- Lidl Expands its Logistics Capacity in Spain with a New Project in País Vascoby Carmel Drake on September 25, 2020 at 9:04 am
The supermarket chain will invest around 75 million euros in this project, whose launch is scheduled for the end of 2021.
- Logistics Investment in Spain Exceeds €600 Million in YTD Augustby Carmel Drake on September 25, 2020 at 7:33 am
The overall average profitability stands at 6.1%, just 10 basis points above that of offices, and the figure represents a record-breaking 20% of the total investment in real estate.
- The German Fund Patrizia Puts Amazon’s New Logistics Centre in Madrid Up For Saleby Carmel Drake on September 24, 2020 at 7:14 am
The German fund, which owns Amazon's new logistics centre that will open in Alcalá de Henares this autumn, has put the asset up for sale and expects to receive more than 100 million euros for it.
- CBRE GI and Montepino Prepare the Sale of the Largest Logistics Portfolio of the Yearby Carmel Drake on September 21, 2020 at 11:22 am
The companies, through the joint venture they created in 2017, will put up for sale a portfolio of assets with a combined gross leasable area of more than 800,000 square metres.
- Segro Acquires 8 Logistics Plots in Barcelona and Madridby Carmel Drake on September 16, 2020 at 8:12 am
The British Socimi has expanded its land portfolio in Spain with the purchase of eight logistics plots located in Barcelona and Madrid, with a combined buildable surface area of more than 240,000 square metres.
- Clairon Partners Buys a Logistics Warehouse Spanning 37,000 m2 in Toledoby Carmel Drake on September 10, 2020 at 9:12 am
The US manager, which entered the Spanish market in March, has acquired a 37,160-square-metre warehouse near Illescas (Toledo), which is leased to Mediapost.
- Logistics Investment Amounted to More Than €170 Million in Q2 Led by Madridby Carmel Drake on September 8, 2020 at 7:47 am
Between April and June, 165,000 m2 of logistics space was leased in Madrid, up by 88% year-on-year, and 90,000 m2 was leased in Barcelona, down by 25%.
- New Logistics Buyers Snap Up More than Half a Billion Euros in Acquisitions Despite the Pandemicby Richard D K Turner on August 10, 2020 at 12:44 pm
In the months between April and June 2020, amid the pandemic lockdown, buyers completed purchases of logistics assets worth a total of 140 million euros. Buyers include funds such as Blackstone, Segro, Hines, Goodman and Nuveen.
- Goodman acquires 108,500 m2 of land in Madrid for €37 million to build logistics complexby Richard D K Turner on August 6, 2020 at 11:30 am
Goodman will begin work on three buildings on the 108,457 -square-metre site of the former Iveco-Pegaso factory during the first quarter of 2021.
- Blackstone Goes All Out in Spain After Investing More than €24 Billionby Carmel Drake on August 5, 2020 at 8:52 am
The US fund has been expanding its investments in the real estate sector and anticipating new market niches, such as debt portfolios, and the logistics and residential rental segments.