Latest Real Estate News
- Lidl Expands its Logistics Capacity in Spain with a New Project in País Vascoby Carmel Drake on September 25, 2020 at 9:04 am
The supermarket chain will invest around 75 million euros in this project, whose launch is scheduled for the end of 2021.
- Avintia and Cemex Launch the First Factory for the Industrialised Construction of Homes in Spainby Carmel Drake on September 25, 2020 at 8:53 am
The companies have launched the first factory for the industrialised construction of homes in Spain in Carabias (Segovia), which will have a production capacity of around 1,000 homes per year.
- Burberry Chooses Málaga to Open its Third Outlet in Spainby Carmel Drake on September 25, 2020 at 8:35 am
Across Spain, Burberry operates five establishments, including its own stores and concessions in department stores.
- Madrid Sees a Boom in the Construction of New Homes in Berrocales, La Solana and Campamentoby Carmel Drake on September 25, 2020 at 8:27 am
1,393 homes are planned for La Solana; 4,500 for the first phase of Berrocales, with more than 22,000 forecast by 2034; and 10,500 in Campamento, with a significant percentage of protected homes in each location.
- The Qatarí Group Al Alfia Acquires Shares in Urbas in Exchange for a 51% Stake in Ecisaby Carmel Drake on September 25, 2020 at 8:15 am
The Qatari group, which owns the Alicante-based construction company Ecisa, has given up half of its stake in exchange for shares in the listed real estate company.
- Four Property Developers Bid to Build 4,500 VPO Homes in Barcelonaon September 25, 2020
- Mortgage Appraisals Fell by 45% During the Pandemicon September 25, 2020
- Logistics Investment in Spain Exceeds €600 Million in YTD Auguston September 25, 2020
- Madrid Transfers €24 Million to the EMVS to Close 2020 with 930 Finished Homeson September 25, 2020