Latest Real Estate News
- Aedas Finalises the Refinancing of a Syndicated Loan for €150 Millionby Carmel Drake on May 25, 2020 at 12:03 pm
The property developer is negotiating the financing for €150 million with Citi, Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, EBN and Liberbank.
- Investment by Spaniards in Housing has Risen by 50% Since 2014, Exceeding that of any Other Assetby Carmel Drake on May 25, 2020 at 11:57 am
'Weak' population growth and the high stock of unsold homes will limit the growth of the supply of real estate, warns the Bank of Spain.
- Vivenio Asks to Carry Out a €7.2 Million Capital Increaseby Carmel Drake on May 25, 2020 at 11:45 am
The Socimi will take the proposal for two capital increases amounting to €3.3 million and €3.9 million to its General Shareholders' Meeting, which is scheduled for June.
- GreenOak Launches a Massive Share Purchase Plan to Remove its Socimi from the Stock Marketby Carmel Drake on May 25, 2020 at 11:38 am
The majority shareholder of the Socimi Go Madrid Benz has decided to formulate a purchase order on the shares at a price of 0.99 euros per share.
- HipoGes Iberia invests in Century 21 Broker Network in Portugalon May 25, 2020