Latest Real Estate News
- Housing Sales Soar 83.7% in March as Prices Adjust by 4.7%by Richard D K Turner on May 14, 2021 at 8:56 am
According to the General Council of Notaries, mortality increased by 75.5% year-on-year, a one-off because of the comparison with the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020.
- Hotel Crisis Turns Spain into Europe’s Second Largest Investment Marketby Richard D K Turner on May 14, 2021 at 8:47 am
According to data from Savills Aguirre Newman, Spain was the second-largest hotel investment market in the year to March, with investments of 400 million euros, behind only the United Kingdom, with 746.5 million euros.
- Inditex to Close 56 Stores in Spain this Summerby Richard D K Turner on May 14, 2021 at 8:40 am
Most of the stores that will close are located in Andalusia, Madrid and Catalonia, while the most affected brands are Oysho, Stradivarius and Zara Home.
- Bankinter Acquires Montepino’s Logistics Portfolio for More Than 1 Billion Eurosby Richard D K Turner on May 13, 2021 at 11:40 am
Bankinter offered close to €1.2 billion, surpassing Brookfield’s bid, the other finalist in the race for the portfolio.
- Real Estate Sector Leads the Market in Transactions up to Aprilby Richard D K Turner on May 13, 2021 at 9:16 am
Between January and April, there were 738 transactions on the Spanish corporate market, a growth of 190%. The real estate sector was the most active, with 151 deals.
- The Advisors on the Most Important Real Estate Deals of 2020on May 13, 2021
- Luxury Housing Prices in Madrid Up By 1% in Year to Marchon May 13, 2021
- The Italian Real Estate Market in Aprilon May 13, 2021