- Pelayo Buys an Office Building in Madridby Carmel Drake on June 3, 2020 at 6:59 am
The insurer has acquired the Altamar office building, spanning 5,219 square metres, which is located in the Madrilenian town of Alcobendas.
- Deutsche Bank Invests €200 Million in Spanish Real Estate through its Manager DWSby Carmel Drake on June 3, 2020 at 6:52 am
The firm has completed the purchase of a hotel and office complex to be developed in Cataluña with an investment volume of close to €200 million.
- La Finca Will Propose a Dividend of €9 Million to its Shareholdersby Carmel Drake on June 2, 2020 at 7:39 am
The Socimi is going to propose the distribution of a dividend amounting to €9 million to be charged against the results for 2019, compared with €7.4 million last year.
- Torre Rioja will make its Stock Market Debut with Assets Worth More than €600 Millionby Carmel Drake on May 19, 2020 at 8:22 am
Torre Rioja, the owner of the headquarters of multinationals such as Axa, BNP and Ikea, has converted itself into Socimi with the obligation to go public in two years.
- Colonial Earns €32 Million in Q1, up by 39%, and Warns about the Impact of Coronavirus in 2020by Carmel Drake on May 14, 2020 at 9:26 am
The Socimi has reported that these results "do not yet reflect the potential impact of the crisis caused by the effects of Covid-19".
- The Socimi GMP Earned €200 Million in 2019, up by 7%, after Refinancing €525 Millionby Carmel Drake on May 12, 2020 at 7:24 am
The Socimi owned by the Montoro family closed last year with revenues of €94.4 million and net profits of €199.5 million.
- Idom Sells its HQs to Catalana Occidente and Grosvenor for €90Mby Carmel Drake on May 11, 2020 at 7:50 am
The engineering company has sold its headquarters in Bilbao and Madrid to Catalana Occidente and the Grosvenor Group for €90 million.
- Brainsre.news Survey: What Will Happen in the Real Estate Sector in 2020 according to the Experts?by Carmel Drake on May 9, 2020 at 11:20 am
Brainsre.news interviews nine real estate experts to find out what the impact of Covid-19 is going to be on the Spanish market, how it will affect investment and which assets are going to be best positioned.
- Ekon Moves its Offices to 22@ and Sant Cugat del Vallèsby Carmel Drake on May 7, 2020 at 8:02 am
The technology company is moving its corporate headquarters to the 22@ district and the Vallsolana Garden Business Park, in Sant Cugat del Vallès.
- An International Investor Stars in the Largest Office Transaction in Málaga in 2020by Carmel Drake on May 6, 2020 at 11:40 am
Alei Center I is located in the Andalucían Technology Park (PTA) and leased to OP Plus, one of BBVA's back-office operating services companies.