- Madrid Puts Almost 2 Million m2 of Land Up for Tender in 2020by Carmel Drake on June 30, 2020 at 8:39 am
The Community of Madrid is going to put 1.8 million m2 of land up for sale through public tender or concession before the end of the year, with the aim of putting cheaper land on the market to be used for rental and social housing.
- The Spanish Fund GPF Capital Buys Land in Valdemarín to Build Luxury Homesby Carmel Drake on June 29, 2020 at 9:21 am
GPF Capital and A&G have acquired land in the Madrilenian neighborhood of Valdemarín to launch 30 premium homes with an investment of 30 million euros.
- Aena Reactivates its Logistics Plan in light of the Growth in Online Shoppingby Carmel Drake on June 24, 2020 at 8:19 am
The airport manager will put the first plots on the market in 2021 and will allocate them to logistics, to take advantage of the increase in e-commerce in Spain during the lockdown.
- Mercadona’s President Receives the Green Light to Construct the Valencia Arena Complexby Carmel Drake on June 23, 2020 at 7:37 am
Licampa 1617, the company owned by Juan Roig, has obtained the rights to a municipal plot for 50 years where it is going to invest €220 million in the construction of a sports complex.
- Urban Land Sales Fell by 41% During Q1 2020by Carmel Drake on June 19, 2020 at 9:19 am
Urban land transactions fell by 41% during the 3 months to March, with a combined value of 450 million euros, almost half the volume closed during the same period last year.
- The Community of Madrid Auctions Off 240 Plots of Land – What Are They Like?by Carmel Drake on June 17, 2020 at 4:55 am
The Community of Madrid is looking for buyers for 240 plots of land distributed across 31 municipalities, with a total buildable surface area of 1.1 million m².
- Blackstone Puts 1,500 Plots of Land Up for Sale with Deferred Payments Until 2021by Carmel Drake on June 10, 2020 at 12:00 pm
The servicer Aliseda has launched a new campaign to sell plots of land with a combined value of €71 million at a discount. In total, the portfolio contains more than 1,800,000 square metres of land.
- Madrid City Council to Grant Land to Property Developers to Build 2,000 Rental Homesby Carmel Drake on June 9, 2020 at 10:26 am
The City Council is going to make 150,000 square metres available to the private sector through a 'build to rent' scheme with rental prices that will be 30% below market rates.
- Conren to Build 108 Homes on the Site of Hotusa’s Failed Luxury Hotel in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on June 9, 2020 at 9:04 am
The fund manager has purchased a plot on Paseo de Sant Joan where the Hotusa chain had been planning to build a five-star hotel.
- Defence Resumes its Property Auctions with Assets Worth €19Mby Carmel Drake on June 8, 2020 at 10:19 am
The Ministry of Defence is resuming several real estate auctions, convened before the outbreak of the pandemic, through which it hopes to raise up to €19 million.