Latest Real Estate News
- The Greek Real Estate Market in Julyby Georgios Tomaras, country manager Greece & Cyprus at Aura REE. on August 7, 2020 at 10:37 am
- Zurich Office Puts Building Leased to Madrid Courts Up for Saleby Richard D K Turner on August 7, 2020 at 10:30 am
The asset is currently valued at €70 million, but it is believed that the price will drop due to the effect of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Q-Living Acquires 110-Flat Build-to-Rent Project in Madridby Richard D K Turner on August 7, 2020 at 10:19 am
The Qualitas Group fund has acquired a rental housing project under development by the Ingescasa in El Cañaveral, in which it plans to invest some 17 million euros.
- Eneas RE Acquires Two Properties in Madrid for Conversion into Tourist Accommodationsby Richard D K Turner on August 7, 2020 at 10:06 am
The Eneas Real Estate fund has acquired two 3,500-m2 buildings in the district of Salamanca, to convert them into short-term tourist lets and co-living apartments.
- The Malaga Tourism Board Approves Construction of the Martiricos Towersby Richard D K Turner on August 7, 2020 at 9:53 am
The project includes two 30-storey towers. A four-star hotel will be located in one, while the other will have 252 flats, which are already on sale.
- Union Investment Acquires Two Assets in Madrid and Brusselson August 7, 2020
- Sales Fall 21% in June, Concentrated on Existing Housingon August 7, 2020
- Non-Performing Loans Could Top €200 Billion by 2020on August 6, 2020
- Housing Prices Fall by 6% on the Islands in Julyon August 6, 2020