- Vicálvaro: the Madrilenian District Where House Prices Have Risen by the Most, According to Brainsreby Carmel Drake on December 4, 2020 at 1:02 pm
In the last year, house prices have increased in only 7 of Madrid's 21 districts, according to the real estate big data platform Brainsre.
- House Prices on the Coast Fall by 5.3% and Suffer Their Largest Decrease in a Yearby Carmel Drake on December 4, 2020 at 11:35 am
According to Tinsa's statistics, house prices in Spain's provincial capitals and other large cities have fallen by 3.4% in the last year, the largest drop for this segment since mid-2015.
- Luxury House Prices in Madrid Will Grow by 3% in 2021by Carmel Drake on December 4, 2020 at 11:07 am
Knight Frank's Prime Global Forecast Report for 2021 explains that this is due to the existence of low interest rates, pent-up demand, tax holidays and strong market fundamentals.
- Oaktree Changes the Name of the Former Solvia Desarrollos to Culmiaby Carmel Drake on December 4, 2020 at 10:03 am
Oaktree closed the purchase of Solvia Desarrollos Inmobiliarios (SDIN) from Sabadell in September; the firm will now be called Culmia.
- Evictions Fall by 55% to September, in the Midst of Criticism of the Government Decreeby Carmel Drake on December 4, 2020 at 9:56 am
The Association of Real Estate Companies with Rental Assets (ASIPA) has rejected the Decree Law governing the suspension of evictions on the basis that it considers it an attack on owners.
- Domo Buys 50% of a Real Estate Company that Owns 688 Rental Homesby Carmel Drake on December 3, 2020 at 11:29 am
The Socimi has acquired 50% of the company Valdemoro Living Developments, which is developing 688 rental homes in Madrid.
- The Supply of Rental Housing in Spain Stabilises Whilst the Stock in Barcelona Decreases by 3%by Carmel Drake on December 3, 2020 at 10:29 am
The supply has grown by 3% over the last year in the 11 Spanish provinces included in the study, except for in Barcelona, according to research by Alquiler Seguro.
- The Socimi Quid Pro Quo Alquiler Seguro Sells a Property in Madridby Carmel Drake on December 3, 2020 at 9:45 am
The asset has been sold for 180,000 euros and has generated a capital gain of approximately 61,900 euros.
- San José to Construct a Residential Complex in Las Palmasby Carmel Drake on December 3, 2020 at 9:26 am
The building work, which has been awarded by Avantespacia Inmobiliaria, will include the construction of two towers comprising 100 homes.
- Tectum Will Invest €240 Million in Rental Housing in Madrid Over the Next Two Yearsby Carmel Drake on December 3, 2020 at 9:09 am
This is the first development in a series of construction projects by Tectum to build a portfolio of 1,500 new homes in the Community of Madrid.