- Silicius Sells an Industrial Warehouse Spanning 8,200 m2 in Valenciaby Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 9:09 am
The operator Bluespace has purchased an 8,259 square metre industrial warehouse from the Socimi Silicius to cover its expansion needs in the Valencian capital.
- Mountpark Invests €70 Million in its New Centre on the ‘Plataforma Central Iberum’ in Illescasby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 9:40 am
On Wednesday, Mountpark announced the launch of the Paso de Ecuador de Mountpark Illescas I, whereby making official 50% of the development of its new 85,608-square-metre centre on the 'Plataforma Central Iberum' in Illescas (Toledo), a key strategic location just 35 kilometres from Madrid.
- Panattoni Buys 57,000 m2 of Land from Gilsa to Promote a Logistics Park in Vitoriaby Carmel Drake on June 29, 2020 at 10:38 am
The logistics developer Panattoni has signed an agreement with Gasteizko Industria Lurra (Gilsa) for the purchase of two plots of land spanning 57,000 m2.
- Amazon Announces the Opening of Two New Logistics Stations in Rubí and Leganésby Carmel Drake on June 29, 2020 at 8:22 am
The company is increasing the size of its logistics network in Spain, where it has already invested €2.9 billion.
- Patrizia Acquires Seat’s Supplier Park in Barcelona for €26 Millionby Carmel Drake on June 26, 2020 at 11:58 am
Patrizia has purchased the SEAT Suppliers Industrial Park (PIPS) in Abrera, which spans 47,000 square metres. The deal is the largest operation in the industrial and logistics segment in the Barcelona area so far this year.
- Nuveen Strengthens its Spanish Portfolio with 2 Warehouses in Toledoby Carmel Drake on June 26, 2020 at 9:32 am
The investment manager has acquired a logistics asset spanning 66,300 square metres in the Plataforma Central Iberum, located in Illescas, Toledo.
- Aena Reactivates its Logistics Plan in light of the Growth in Online Shoppingby Carmel Drake on June 24, 2020 at 8:19 am
The airport manager will put the first plots on the market in 2021 and will allocate them to logistics, to take advantage of the increase in e-commerce in Spain during the lockdown.
- Segro Will Invest €600 Million in Logistics Assets in Spainby Carmel Drake on June 18, 2020 at 7:20 am
The British firm is looking for prime last-mile locations in Barcelona and Madrid, where it plans to invest 600 million euros over five years.
- Goodman Acquires a 37,000 m2 Logistics Plot in Barcelona and Builds a New Centre for Seur in Illescasby Carmel Drake on June 12, 2020 at 10:57 am
Goodman has acquired a logistics plot spanning 37,000 m2 in Barcelona and is developing a new centre for Seur in Illescas.
- Amazon to Open a New Logistics Centre in Madridby Carmel Drake on June 12, 2020 at 8:25 am
The e-commerce giant is going to open its second logistics complex in the Community of Madrid in the autumn, specifically on the El Encín industrial estate, in Alcalá de Henares.