Latest Real Estate News
- Domo Buys 50% of a Real Estate Company that Owns 688 Rental Homesby Carmel Drake on December 3, 2020 at 11:29 am
The Socimi has acquired 50% of the company Valdemoro Living Developments, which is developing 688 rental homes in Madrid.
- The Founders of Aelca Sue Värde for its Plots in Los Berrocalesby Carmel Drake on December 3, 2020 at 11:22 am
The lawsuit has been filed by José Juan Martín and Javier Gómez, the founders of Aelca, a company that was bought by Värde Partners in June 2016.
- Investors Pounce on Hotels in the Canary Islands, Madrid and Barcelonaby Carmel Drake on December 3, 2020 at 11:15 am
CBRE is working on the sale of two portfolios containing several hotels in the Canary Islands and anticipates future operations involving urban assets in Madrid and Barcelona.
- The First Effect of the Asset Crash: Real Estate Companies are Trading With Discounts of 40%by Carmel Drake on December 3, 2020 at 11:02 am
The 'vaccine party' on the stock market has not prevented the sector from a wave of takeover bids, with valuations that are being eclipsed by the Covid effect.
- Axesor Confirms Merlin’s BBB Credit Rating Due to the High Quality of its Assetsby Carmel Drake on December 3, 2020 at 10:52 am
Although the agency has confirmed the Socimi's BBB rating, it warned that the Covid crisis has negatively impacted the firm's activity and so its credit quality could deteriorate in the short term.
- Moraval and A&G To Invest €100 Million in Student Halls in Spainon December 3, 2020
- The Socimi Quid Pro Quo Alquiler Seguro Sells a Property in Madridon December 3, 2020