Latest Real Estate News
- How Much Does it Cost to Rent a Home in Your Area According to the Government’s Statistics?by Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 10:18 am
The map prepared by Brains RE using data from the Ministry of Development's index reveals the rental prices in each municipality in Spain; and they vary quite a lot compared to other indicators.
- Baker McKenzie Appoints Juanjo Corral and Luis Fuster as New Partners in Spainby Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 9:16 am
The law firm has appointed Juanjo Corral and Luis Fuster as new partners of the Commercial area in Spain. In total, it has made up 85 new partners worldwide.
- Silicius Sells an Industrial Warehouse Spanning 8,200 m2 in Valenciaby Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 9:09 am
The operator Bluespace has purchased an 8,259 square metre industrial warehouse from the Socimi Silicius to cover its expansion needs in the Valencian capital.
- Vía Célere Refinances Debt Amounting to €193 Millionby Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 9:01 am
The property developer has reached an agreement with its banks to refinance a loan amounting to 193 million euros, whereby extending its maturity for one year.
- Grupo Lar and Primonial to Invest €350 Million in Rental Homesby Carmel Drake on July 3, 2020 at 8:54 am
Grupo Lar and the French fund manager are teaming up to invest 350 million euros in homes for rent.
- LaLiga to Build a Sports Complex Spanning 41,000 m2 in Madridon July 3, 2020