- Pere Viñolas, CEO of Colonial: “We Want to Increase Our Weight in the Prime Office Market”by Carmel Drake on January 27, 2021 at 10:21 am
The CEO of the large Socimi that specialises in offices has been speaking to brainsre.news to explain the company's plans for 2021 after it sold assets worth 240 million euros in the middle of the pandemic.
- New Winds Acquires an Office Building in Málagaby Carmel Drake on January 27, 2021 at 10:00 am
The property, known as the Aries Building, spans an area of more than 3,400 square metres and its main tenant is the Junta de Andalucía.
- IBA Capital Finalises the Renovation of the Nodo Building for €45 Millionby Carmel Drake on January 27, 2021 at 9:53 am
The building is 80% occupied by multinationals such as SGS and Vodafone, which have recently renewed their long-term contracts.
- The Large Family Offices Redouble Their Commitment to Real Estateby Carmel Drake on January 22, 2021 at 11:55 am
The founders of Prosegur and the owner of Grifols are the latest to back the real estate sector through their family offices, which manage between 150 and 750 million euros in Spain.
- IE Will Inaugurate its Business School in the Caleido Skyscraper in Septemberby Carmel Drake on January 22, 2021 at 7:38 am
The building, which will be 180 metres high and comprise 35 floors, with 50,000 m2 of space and 7,000 m2 of green areas, will have the capacity to house 6,000 students from the Instituto de Empresa.
- The Office Market in Málaga Closed 2020 With Higher Rents and Little Stockby Carmel Drake on January 21, 2021 at 11:12 am
Málaga is the province that is sparking the most interest amongst foreign multinationals, specifically those in the technology sector, and domestic companies, according to Savills Aguirre Newman.
- Barcelona Will Increase its Supply of Office Space By Almost 600,000 m2 By 2022by Carmel Drake on January 21, 2021 at 10:52 am
In 2021, 260,000 square metres of office space will be added to the existing supply in the Catalan capital; whilst in 2022, another 328,000 square metres will come on the market.
- Inmobiliaria Espacio Will Invest €60 Million in the Construction of Homes During 2021by Carmel Drake on January 20, 2021 at 12:47 pm
Alberto Muñoz, CEO of Inmobiliaria Espacio has explained to brainsre.news, how his firm managed to come through a year overshadowed by Covid with a strong level of sales and without stopping its projects, such as Caleido in Madrid.
- Madrid & Barcelona Will Increase Their Current Stock of Offices by 367,000 m2by Carmel Drake on January 19, 2021 at 10:55 am
Over the next 12 months, the Spanish capital will add 157,000 square metres of office space to its current stock; whilst the Catalan capital will increase its supply by 210,000 square metres.
- Redevco Puts an Office Building Up For Sale in Sevillaby Carmel Drake on January 11, 2021 at 10:01 am
The property, which is leased to Caixabank, is going on the market for 8.5 million euros.