- Aena Asks Willis to Move Onto Land Next to Jerez Airportby Carmel Drake on May 5, 2020 at 11:07 am
Aena has asked Willis Lease Corporation to move its maintenance and scrapping plant in Jerez onto land near the airport, but which does not belong to the semi-public state company. Aena would bear the connection costs between the land and the airport's runway.
- A Luxury Tourist Complex in Nerja: the First Post-Covid-19 Project in Andalucíaby Carmel Drake on April 30, 2020 at 7:31 am
With an investment of €311 million, the real estate company owned by the Larios family is planning to transform 250 hectares of agricultural land into a luxury hotel, residential and golf complex.
- Aena Reduces the Rent from its Real Estate Assets by 75%by Carmel Drake on April 30, 2020 at 6:43 am
The airport manager, which has suffered an 83% drop in its profits due to coronavirus, has launched a battery of measures to help its tenants.
- The ‘Palacio de la Música’ on Gran Vía will Become a Theatre again and not a Megastoreby Carmel Drake on April 28, 2020 at 8:30 am
The building work that has been approved by the Urban Planning department will affect a total of 6,650 square metres and will take 24 months.
- Student Halls have a Supply Deficit of 400,000 Beds in Spainby Carmel Drake on April 2, 2020 at 12:52 pm
In the student hall sector, 56 projects containing 19,000 beds are expected to be constructed between 2020 and 2022. The market that has been configured as a safe-haven in the uncertain real estate landscape and despite the current slowdown and temporary suspension of projects.
- Coronavirus Patients Occupy 54% of the Hospital Beds in Madrid and 16% in Cataluñaby Carmel Drake on March 26, 2020 at 11:10 am
The Community of Madrid, Castilla-La Mancha and La Rioja are the regions dedicating the most hospital beds to coronavirus patients. Meanwhile, Cataluña is the region with the highest number of beds per capita and the largest proportion of private hospitals.
- Student Properties Assesses the Impact of the Suspension of Classes on its Businessby Carmel Drake on March 25, 2020 at 9:08 am
The Socimi acknowledges that the suspension of classes due to the coronavirus will have an impact on the operator's operating results and, as a result, on the future evolution of the company's income.
- The ‘Es Fangar’ Estate in Mallorca Goes on the Market for €100M+by Carmel Drake on March 10, 2020 at 12:28 pm
The estate spanning 1,064 hectares has gone on the market after the group owned by the businessman Peter Eisenmann, who owns the property, was declared insolvent.
- Adif Puts out to Tender Pozuelo Station’s Retail Space and Parking Lotby Carmel Drake on March 4, 2020 at 1:47 pm
The minimum initial rent for the first year is €50,000, which will increase during the term of the contract.
- Electric Car Charging Raises Questions for Residents’ Associationsby Carmel Drake on March 3, 2020 at 1:15 pm
20% of residents' associations do not know how to install an electric vehicle charging point, according to CAFMadrid, a new business with significant potential.