Large Ownersby Carmel Drake on March 4, 2021 at 9:56 am
The temporary expropriation of 56 homes owned by banks and corporates will cost the Government 40% less than their market prices.
- The Government Includes Rental Price Controls in its Sustainable Development Strategyby Carmel Drake on March 4, 2021 at 9:48 am
The text, which puts the coalition partners head to head, has been prepared by the Vice Presidency of Pablo Iglesias and presented to the Council of Ministers.
- House Prices Rose by 0.7% in February But Decreased by 1.4% in the Large Capital Citiesby Carmel Drake on March 4, 2021 at 9:13 am
Compared to January, house prices fell by 0.7% in the provincial capitals and large cities and by 0.4% in general, according to Tinsa.
- Sareb Puts 1,600 Buildable Plots Up For Sale With 4 Servicers Whilst Continuing its Search for a Managerby Carmel Drake on March 4, 2021 at 9:00 am
The company that manages assets proceeding from the bank restructuring is accelerating its plan to divest land from its balance sheet in an operation that it expects will generate 174 million euros.
- Álvaro González (Madrid City Council): “We Will Create 3,800 Rental Homes During This Legislature”by Carmel Drake on March 3, 2021 at 11:15 am
Madrid City Council is planning to invest 195 million euros in housing during 2021, as revealed by the Housing Manager in an interview on brainsre.podcast.
- New Build Home Prices in Madrid Grew by 11% in 2020by Carmel Drake on March 3, 2021 at 11:06 am
The average ticket for new build homes continues to exceed and stand out compared to that for second-hand homes, something that has not happened since Q319, according to data from the Brains Re platform.
- Patrizia Receives a €56 Million Loan to Undertake Purchases in Spainby Carmel Drake on March 3, 2021 at 10:14 am
The German giant has been granted a credit line for 56 million euros to buy Amazon's logistics centre in Alcalá de Henares and a residential building in Barcelona.
- House Sales Will Grow by 13% in 2021, According to Servihabitatby Carmel Drake on March 3, 2021 at 10:07 am
In 2020, the price of housing increased by 1.9% in Spain and this year, growth of 0.5% is forecast. Meanwhile, sales, which fell by 26.8% last year, are expected to increase by 12.8% in 2021.
- The Price of Parking Spaces in Spain Falls by 29% in Five Years, According to Fotocasaby Carmel Drake on March 3, 2021 at 9:59 am
In 2020, buyers paid 8.4% less for a parking space in Spain than they did in 2019, according to the real estate portal.
- Kronos Homes Buys a Plot of Land in Playa de Aro for 109 Homes, Which Will Be Designed by Bofillby Carmel Drake on March 3, 2021 at 9:49 am
The property developer has just acquired this land, which spans 4,800 m2, on which to build 109 homes, in which it will invest 42 million euros.