Latest Real Estate News
- Neinor and CBRE Team Up with Gil Family to Build 5,000 Homesby Richard D K Turner on April 15, 2021 at 12:06 pm
The listed developer will design the complex and execute marketing, while the consultancy will be in charge of marketing.
- Castellana Properties Acquires Office Building to Expand the Los Arcos Shopping Centreby Richard D K Turner on April 15, 2021 at 11:57 am
The socimi will invest €15.6 million in redeveloping the property, which is joined with the Los Arcos shopping centre in Seville.
- Cosi Negotiating Additional Assets in Spain After Raising 20 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on April 15, 2021 at 11:46 am
Cosi Iberia currently owns an asset on the Plaza de las Cortes in Madrid and another in Barcelona’s Eixample district; it is negotiating to acquire more properties.
- Borealis Opens First Hampton by Hilton in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on April 15, 2021 at 11:36 am
The new Hampton by Hilton Barcelona FIRA will have 11 floors and 241 rooms and is expected to create around 40 jobs.
- Spanish Gov’t Extends Moratoria on Evictions and Rentals, Studies Increase in IBIby Richard D K Turner on April 15, 2021 at 10:51 am
The moratoria on evictions and some rental payments will be extended by three months. Podemos, however, is already studying the possibility of continuing the policies until the end of the ERTEs in September.
- Housing Prices Rose by 0.5% Over Last Yearon April 15, 2021
- RTVE Looks to Sell Several Assets for Over 12 Million Euroson April 14, 2021
- Holiday Rentals to Recover by Mid-2022, According to COAPIon April 14, 2021