62
33
82
107
289
154
104
200
213
320

land Market News: Spanish Real Estate Intelligence

Real Estate Investment Falls by 54% in Lisbon's ARU
12 October 2020 - Real estate investment in Lisbon's Urban Rehabilitation Area (ARU) totalled €603.6 million, as 1,525 properties were bought and sold during the second quarter of 2020. The previous quarter saw €1.303 billion in sales (-54%), including 2,913 transactions (-48%). The average amount per transaction also decreased, down by 12% q-o-q from 451,301 euros to 396,307 euros. The data was compiled by Confidencial Imobiliário and covered sales of buildings, flats and houses, including the residential sector, commercial, services and land. Original Story: Diário Imobiliário Translation/Summary: Richard D. Turner
 
Real Estate Funds Increase AUMs by 2.2% in Year to July
12 September 2020 – According to a report by APFIPP, Portugal’s real estate investment fund industry increased its assets under management by 2.2% since the beginning of this year, reaching a total of €9.236 in June, compared with €9.037 billion on December 31, 2019. At the same time, the five largest players in the market held their rankings. CA Património Crescente (Square AM) solidified its leading position by growing its AUMs by 5.9%, reaching €800 million. Fundimo (Caixa AM), Imofomento (BPI AM), Vip (Silvip) and NovImovest (Santander AM) round out the top five, with €2.4 billion under management and approximately 25% of the market. Original Story: FundsPeople Photo: Unsplash Translation/Summary: Richard D. Turner
 
€250-Million Edge City to Go Up Between Porto and Matosinhos
7 September 2020 – A new edge city, a term that originated in the United States for a mixed-use business, shopping, residential and entertainment centre outside traditional downtown areas, is under construction in the area between Porto and Matosinhos. This project will include flats, schools, shops, offices, a hotel and a hospital. Work has begun in Senhora da Hora, in Matosinhos, in an investment of 250 million euros, on an 11-hectare plot of land. According to the architect Andrea Soutinho, "Senhora da Hora is an urban centre that has always been on the periphery of Porto and Matosinhos, and has never had a consistent urbanisation plan." The project is now under development by Invest & Co, which redesigned the initial plans for the site and has already completed work on the first apartment block. The new project will now include ten buildings, 60% of which will be for 400 flats, while the remaining 40% will house shops and services. A hotel is also planned on an abandoned plot of land next to NorteShopping. Original Story: Jornal Expresso - Amadeu Araújo Translation/Summary: Richard D. Turner