- Madrid Awards the Construction of the Pandemic Hospital to 14 Companiesby Carmel Drake on July 7, 2020 at 10:53 am
The construction companies Ferrovial, San José, Sacyr, Dragados, the UTE Joca-Urvios and Viales y Obras Públicas will be in charge of building the Valdebebas hospital together with four architecture studios and four other companies.
- Platinum Reaches an Agreement with Hilton to Open its First Conrad Hotel in Spainby Carmel Drake on July 7, 2020 at 9:33 am
The American hotel group Hilton will open the first luxury resort of its most premium brand, Conrad, on the site of the failed Hyde Park project on the Costa del Sol.
- The Rosewood Hotel Chain Will Make its Debut in Spain Managing the Hotel Villa Magnaby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 11:25 am
The hotel chain will manage the luxury establishment from the end of 2021 once the renovation work has been completed. Villa Magna will be the firm's first hotel in Spain and its fifth in Europe.
- More than 42,000 Travellers Stayed in Non-Hotel Accommodation in Mayby Carmel Drake on July 2, 2020 at 10:41 am
In May, 42,150 travellers stayed in non-hotel tourist establishments registering 295,000 overnight stays in total, down by 96.8% compared to 2019.
- Millenium Expands its Board to Includes Former Directors of UBS and NHby Carmel Drake on June 26, 2020 at 10:09 am
Following these new additions, Millenium's Board of Directors will be made up of two executive directors, three proprietary directors and five independent directors.
- Mandarin Finalises the Purchase of its Third Hotel in Spainby Carmel Drake on June 23, 2020 at 7:45 am
The American hotel chain is negotiating the purchase of the Punta Negra hotel in Mallorca - an operation in which it plans to invest 135 million euros.
- Millenium Finalises Negotiations to Add 3 New Hotels to its Portfolioby Carmel Drake on June 23, 2020 at 6:49 am
The Socimi, which has just launched a capital increase amounting to €150 million, has closed an agreement to build a new hotel during the lockdown and is now finalising three purchases.
- The Government’s Plan to Reactivate the Tourist Sector: Preferential Loans and Mortgage Moratoriums for Hotelsby Carmel Drake on June 19, 2020 at 11:38 am
The Prime Minister, Pedro Sánchez, has unveiled a plan for the revival of the tourism sector with funding amounting to 4.3 billion euros structured around five courses of action.
- The CNMV Approves Millenium’s Capital Increaseby Carmel Drake on June 19, 2020 at 9:48 am
The National Securities Market Commission has approved the prospectus for the €150 million capital increase that the hotel Socimi wants to carry out.
- RIU Will Reopen its 15 Hotels in Spain Before 1 Julyby Carmel Drake on June 19, 2020 at 9:06 am
The hotel chain has scheduled the reopening of its 15 hotels in Spain before the first week of July.