Latest Real Estate News
- Insur’s Profits Rose by 138% to €21 Million in 2020by Carmel Drake on March 2, 2021 at 12:42 pm
The property developer controlled by the Pumar family increased its turnover by 8.2% to 132.8 million euros in 2020 and achieved a profit of 21.1 million euros.
- Merlin Evaluates the Sale of Four of its Shopping Centresby Carmel Drake on March 2, 2021 at 12:33 pm
The Socimi is considering selling four of its fifteen shopping centres because it believes that store vacancies may increase this year.
- UBS Negotiates the Purchase of Trajano’s Logistics Portfolioby Carmel Drake on March 2, 2021 at 12:16 pm
The Socimi Trajano Iberia, one of the most important on the former MAB with a market capitalisation of more than 100 million euros, is negotiating with one of UBS's real estate funds regarding the sale of its logistics portfolio, which comprises several properties and spans a GLA of more than 70,000 m2.
- The 10 Largest Real Estate Firms – Who Were the Winners and Losers in 2020?by Carmel Drake on March 2, 2021 at 12:07 pm
The large property developers and listed Socimis registered joint losses of more than 200 million euros in 2020, compared to gains of 1.633 billion euros in 2019, mainly due to a fall in the value of their real estate assets.
- Clarion Buys Three Logistics Assets in Spain from Merlinby Carmel Drake on March 2, 2021 at 11:30 am
The portfolio acquired by the fund manager comprises two assets in Madrid and one in Zaragoza, spanning 51,000 square metres in total.
- Madrid: the New Focus for Real Estate Investment in Data Centreson March 2, 2021