- Valencia Intervenes in the Sale of 218 Homes by Sabadell to an Investment Fundby Carmel Drake on July 14, 2020 at 10:27 am
This is the largest public housing acquisition operation that the Generalitat has completed by exercising its right of first refusal. The investment amounts to €8.5M.
- Hines and UDIN to Develop an Office Complex in the 22@ Districtby Carmel Drake on July 14, 2020 at 10:12 am
The real estate company is going to team up with UDIN to develop a complex divided into several buildings and comprising offices and other spaces for commercial use in the 22 @ district of Barcelona.
- The Socimi Next Point Makes its Debut on the MAB Worth Almost €10 Millionby Carmel Drake on July 14, 2020 at 10:05 am
The Socimi specialising in tourist apartments and retirement homes will start trading at a price of 10.50 euros per share, which values the company at 9.97 million euros.
- House Sales Plummet by More Than 50% to Record their Worst Month of May Since 2007by Carmel Drake on July 14, 2020 at 9:48 am
House sales have decreased for three months in a row after falling by 18.6% in March and by 39.2% in April, as a result of the lockdown measures to curb the pandemic.
- House Sales in Málaga Decreased by 10% in 2019by Carmel Drake on July 14, 2020 at 9:26 am
Looking ahead to 2020, a significant drop in house sales and in demand from foreigners is expected, particularly due to the Covid-19 crisis.
- JLL: 68 Projects are in the Pipeline in the Student Hall Sector Until 2022by Carmel Drake on July 14, 2020 at 9:17 am
During the first quarter of 2020, operations amounting to 120 million euros were closed before the pandemic, according to the consultancy JLL, but now the market is in a stand-by position.
- The Rental of Office Space in Madrid Decreased by 50% During Q2by Carmel Drake on July 14, 2020 at 9:03 am
The rental of office space in the capital decreased by 50% to 70,000 square metres in the second quarter but the recovery is expected to begin at the end of the year.
- Metrovacesa Pushes Ahead to Transform the Large Industrial Land Bank in El Prat de Llobregat into 1,600 Homesby Carmel Drake on July 14, 2020 at 8:50 am
The real estate company is the majority owner of the area in which El Prat de Llobregat City Council has initially approved the modification of its PGM, and where it may build a quarter of the total planned homes.
- Merlin Extends the Maturity of Some of its Bonds Until 2027by Carmel Drake on July 14, 2020 at 8:35 am
The Socimi has extended the maturity of some of its two live bond issues amounting to 258 million euros, which was initially set for May 2022 and April 2023.
- Real Estate Companies Breathe a Sigh of Relief as the Impact of Covid is Less Severe than Expectedby Carmel Drake on July 13, 2020 at 8:04 am
The boom in working from home and the closure of large retail stores caused the Socimis and developers to worry about how the pandemic would affect their businesses. However, the start of the new normal is proving to be better than expected.