- The Founders of Aelca Sue Värde for its Plots in Los Berrocalesby Carmel Drake on December 3, 2020 at 11:22 am
The lawsuit has been filed by José Juan Martín and Javier Gómez, the founders of Aelca, a company that was bought by Värde Partners in June 2016.
- The State, La Generalitat and the City Council Put a Plot of Land in Barcelona Up For Auctionby Carmel Drake on December 2, 2020 at 10:44 am
The plot is located at number 32 Calle Gran de la Sagrera in the Catalan capital and will allow for the construction of residential and commercial space, spanning 16,600 m2 and 3,200 m2, respectively.
- Renfe Puts 200,000 m2 of Land and Potential Logistics Assets on the Marketby Carmel Drake on November 30, 2020 at 11:04 am
The company has identified 200,000 square metres of space and land with railway access and great potential for developing logistics activities.
- Vivenio and GMP are Awarded the Repsol Plots in Méndez Álvaroby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 10:28 am
GMP has acquired the tertiary land, which has a buildable area of 18,000 m2; whilst Vivenio has purchased the residential land, which has a buildable area of 19,000 m2.
- Habitat Owns More Than 1 Million m2 of Land in Madridby Carmel Drake on November 26, 2020 at 9:46 am
The property developer has a presence in the centre of the Spanish capital, as well as in the east of the city, where it owns more than 800,000 m2 of land in the new sectors of Los Ahijones and Los Berrocales.
- Several Property Developers to Promote a 700-Home Residential Complex in Alicanteby Carmel Drake on November 25, 2020 at 9:38 am
The owners have presented a Partial Plan for an urban development oriented to tourist housing in the 'Altet-7 Salar de la Senieta' sector.
- Domo Bids for Adif’s Residential Land in Arganzuelaby Carmel Drake on November 23, 2020 at 9:03 am
The cooperative manager is offering this opportunity to interested parties who will have to contribute 21,000 euros to participate, which will be returned in the event that they do not win the auction.
- Madrid Will Start Work on the Remodelling of the ‘Nudo Norte’ in Decemberby Carmel Drake on November 23, 2020 at 8:44 am
The construction work is expected to last for 22 months and will be carried out by FCC. The budget for the project amounts to 42 million euros.
- The Ministry of Defence Auctions Land and Premises for €4.9 Millionby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 12:35 pm
The assets, which range from plots of land to apartments, span 62,574 square metres in total and are located in Córdoba, A Coruña, Madrid, Lleida, Murcia and Valencia.
- Pryconsa, Ibosa and Gestilar Start Work on 1,400 New Homes in Central Madridby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 10:34 am
Ribera Calderón, also known as the Mahou-Calderón operation, has been given the green light for Gestilar, Azora, Ibosa, Pryconsa and Vivenio to build 1,433 homes for sale and rent, with record prices in the area.