- Madrid Sees a Boom in the Construction of New Homes in Berrocales, La Solana and Campamentoby Carmel Drake on September 25, 2020 at 8:27 am
1,393 homes are planned for La Solana; 4,500 for the first phase of Berrocales, with more than 22,000 forecast by 2034; and 10,500 in Campamento, with a significant percentage of protected homes in each location.
- Madrid City Council Approves the Plan for La Solana with the Construction of 1,400 Homesby Carmel Drake on September 24, 2020 at 6:27 am
The approval of the partial plan for the Solana de Valdebebas area, which will be submitted to the plenary session next week, will allow the development of 1,393 homes to the west of Encinar de los Reyes.
- The Details of the 102 Residential Plots Being Sold by the Community of Madridby Carmel Drake on September 22, 2020 at 10:46 am
The regional government is going to put 240 publicly owned plots up for sale, of which 102 are for residential use. The jewel in the crown is a plot spanning more than 32,000 m2 in the heart of the Salamanca district.
- Urban Land Prices Fall by 15% to Historical Lowsby Carmel Drake on September 18, 2020 at 10:39 am
In the second quarter of the year, the average land price stood at 139.6 euros per square metre, down by 15.2% compared to 2019. In this way, it has fallen to the lowest level in the historical series.
- Premier Wins the First Post-Covid Land Auction from the Ministry of Defenceby Carmel Drake on September 18, 2020 at 10:05 am
It fought off competition from the property developer Aedas Homes, with an offer of 12 million euros for the plot, which is located between Julián Camarillo and Avenida de Canillejas-Vicálvaro, in the Spanish capital.
- Valencia Searches for an Investment Fund for the Mestalla Real Estate Projectby Carmel Drake on September 16, 2020 at 9:41 am
The lack of response from the football club to the request for documentation by the City Council for the reparcelling project of the Mestalla stadium land has forced its paralysis and the need to start over.
- Segro Acquires 8 Logistics Plots in Barcelona and Madridby Carmel Drake on September 16, 2020 at 8:12 am
The British Socimi has expanded its land portfolio in Spain with the purchase of eight logistics plots located in Barcelona and Madrid, with a combined buildable surface area of more than 240,000 square metres.
- La Solana, the New Area of Madrid that will Allow the Construction of VPO Homes Next to La Moralejaby Carmel Drake on September 15, 2020 at 11:23 am
Nestled alongside Encinar de los Reyes, the PAU of La Solana de Valdebebas will involve the construction of 1,400 homes, almost half of which will be VPO, in one of the most desirable areas of Madrid.
- San Sebastián de los Reyes Finalises the Procedures for a New PAU with 3,600 Homesby Carmel Drake on September 15, 2020 at 8:26 am
Once the proposal has been approved, work will begin on 'El Cerro del Baile' in San Sebastián de los Reyes, a new residential development comprising more than 3,600 homes.
- Pryconsa Buys 2 Plots of Land and a Property in Madridby Carmel Drake on September 14, 2020 at 8:28 am
The plots of land are located in Tres Olivos, near the new Madrid Nuevo Norte development, and Ahijones; and the property is going to be converted into homes. The firm is also expanding its presence in the tertiary sector in Valdebebas through its Socimi.