Latest Real Estate News
- Värde Reactivates the Sale of its Stake in La Finca GAby Carmel Drake on January 15, 2021 at 11:33 am
The US fund has resumed the sale of its 38% stake in the Socimi controlled by the García-Cereceda family, in light of the interest from investors.
- The Government Proposes Tax Credits for the Owners of Flats with Low Rentsby Carmel Drake on January 15, 2021 at 11:22 am
This measure forms part of a package of proposals included in the new Housing Act in October that the President of the Government, Pedro Sánchez, promised to present within three months.
- What Does 2021 Hold According to the Large Property Developers?by Carmel Drake on January 15, 2021 at 11:04 am
The country's main real estate companies, such as Aedas, Neinor, Realia and AQ Acentor, predict further growth in the price of new homes, due to the demand for repositioning and the reduction in supply.
- The Owner of Grifols Injects €60 Million into its Real Estate Company Padolcby Carmel Drake on January 15, 2021 at 10:26 am
Víctor Grifols, owner of the Catalan pharmaceutical company, is backing the real estate sector by increasing the share capital of his company Padolc by 60 million euros.
- Dasha Purchases its Fifth Building in Valenciaby Carmel Drake on January 15, 2021 at 10:15 am
The medium and long-stay rental platform will hereby add one more asset to its offer in the Russafa neighbourhood, which it will convert into 8 homes.
- Real Estate Investment Will Grow by 26% to €12 Billion in 2021on January 15, 2021
- Barcelona to Invest €350 Million in Housing in 2021on January 15, 2021