- Cosi Negotiating Additional Assets in Spain After Raising 20 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on April 15, 2021 at 11:46 am
Cosi Iberia currently owns an asset on the Plaza de las Cortes in Madrid and another in Barcelona’s Eixample district; it is negotiating to acquire more properties.
- Borealis Opens First Hampton by Hilton in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on April 15, 2021 at 11:36 am
The new Hampton by Hilton Barcelona FIRA will have 11 floors and 241 rooms and is expected to create around 40 jobs.
- Meliá, NH and RIU Mull Sale of Hotels to Generate Liquidityby Richard D K Turner on April 13, 2021 at 10:01 am
The Riu Hospitality Group Will sell three hotels in Madeira (Portugal), Lanzarote (Spain) and Panama.
- Navis Finalises the Purchase of Four Hotels in the Balearic and Canary Islandsby Carmel Drake on March 26, 2021 at 10:23 am
The venture capital firm has 100 million euros available to acquire accommodation and is negotiating the purchase of four hotels comprising 1,500 rooms in total.
- Overnight Hotel Stays Plummeted by 86.5% in February and RevPOR Fell by 28%by Carmel Drake on March 24, 2021 at 9:01 am
The average revenue per occupied hotel room fell by 28.2% to 60 euros whilst overnight hotel stays dropped by 86.5% to 2.3 million.
- Intriva Capital Obtains €20 Million in Financing to Renovate Hotel Byblosby Carmel Drake on March 24, 2021 at 8:52 am
The hotel was sold to Intriva Capital by Grupo Ayco, which was advised by the consulting firm Colliers, in May 2019.
- Millenium Expands its Portfolio With Premises, Parking Spaces & Other Assets in Madrid & Córdobaby Carmel Drake on March 23, 2021 at 2:17 pm
The Hotel Socimi has invested almost 45 million euros in acquisitions as well as in the renovation of the hotels in its portfolio.
- Urbania Sells a Hotel in Valencia to Greystar, AXA & CBRE GIby Carmel Drake on March 23, 2021 at 1:03 pm
The sale of the hotel, which has 440 rooms, forms part of an agreement that the companies signed in November to sell four assets for 145 million euros.
- Next Point Buys a 4-Star Hotel on the Costa Bravaby Carmel Drake on March 22, 2021 at 9:59 am
The Socimi has completed its third purchase since its IPO last July, with the acquisition of a 114-room hotel in the province of Gerona.
- Millenium Lost €15 Million in 2020 Despite Increasing its Revenues by 77%by Carmel Drake on March 22, 2021 at 9:29 am
The hotel Socimi increased its revenues by 77% in 2020 to 8 million euros.