- Andalucía Will Invest €176 Million in its Logistics Hubs by 2027by Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 9:48 am
The Government of Andalucía is going to carry out major work at various logistics hubs in Sevilla, Córdoba, Algeciras and Jaén.
- The Valencian Government Buys 75 Homes From Sareb at a Discountby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 9:13 am
The Valencian Government has selected 75 properties from an initial portfolio of 182, which it is going to acquire at a discount of more than 21% over the asking price.
- Investment Will Not Recover to its Pre-Pandemic Levels Until 2023, According to Savills IMby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 8:50 am
The firm's Outlook for 2021 report identifies 'solid' long-term opportunities in Spain in the logistics, food-based retail and office sectors, as well as in the build to rent segment.
- Logistics Leasing Soars by 65% in Madrid but Decreases in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on November 27, 2020 at 8:39 am
700,000 square metres of logistics space was leased in Madrid during the 9 months to September, up by 65% compared to the same period in 2019; meanwhile, in Barcelona, the figure fell by 8%.
- Who Are the Logistics Kings in Spain?by Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 10:25 am
Large international funds and property developers are taking advantage of the e-commerce boom to close 'safe-haven' operations in the Spanish property market.
- Amazon Considers Building a Logistics Centre in Badajozby Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 9:49 am
The American e-commerce giant is considering opening a new logistics centre on a 200,000-square-metre plot next to the Portuguese border.
- Montepino Launches its Fourth Logistics Project in Guadalajaraby Carmel Drake on November 24, 2020 at 9:43 am
This platform will be the company's fourth on the 'Puerta Centro Ciudad del Transporte' industrial estate in Guadalajara and will require investment of 27 million euros.
- Henkel Launches a New Logistics Centre Spanning 24,000 m2 in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on November 23, 2020 at 9:47 am
The German multinational has invested more than 22 million euros in a new logistics centre that it has inaugurated in the Barcelona municipality of Montornès del Vallès.
- The Giants GIC and Melcombe Partners Join Forces to Buy Logistics Assets in Spainby Carmel Drake on November 20, 2020 at 12:29 pm
Through their joint venture, the companies will acquire and develop urban logistics assets in Europe's main cities, including in several Spanish ones.
- Panattoni to Develop a New Logistics Project in Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on November 19, 2020 at 10:12 am
This will be the company's first project in Cataluña and it will be adaptable to market demand, with the development of a warehouse or a cross-docking storage facility for last-mile distribution.