Latest Real Estate News
- Office Investment Reaches High of €545 Million in Barcelonaby Richard D K Turner on June 16, 2021 at 10:24 am
Office investment will exceed 545 million euros in the first half of the year in Barcelona, 73% more than in the same period last year, according to CBRE.
- Latin American Group Onix Inaugurates 14,400-m2 Office Building in Madridby Richard D K Turner on June 16, 2021 at 10:03 am
The Latin American group Onix Capital Partners has inaugurated Polaris at 12 Avenida Manoteras in Madrid after two years of construction.
- 25% Of the World’s Wealthy to Invest in Real Estate by 2021by Richard D K Turner on June 16, 2021 at 9:16 am
According to Knight Frank’s The Wealth Report, the rental market and the logistics sector are the sectors that are attracting the most interest. In 2021, the real estate sector will attract investors with assets of more than 50 million euros. Specifically, 25% of them have expressed their intention to invest in the sector this year.
- Mercadona Invests €28 Million in New Logistics Centre in Madridby Richard D K Turner on June 16, 2021 at 9:04 am
This new distribution centre, located in Getafe, has a surface area of 96,000 m2 and required an investment of 28 million euros.
- El Corte Inglés Puts Portfolio on the Market for 80 Million Eurosby Richard D K Turner on June 15, 2021 at 2:17 pm
The company has commissioned BNP Paribas to sell twelve assets totalling around 500,000 square metres. Estimates are that the operation could reach 80 million euros.
- Just 2% Of Residential Rentals Return to Tourismon June 15, 2021