- Zurich Office Puts Building Leased to Madrid Courts Up for Saleby Richard D K Turner on August 7, 2020 at 10:30 am
The asset is currently valued at €70 million, but it is believed that the price will drop due to the effect of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Blackstone Goes All Out in Spain After Investing More than €24 Billionby Carmel Drake on August 5, 2020 at 8:52 am
The US fund has been expanding its investments in the real estate sector and anticipating new market niches, such as debt portfolios, and the logistics and residential rental segments.
- FREO Sells an Office Building in Citypark Cornellà for €4 Millionby Carmel Drake on August 4, 2020 at 8:18 am
The investment manager and property developer has sold the building near Barcelona to a private investor, in the midst of the Covid-19 crisis.
- Merlin Fights Off the Fallout from Covid-19 with Two Mega Office Contractsby Carmel Drake on August 3, 2020 at 11:22 am
The Socimi has managed to rent its Castellana 85 office building in its entirety and has renewed the rental of 54,000 square metres in Ribera del Loira, both in Madrid.
- DHL Moves Into the World Trade Center in Cornellàby Carmel Drake on August 3, 2020 at 11:08 am
The German logistics company is going to use the new space to create an IT centre of excellence in Barcelona.
- Iberdrola Inmobiliaria Resumes the Commercialisation of BcnFira District in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on August 3, 2020 at 10:49 am
The company is beginning to actively market Torre Llevant and Torre Ponent, despite the coronavirus. Together they span 48,000 m2 and represent the second and final phase of this project.
- Barcelona Approves the Change of Use for the ‘El Corte Inglés’ Building on Plaza Francesc Maciàby Carmel Drake on July 31, 2020 at 12:03 pm
The municipal government has approved the change of use to "office" for all of the property's floors, with the exception of four that may still be used for commercial purposes.
- Oriol Barrachina (C&W): “More than Fear, There is an Inability to Agree Prices for Operations”by Carmel Drake on July 30, 2020 at 11:47 am
The CEO of the consulting firm Cushman & Wakefield Spain foresees limited adjustments in the office market, focused on certain products, and a reorganization of portfolios.
- Colonial Records Losses of €26 Million Due to Impairment Adjustments on its Property Portfolioby Carmel Drake on July 30, 2020 at 7:58 am
The valuation of the portfolio owned by the Socimi, which specialises in offices, has dropped by 0.2% to 12.2 billion euros, which has generated losses after seven years of profits.
- Realia Earns 95% Less and Reduces the Value of its Rental Assets by €20 Millionby Carmel Drake on July 29, 2020 at 10:09 am
The half-year results of the real estate company controlled by Carlos Slim reflected a negative impact of €19.02 million due to the forecast decrease in rents and yields, leading to a sharp drop in profits.