- Blackstone Launches the First Online Parking Space Management Company in Spainby Carmel Drake on July 28, 2020 at 7:37 am
The servicer Aliseda, controlled by Blackstone, and Hola Pisos have launched TuGaraje.com, a portal to help drivers search for parking spaces. The platform contains more than 7,000 parking spaces distributed across the country.
- Santander Launches a Takeover Bid for 100% of Uro Property, Worth €180 Millionby Carmel Drake on July 27, 2020 at 9:45 am
The bank has approached the majority shareholder, Luxembourg-based company Ziloti, and the other shareholders to offer to buy their stakes in the Socimi, which owns 700 bank branches.
- Madrid Invests €20 Million in a Multifunctional Building in Las Letras Neighbourhoodby Carmel Drake on July 21, 2020 at 8:54 am
The mayor stressed that the project is going to address the lack of facilities in the neighbourhood and highlighted that "agreements need to be reached by the City Council, such as the Acuerdos de la Villa".
- Madrid Relaunches the ‘Ciudad de la Justicia’ with the Opening of its First Building in Octoberby Carmel Drake on July 16, 2020 at 9:31 am
Yesterday, the Community of Madrid's Ministry of Justice awarded the tender for the work to complete the Forensic Anatomical Institute and reactivate the unification of the judicial offices in Valdebebas.
- JLL: 68 Projects are in the Pipeline in the Student Hall Sector Until 2022by Carmel Drake on July 14, 2020 at 9:17 am
During the first quarter of 2020, operations amounting to 120 million euros were closed before the pandemic, according to the consultancy JLL, but now the market is in a stand-by position.
- BNP Paribas Launches a Fund Specialising in Healthcare Assets with an Investment of €1 Billionby Carmel Drake on July 8, 2020 at 8:24 am
The bank is launching a Property Fund for Healthcare in Europe (HPF Europe), with an initial capital commitment of around 200 million euros.
- Madrid Awards the Construction of the Pandemic Hospital to 14 Companiesby Carmel Drake on July 7, 2020 at 10:53 am
The construction companies Ferrovial, San José, Sacyr, Dragados, the UTE Joca-Urvios and Viales y Obras Públicas will be in charge of building the Valdebebas hospital together with four architecture studios and four other companies.
- LaLiga to Build a Sports Complex Spanning 41,000 m2 in Madridby Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 8:15 am
LaLiga and T3N Sport & Investment will start work on the construction of the sports macro complex in Villaviciosa de Odón this month. It is scheduled to be completed and operational by the summer of 2021.
- Adif to Invest €4.4 Million in the Restoration of Atocha Station’s Historic Buildingby Carmel Drake on June 25, 2020 at 8:55 am
Adif is going to invest 4.44 million euros in the restoration of the historic building that houses Madrid's Atocha station, in the centre of the capital. The project has just been put out to tender and the building work is expected to last a year and four months.
- Mercadona’s President Receives the Green Light to Construct the Valencia Arena Complexby Carmel Drake on June 23, 2020 at 7:37 am
Licampa 1617, the company owned by Juan Roig, has obtained the rights to a municipal plot for 50 years where it is going to invest €220 million in the construction of a sports complex.