- The Socimis Are Trading At A 40% Discount Compared to Their Asset Value, According to CBREby Carmel Drake on March 4, 2021 at 8:46 am
Coronavirus has resulted in a loss in value of 8% for retail portfolios and 2% for offices, according to the consulting firm CBRE.
- Patrizia Receives a €56 Million Loan to Undertake Purchases in Spainby Carmel Drake on March 3, 2021 at 10:14 am
The German giant has been granted a credit line for 56 million euros to buy Amazon's logistics centre in Alcalá de Henares and a residential building in Barcelona.
- UBS Negotiates the Purchase of Trajano’s Logistics Portfolioby Carmel Drake on March 2, 2021 at 12:16 pm
The Socimi Trajano Iberia, one of the most important on the former MAB with a market capitalisation of more than 100 million euros, is negotiating with one of UBS's real estate funds regarding the sale of its logistics portfolio, which comprises several properties and spans a GLA of more than 70,000 m2.
- Clarion Buys Three Logistics Assets in Spain from Merlinby Carmel Drake on March 2, 2021 at 11:30 am
The portfolio acquired by the fund manager comprises two assets in Madrid and one in Zaragoza, spanning 51,000 square metres in total.
- Madrid: the New Focus for Real Estate Investment in Data Centresby Carmel Drake on March 2, 2021 at 9:03 am
The largest development is the construction by Amazon Web Services of a new campus comprising three data centres in Aragón.
- CBRE GI & Montepino Receive 12 Offers for the Logistics Operation of the Yearby Carmel Drake on February 25, 2021 at 9:39 am
Large international funds, sector specialists and Spanish private banks are all bidding in what is expected to be the largest real estate transaction of 2021.
- IBA Capital is Preparing to Invest €200 Million in Offices, Retail and Logistics Assetsby Carmel Drake on February 24, 2021 at 9:27 am
The fund, which invests the French Castel family's capital in Spain and manages the Socimi Zambal, is negotiating the purchase of the Glóries office complex in Barcelona along with other operations.
- Eurofund Buys Amazon’s Logistics Project in Gironaby Carmel Drake on February 23, 2021 at 1:06 pm
Eurofund and LCP have acquired the land on which the American giant's future logistics centre is going to be located. The centre will span 175,000 square metres.
- Tristan and Kefren Acquire a 65,000 m2 Logistics Platform in Zaragozaby Carmel Drake on February 23, 2021 at 12:23 pm
The new warehouse is located on the Malpica Industrial Estate and spans an area of 65,000 m2 on a 100,000 m2 plot. Malpica is one of the most consolidated logistics hubs in Zaragoza, with direct access to the A-2 motorway.
- Engel & Völkers Buys 100,000 m2 for Last-Mile Logistics Projects in Madridby Carmel Drake on February 23, 2021 at 11:35 am
The company is launching 3 parks with a rental area of around 50,000 m2 in Villaverde, whilst also strengthening its team.