- Office Markets in Madrid and Barcelona Slowly Start Up Againby Richard D K Turner on April 12, 2021 at 9:11 am
According to a report by Cushman & Wakefield, a total of sixty transactions were finalised in Barcelona and fifty-two in Madrid during the first quarter of 2020.
- Värde Activates Exit Mechanism to Sell 37% Stake in La Finca GAby Richard D K Turner on April 2, 2021 at 8:48 am
The investment fund will sell its stake in the office socimi, seeking a buyer for its 38% holding, after its partner failed to buy it back.
- The Corum Fund Acquires Foster Wheeler’s Former Las Rozas Officesby Richard D K Turner on March 29, 2021 at 12:56 pm
Corum AM is a French institutional investor with more than €3.5 billion in assets under management.
- Investment in Offices Fell by 48% to €2 Billion in 2020by Carmel Drake on March 23, 2021 at 12:19 pm
Sources at the consultancy firm KF forecast that office rentals will increase by between 20% and 25% this year, boosted by the vaccination campaign.
- The Junta de Andalucía Pays Abengoa €78 Million For its Future ‘Ciudad de la Justicia’by Carmel Drake on March 22, 2021 at 9:21 am
The Andalucían Government has paid 78 million for Abengoa's former headquarters, which will house the future 'Ciudad de la Justicia' in Sevilla after it has undergone a 128 million euro renovation.
- Large Family Funds Start Investing in Real Estate Again After Fleeing in 2020by Carmel Drake on March 18, 2021 at 2:10 pm
Family-owned funds invested 700 million euros in the real estate sector in 2020, almost 50% less than in 2019. Colliers estimates that in 2021 that volume will increase by 30%.
- VStudent Buys a Plot of Land & an Office Building in 22@by Carmel Drake on March 18, 2021 at 9:05 am
The fund will build a hall of residence for students on the site of the assets that it has acquired under the LIV Student brand by Valeo Management.
- GMP Acquires a Plot to Build a 10,500 m2 Office Building in Madridby Carmel Drake on March 18, 2021 at 8:45 am
The Socimi controlled by the Montoro family has acquired a plot in Sanchinarro with a buildable area of 10,500 m2 to construct an office; and plans to continue making purchases during 2021.
- Mazabi Puts c/Recoletos 23 On The Market & Does Not Rule Out Selling its Hotel in Atochaby Carmel Drake on March 17, 2021 at 10:11 am
The Spanish manager has put the office building on c/Recoletos 23 in Madrid up for sale for 12 million euros; furthermore, it does not rule out selling its property in Atocha where it is planning to build a luxury hotel.
- Hospital Clínic in Barcelona and Leitat Create CATI, a Centre Dedicated to Healthcare Innovationby Carmel Drake on March 15, 2021 at 8:48 am
CATI's new facilities will occupy around 8,000 m2 and will involve an investment of more than 50 million euros, which will be financed by European funds.