Latest Real Estate News
- Savills IM Acquires Two Logistics Warehouses for €51.6 Millionby Richard D K Turner on August 5, 2021 at 10:40 am
Both logistics warehouses are located in Leganés, Madrid, and have a gross leasable area of 35,000 m2.
- Blackstone Places 700 Homes on the Marketby Richard D K Turner on August 4, 2021 at 10:23 am
Its socimi Testa has mandated JLL with the sale, which could place them on the market for just over €180 million.
- Banco Santander Grants €40 Million Loan to IBA Capital and CBRE GIby Richard D K Turner on August 4, 2021 at 10:17 am
The loan is to acquire the Gran Vía 18 building, which will become the new flagship store of the marketplace owned by Dimas Gimeno, former president of El Corte Inglés.
- BBVA Extends €320 Million Loan to Data Centre Company Nabiaxby Richard D K Turner on August 4, 2021 at 8:48 am
Nabiax has two data centres in Spain, Brazil, Peru and Argentina, and one each in the US, Mexico and Chile.
- The Portuguese Real Estate Market in Julyby Jose Covas - Socio Director Aura REE Portugal on August 4, 2021 at 5:50 am
July was a month of significant investment, mainly in the hotel sector, and in line with the previous month in which there had already been major acquisitions and openings. Although the beginning of the month was somewhat listless on the corporate transactional side, business picked up markedly from the second week onwards, with deals in
- CyrusOne Acquires Land in Madrid for its First Data Centre in Spainon August 4, 2021
- Piqué’s Family Acquires a Plot of Land in Malaga for Luxury Hotelon August 4, 2021
- Haya Reports €1.243 Billion in Transactionson August 3, 2021