- Madrid Sees a Boom in the Construction of New Homes in Berrocales, La Solana and Campamentoby Carmel Drake on September 25, 2020 at 8:27 am
1,393 homes are planned for La Solana; 4,500 for the first phase of Berrocales, with more than 22,000 forecast by 2034; and 10,500 in Campamento, with a significant percentage of protected homes in each location.
- Four Property Developers Bid to Build 4,500 VPO Homes in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on September 25, 2020 at 8:07 am
The candidates for the public tender are a consortium between Cevasa and Neinor; the Intertrust group; a company specialising in VPO homes, Visoren; and a company led by the Catalan construction company Rubau.
- Madrid Transfers €24 Million to the EMVS to Close 2020 with 930 Finished Homesby Carmel Drake on September 25, 2020 at 7:16 am
The public company currently has 3,100 homes under construction, of which 930 will be completed this year and 375 next year.
- Almagro Capital Plans to Debut on the Main Stock Market with a Valuation of €500 Millionby Carmel Drake on September 25, 2020 at 7:00 am
Almagro Capital has launched its fourth capital increase, amounting to 16 million euros, to continue its growth with a view to purchasing more properties for their subsequent rental.
- Hines Reaches an Agreement with Aldi to Lease 2,000 m2 in its Macro Residential Project in Valdebebasby Carmel Drake on September 24, 2020 at 7:57 am
The real estate firm has announced that Aldi will open a supermarket in the multi-home residential rental complex.
- Madrid City Council Approves the Plan for La Solana with the Construction of 1,400 Homesby Carmel Drake on September 24, 2020 at 6:27 am
The approval of the partial plan for the Solana de Valdebebas area, which will be submitted to the plenary session next week, will allow the development of 1,393 homes to the west of Encinar de los Reyes.
- The State and Pryconsa Will Build 600 Homes on the Site of the Former Prison in Carabanchelby Carmel Drake on September 23, 2020 at 9:12 am
After several years on the backburner, the urban project to develop Carabanchel's former prison, where 600 houses will be built, is going ahead. The land has a surface area of more than 170,000 square metres.
- Spain’s Large Cities Resist as a Focus of Demand for Housingby Carmel Drake on September 23, 2020 at 8:27 am
The coronavirus has made buyers look for other features in a home. Several new developments are introducing changes to their designs, such as, including spaces for home working.
- Luxury House Prices in Barcelona Will Fall By Up To 30%by Carmel Drake on September 23, 2020 at 7:54 am
The price of luxury housing in the Catalan capital will fall by between 20% and 30% in the coming months. The real estate company Barnes Barcelona has already closed some operations with a discount of up to 15%.
- Neinor Acquires 4,000 Rental Homes Through its Purchase of Renta Garantizadaby Carmel Drake on September 23, 2020 at 7:35 am
Through this strategic operation, the property developer has created the only residential platform in Spain that offers the full spectrum of rental services (from the purchase of land to the promotion and management of assets).